Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

There were different ways of earning Bitcoin, and one of these which I love to do is participating in signature campaigns. In this way, I had a chance to learn and explore more about crypto at the same time is earning. But through this, it really requires best of efforts and time to have quality posts and to satisfied the rulesof the campaign.
There are many ways to earn with bitcoin. There are different ways, like joining any signature campaign or participating in it. You can also join this in social media. All you must need to do is just explore and learn many things about crypto currencies for you to earn a lot with the help of bitcoin. But for me, for you to earn such a huge amount of money, all you must need to do is to make some effort working with it and give trust with bitcoin just how you believe in your self.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:36:36 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
If you have a capital, the quickest and easiest way is  buying btc on exchange markets. Otherwise, you can join the bounty to be able to get the alt from there and then you can sell to switch to btc through the exchange. However, you must have a wallet to receive the alt. That's the way I usually do.

Ways on how to earned bitcoin by joining the signature campaign. You just follow the requirement and meet the required posting and they pay you at the end through bitcoin. This information coming from my friends and i want to know if it is true because um just a beginner.
Obirum
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

I think crypto tradding is best way to earn bitcoin, I  did crypto tradding that's why I hope crypto currency is perfect to earn bitcoin.
Maybe lost all money  Grin
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:11:48 AM

I think that one of the best ways to get Bitcoin is by participating in Bounty companies or mining.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
How?. And why? What is the best way to earn bitcoin? Well i think the best way to earning bitcoin is to invest and posting to the other wquestions or thraders and you earning bitcoin because bitcoin is the best and good oppurtunity so many people are joining this work or oppurtunity because its good enough and earning more money of this job.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:45:09 AM

Theres a lot of way to earn a lot of bitcoin always remember this WORKHARD try to workhard always no matter what situation that will happen to you and dont give up to join in some bounty campaigns because some times some bounty are scam or try to use mining or trading.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

Theres a lot of way to earn a lot of bitcoin always remember this WORKHARD try to workhard always no matter what situation that will happen to you and dont give up to join in some bounty campaigns because some times some bounty are scam or try to use mining or trading.
Well i think it is not about the hardwork i believe  that we really need to think a strategy to gain a huge profit then we do it with a prudent work.Maybe we. need to be more temperate to do action in gaining profit in my part I really join signature campaign because her is not really risky than trading and investing.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:36 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. You can try joining different campaigns like signature campaign and social media campaign, offer your service in services section, or invest and hold until the price goes up. You can also try airdrops for some of them will give you good amount of tokens in a reasonable price and you don't have to do anything.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:07 AM

For a newbie, i think the best way for you to earn bitcoin is to join some signature campaigns here in bitcoin talk. There are some campaigns here that accepts newbie but is better to join if you have a higher rank because you can earn more bitcoin or other coins. Just spend more time reading and commenting to some threads here in bitcoin talk.

czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

The best way to earn bitcoins is through participating in bounties. Since you are a newbie, it's hard for you to join signature campaigns I saw some that accepts newbies but i'm sure it will only give you a small payout. Your option is to join the social media campaigns like facebook, twitter and telegram campaigns, also the translation and article creation bounties which required no bitcointalk rankings.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoin, but I think the easiest way to get bitcoin without investing is to include yourself in a bounty campaign program. From bounty campaign we will be paid with altcoin other kind of crypto currency then we just exchange to bitcoin.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

Thank you guys, I learned some of this thread, I think I need to join other bounties and airdrops to earn some BTC.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

You can get money from things like mining, advertising, games, etc. The best way to get bitcoin is to signature campaigns. But if you are still new then your first member jr. The first focus should be to increase the member. Signature campaign minimum jr Members because you can join the airdrops for beginners.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:28 AM

you want no spending money you have to join a signature campaign but only when you have a higher rank. And the easiest way to earn bitcoin is faucets, it's like playing games, it will take you a long time to earn big amount of bitcoin. But it's ok for the beginners. It's better to learn in an easy way then learn more to make progress. money is not easy as we expected but learning is more make you educated on what you're entering.
zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

in my opinion, the best way to earn BTC is investing. the market is fallen down so it is so hard to earn money by trading or mining. So, researching carefully and investing in some potential tokens is the good way to get profit in the future. My suggestion is SXUT and INS tokens

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is joining a bounty campaign, there are lots of way there where you can earn bitcoin, they will reward you with an altcoin then you could simply trade it to bitcoin, that way, you wont need to buy bitcoin with your own money, you just have to work for your bitcoin. I think this is still the best way of really earning bitcoins.

malou31

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

the best way to earn bitcoin for me is to invest if you have money or capital the other way is to join the bountys/airdrops,or tradings,and the last is to [Suspicious link removed] in faucets.
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

Even though running a bitcoin faucet can be profitable (more on this later on), using a faucet isn’t as much. Faucets are websites that will give you a small quantity of Bitcoins every few minutes. For example "our own bitcoin faucet" gives up to 1000 Satoshis (0.00001BTC) every five minutes. But even if you managed to hit the 1000 prize every time for a full 24 hours, you’d still be making only 0.00288BTC. So you’d get around $1.31 for 24 hours of work (and we have one of the highest-paying faucets in the industry).
Malintha1996

Activity: 205

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

If a person is new to the crypto world I believe that the best way to earn bitcoin is investing altcoins that are earned by following bounty campaigns.Because it takes time to be familiar  to the emotions in the exchanges.If you invest your fiat money to buy bitcoins and trade with them that is too risky,because you could lose your money in an instant.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BAHARU

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

In my opinion, if you have a lot of money should buy bitcoin from now and keep it for the long term, or often follow the making of articles and so forth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: