Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
ggokidok

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

the easiest way to earn bitcoin for free is through bitcoin faucets. there are thousands of bitcoin faucets that you can join and start collecting satoshi (smallest unit of bitcoin) by just doing simple task like typing/clicking captchas and playing games.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:03:57 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

There a lot of ways on how to earn bitcoin, but the best way on how to earn bitcoin is joining signature campaign in bitcoin here in services section but if you want to earn more and you are prepared to take the risk just try to join bounty campaign in altcoin bounty section and after that and you get your rewards try to go in trading because using altcoin you can make big amount of bitcoin.

If you need a better information I suggest to make a research on how to earn bitcoin here, and just keep reading here in bitcoin forum because there are many article that are able to help you.

spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:07:09 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin money, including tradecoin, holding, ICO investing, lending, miners, masternode. These are the forms you can earn earn money from bitcoin, Depending on the level and technical requirements of each type you will have reasonable investment. If you want to get fast profits, you can use tradecoin, miner. If you want to invest long term, you can use Masternode, mining or investment lending.
Although, The best way to earn bitcoins is to work on bounty campaigns since you do not need any investment in order to start. Just rank up your account in order to be accepted in any bounty campaigns and start working at home. You can also start on trading but try to study first and have a good amount of money to invest on either altcoins or bitcoins.
There's a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but you must learn first the basic of it, then if you have enough knowledge you can try to participate in this forum for you to have an activity. And after 1 month of regular posting here you will received you first rank up and you can now participate in a signature campaign by applying for the lowest position available. Just focus on having a good post and you will have a good chance to be accept in the campaign. Other ways you can earn are by going into trading and investing, but these two are more advance stage of cryptocurrency so you need more knowledge before going into it.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

I think to get more bitcoin in a more active way in bitcoin, appropriate project taking and also more viable. So that our bitcoin can increase and more .. because the project that we run will also add our bitcoin.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

Best way to earn income in bitcoin was thru Signature Campaign, but it required to have a higher rank, since i am new here' my friends advice me to do the faucet than can give me a chance to win and help to me to collect satoshi.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:21:12 AM

I am also a beginner, please info and inputya can be a successful bitcoin player. please enlighten friends bitcoin

Tonydman97

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:06 AM

The only way to do this very fast is to make money and buy your bitcoins. And buy in the obvious dips when the price falls of a cliff - even if its gonna keep on falling, the moment right after the vertical drop is always going to be succeeded by a slight upward correction in price, so in that correction you could sell at some profit, then wait for the dip to settle, and if the news wasn't terminal for Bitcoin, you can buy again in the dip, and sell in the highs. Follow a forum of your choosing where there are people who are going to do the job of constantly researching the market, and will be sharing their opinions there, and then use that information in order to try to estimate how the price is going to move in the mid and long term. The other way is to sell a product or service large-scale and accept payments in bitcoin.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

As I think there are a lot to earn bitcoin but the easiest way is to invest money in to buy bitcoin. If you want to be profitable fast you can use tradecoin, miners, you can simply join the bonus campaign this way you can earn bitcoin.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

there are many ways you can earn bitcoin and most of them are here. you can start with bounties then maybe some articles or you can be a translator or all 3 of them and let's not forget about trading but that requieres some certain skills.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

You can earn from holding bitcoin and converting it when you reach your price target. You can also earn in this forum, rank up then if you are in member category you can join campaign which pays you for your service. But the most profitable of all is when you venture into bitcoin exchange or trading but you have to know the technicals before you start cause if you dont you'll end up losing your bitcoin.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

I think there are ways to earn bitcoin but the best way to earn bitcoins is to work on bonus campaigns because you do not need any investment to get started, if you have the capital then buy bitcoin and store it. In addition you can use tradecoin, miners to have bitcoin.

Owl129

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

There are many ways where you can earn bitcoin like joining campaign such as signature camapaign, facebook, twitter campaign and also doing a translation services. These are some ways to earn bitcoin without you getting money out of your pocket or something like having a captial. Another way is to invest your money in bitcoin ,buy bitcoin at a lower price then wait until it gets high then you can sell it again to earn profit. It is up to you ,always have that financial intelligence in you so that you can earn a lot.

214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

As I think there are a lot to earn bitcoin but the easiest way is to invest money in to buy bitcoin. If you want to be profitable fast you can use tradecoin, miners, you can simply join the bonus campaign this way you can earn bitcoin.

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is by joining in signature campaign because can increase your bitcoin but once you have post quality idea, you can earn from it. Campaign manager will give you a salary of bitcoin once you finish the certain requirement post. like me every week you can surely earn more bitcoin. You can also do the trading but you should study first and learn how to do it because it is more risky.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin money, including tradecoin, holding, ICO investing, lending, miners, masternode. These are the forms you can earn earn money from bitcoin, Depending on the level and technical requirements of each type you will have reasonable investment. If you want to get fast profits, you can use tradecoin, miner. If you want to invest long term, you can use Masternode, mining or investment lending.
Good advice. Well, of course the most profitable way is to match the OP capability. So, before deciding which way to take, should read a lot about the basics of cryptocurrency, deficiencies and advantages, as well as the various risks that must be faced.

Risk always involve in this crypto world wheater small or big and it depend on our decision.
Like you said, learning is the first priority so we know which has this and thas advantage and disadvantage.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

I do not know how old you are. I wonder if you were a teen or student? I think the fastest way would be getting a part time job, earn some money and buy Bitcoin.
If you were asking the free way (still, it is not free, you are providing your time to exchange), then you have to spend some time in this forum, get rank upgrade and participate in the bounty and campaign.
Growth your facebook and twitter follower, providing service to earn Bitcoin, write in Steemit...

There are too many ways to do this.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krispin47

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
If you already own Bitcoins the smartest way is to invest them. This offers you the opportunity to let your coins grow without doing anything.
For long term investments I only use KuCoin. It’s a cryptocurrency exchange with a great reward system. Up to 90% of the trading fees will be shared with the users, as you can see below:
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

for me personally by creating a new account and start from beginner level and grow gradually so we can get everything by understand and understand with what we do I sure invest slowly with bitcoin will of course get good result
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

One of the best way to earn it is ofcourse by converting your money or cash to bitcoin. There are legit site or online bank that can to it for you. Price of bitcoin depends on the market.
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:44 AM

an easy way to earn Bitcoin is to join the bounty Signature Campign,blocks and social media in pay by bitcoin,but for now it's very hard to find a bounty paid in bitcoin,
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

There are many ways of earning bitcoin. Some people do bitcoin mining activity. Some do trading in bitcoin exchanges. Bitcoin trading activity is also a good way of earning bitcoin currency. Some even hack bitcoin wallets and steal bitcoins from it. If you have technical knowledge of computer hardware and networking, have enough place and cheap electricity then bitcoin mining is suitable option for you. If have knowledge of commodity market and are ready to take risk for more profits bitcoin trading is a good option. If you are not suitable for above two activities then bitcoin`s signature campaign is the best option, you can learn the same by training and earn good amount by working in limited time. For me this is the best option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: