Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

The best way to earn bitcoin is here in bitcointalk just by joining some bounties here and accomplished some task. Afterward they will pay you and you will earn money simply as that.

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

I suggest trying signature campaign before you try rolling in anything more serious. It gives a nice bit of money with which you could start some small trading if you save enough Bitcoin. You should try some smaller coin like Ripple or similar to warm up in trading and just sell high and buy low, it could pay off big time. Also try selling some skills if you have some that could be sold and which is wanted on the market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
I haven't try other ways like mining, gambling, etc. but I can commend signature campaigns as a good way to earn money. It might take a month or more but the reward waiting if ever it's successful will surely be worth it. It might be risky but as long as you are willing to risk it all, you will have the chance to earn larger amount of profit compared to those who are afraid to take a risk.

blackpete

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

The best way to earn bitcoins is to work on bounty campaigns since you do not need any investment in order to start. Just rank up your account in order to be accepted in any bounty campaigns and start working at home. You can also start on trading but try to study first and have a good amount of money to invest on either altcoins or bitcoins.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Smiley For newbie like us, we can start with the free airdrops and then work on your quality post, just post once a day until you reached Jr member wherein, we can start applying for a signature campaign. Once accepted, they will pay us regarding the post that we made for the entire week/bi-week. Smiley
lyndon30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Earning money or bitcoin is not as easy as we imagine but this is the best way to earn bitcoin quickly. Just be one of the participants, we should invest, trade and participate all the bounty campaigns here in bitcoin. If we will do that, we will get many bitcoins.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

If you have deep pockets you can do mining. Buy mining rigs and you can earn btc. You can also mine etherium. Another way is do trading. Either you trade btc or trade alt coins. But it is better if you trade alt coins. But you must learn and do research first. Another way also is to do signature campaigns and do comments here in the forums. Before you do any of these. You must learn about crypto currencies and all the basics. Understand what the crypto verse  is.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin, you can invest in trading by using your fiat money or paper money to buy bitcoin and start trading, second you can join bounty campaigns in which you can earn bitcoin by participating social media and signature campaign, and lastly you can earn it by mining, you can choose where you can earn the most bitcoin just try it for yourself. i hope it will help you.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

Firstly, you need to join campaigns and in that simple way you can gain bitcoin, and you just need to hold your bitcoin until it gets to your desired value because it change every minute so just hold it, so you can earn it.

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Earning bitcoin is always a question of the skill set somebody has.
I suppose that signature campaigns or bounty campaigns are the easiest ways to earn bitcoins.
With some sarter cash and abilities in chart reading and market understanding, there is a good chance to earn decently with trading.
Capabilities in coding can give you a real day time job. A very well paid even.

It's me!!!
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

In my opinion, I experienced so many ways on how to earn more Bitcoin easily, the first thing that I do is joining a signiture campaign, all you need is patient and hardwork in writing a post to the questions of every people here in forum. The second one, is translating a white sheet paper where you can easily see in services, this need also your patient and hardwork, because this is the only way you can earn more bitcoin also read some things which will give you another information to earn bitcoin. I hope that I help you and good luck.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I suggest trying signature campaign before you try rolling in anything more serious. It gives a nice bit of money with which you could start some small trading if you save enough Bitcoin. You should try some smaller coin like Ripple or similar to warm up in trading and just sell high and buy low, it could pay off big time. Also try selling some skills if you have some that could be sold and which is wanted on the market.
- Yeah, signature campaign is a job that many people recommend here because the simplicity, not much risk and benefits are pretty good, we just need to qualify, we can join and get paid every week. But in recent times, it has become more difficult, new people will need more knowledge if you want to achieve higher rankings, so now is exactly as you say, the best is that we should put in some capital, research and selected projects ico or altcoin good, buy and patiently wait, we will soon receive benefits from that, in addition we can look for good luck in altcoin social campaigns

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is mining you can download or search a faucet site ar you can do campaign also like bounty and airdrop
RheamaeElbanbuena

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

Everything I do to get btc and even mining I even have a friend's reffer to just get btc because that's just the biggest value than eth
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is trading and gambling this is advisable for the people who have enough capital to invest and with high risk tolerance. But if you do not have enough capital you can join campaigns available here im bitcointalk as well as the social media campaigns and even do the mining.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

you should clarify what kind of earning ?do you have capital to start with?because if none,don't expect to earn easily,since it really needed a hardway joining bounty campaign to earn token,and after earning and being released exchange for ethereum to convert in bitcoin,thats the free way of earning bitcoin but must have time,effort and guts because most of the campaign are scams for bounty
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

Your best way to earn bitcoin is just have a patient to wait and monitor timely the price of bitcoin so that if it's high in price you can buy or you can sell your bitcoin  if you want

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:41 AM

I suppose the fastest way without regard to the amount earned would be faucets. There are hundreds, if not thousands out there, but I have not found one that is worth the time.

The next fastest way would be to do tasks or surveys at http://www.bitcoinget.com. The amount you can earn is much better compared with faucets.

If you do any shopping online, you might as well be using http://www.coinrebates.com to earn some bitcoin as cashback rewards.
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is to join in a bounty and signature campaign. Follow the said rules to earn bitcoin. Think wise in choosing the bounty or signature campaign that have a good team and project to have a good profit. Invest and trade because both of these can help you to earn mote bitcoin. Have a background know about investment and trading so that you can be success in these things. Both invest and trade can help everyone to have or earn bitcoin. Don't panic and be patient all the time.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is in signature campaign but first you need to rank up jr.member up. There so many ways to earn bitcoin for example bounty campaign like twitter or facebook campaign some bounty they accepting newbie.
there is a point, for the newbie make a quality post. if you want to follow bounty on every project it's fine, but the bitcoin still has a long story. not necessarily in bounty campaign. by reading the current situation and conditions only, we can get bitcoin for a good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: