Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2772 times)
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

Many ways to get earn bitcoin.But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin.
It's not called following , it's called working for a signature campaign , to promote them, marketing them and you will get the reward back base on your works. But if you choose this is your main income ,it would be a bad one because you can't earn much from one account, but using many accounts is prohibited on this forum .
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

If you want to a experienced in the field of bitcoin and want to earn more Bitcoin then take participate the ICO of the company or participate in the bounty work by offered by this company and earn the cryptocurrency. Then exchange this coins for Bitcoin in the exchanges. In this way you will earn huge Bitcoin.
NyLymZbl

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:15:41 PM

In order to earn bitcoin, you will join the ICO campaign and participate on it like signature amd social media. You must try also trading. It is also the best way to earn bitcoin. The only thing you should do in trading is to hold the altcoins and sell it when the price is high.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin.
joining signature campaign
joining others campaign like facebook,Twitter, reddit etc
mining, investing,trading

Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

for the exact investment when bitcoin prices go down like now, because at the moment like now is the best way to get this bitcoin.
cryptokingmaker

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

Best way to earn bitcoin is signature campaigns find good ico and apply and u will get paid tokens
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

The most easiest way to get BTC for newbie right now is... to become a bountist, make articles (cos it's the coolest thing). Then u'll get tokens, sell it for eth or btc (if it's successful project tho, cos not every alt can be in pair with BTC)

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:31:16 PM
Merited by GR92 (8)

in the begining i didnt believe in bountyand got my first money as a selary for one kind of reseach on this forum, after that i started belive that here I can earn money, now bounty is a 30% of my income
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Earning bitcoin has got more and more opportunities with more and more services getting promoted through bitcoin. Other than this, different campaigns serve as a source for bitcoin. Getting slotted into these campaigns were not that easy, because the quality expected need to be fulfilled with set of rules need to be followed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
There are many types of earning bitcoin. Investing, trading, faucets, mining and also on this forum you can earn bitcoins easily. The easiest way to earn bitcoin is investing because you'll just invest, wait and earn.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Maybe you should increase your level of status in this forum to be a senior member or hero and you can earn bitcoin by participating in campaigns in this forum.
You can participate in campaigns such as signatures, social media and translate and once your campaign ends you will get paid with altcoin that you can redeem into bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

There are many way to earn bitcoin but I think directly earn bitcoin is very costly because you have to invest money for it but there are some other way you can earn crypto then you can sell them and buy bitcoin.Those ways are Trading, Mining, Bounty Campaign.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Earning bitcoin has got more and more opportunities with more and more services getting promoted through bitcoin. Other than this, different campaigns serve as a source for bitcoin. Getting slotted into these campaigns were not that easy, because the quality expected need to be fulfilled with set of rules need to be followed.
I think the best way to earn bitcoin is to invest your savings in the cryptocurrency so that you can get the best out of those savings. The thing is that we keep our savings in the banks and then we do not have any control over it, but the bank make full use of that money and get all the profits, what we in return get is just a part of that profit which is not enough, so if we put all of our savings in the bitcoins, the it is pretty much possible that we will earn more and more bitcoins.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Maybe you should increase your level of status in this forum to be a senior member or hero and you can earn bitcoin by participating in campaigns in this forum.
You can participate in campaigns such as signatures, social media and translate and once your campaign ends you will get paid with altcoin that you can redeem into bitcoin.

and You can participate in bounty campaigns in this forum if you are still a beginner in the world of crypto. But if you want to learn to get bitcoin quickly you can do trading but you must have knowledge in trading so no loss when you trading.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

and You can participate in bounty campaigns in this forum if you are still a beginner in the world of crypto. But if you want to learn to get bitcoin quickly you can do trading but you must have knowledge in trading so no loss when you trading.
Best way and the easiest way to earn bitcoin a  lot more than trading is to hold it for a long time as much as we can and as much as possible, so just hold bitcoin in a positive way thinking that it could be possible that it will be a million dollar worth in the future so while we still have time don't waste especially if you have the money don't ever doubt.
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

There are many ways. There are many ways to earn bitcoin when joining in mining, trading, gambling, sine fit campaigns and tap. I just want to join the signature campaign, but .........
I have not accepted it yet. There is hope.

That's the easiest thing you can do to get a bitcoin.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

For me personaly the best way is mining altcoins because it's not require any proffesional skills and time that i am wasting checking everything everyday is misereble.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Bitcoin isn't like normal shares as the market is so heavily manipulated.Read the bitcoin wiki and the bitcoin.org developer guide.Hang out on the bitcoin IRC channel.Play with some bitcoin software and maybe write code for it, or create your own.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
The easiest and best way to earn bitcoin is through joining in signature campaign on bitcoin forum and if you have an higher rank you could probably earn huge amount of bitcoin. On the other hand, most the people already join in signature because it is very effective source of bitcoin and income.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, the easiest and best way to earn bitcoin is through joining in signature campaign on bitcoin forum and if you have an higher rank you could probably earn huge amount of bitcoin. And adding also my opinion that, the best way to earn a bitcoin for a beginner is by working on a campaign and to do so you must upgrade your membership to at least a "Jr. Member" Level by posting positive replies. In addition, facuets are generally a good way to get more bitcoin. On the other hand, there are actually two ways to earn bitcoin,  by investing and services/bounties.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin, as I do now by following signature campaigns, social media campaigns and more.
Well if you already have bitcoin you can start trading.atau bigger by way of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: