Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3414 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?

saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic

SrEasts

Activity: 112

Aida Service

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

This is just pure nonsense..... Bitcoin doesn't need any of that due to the massive marketing on newspapers, news on the television etc The only reason why bitcoin is dropping are the problems that come from China and South Korea that are causing FUD. Bitcoin price was always affected by these kind of things. Once we pass this phase most probably people will come back and price will go back up to new all time highs

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Billionaire "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"  Wink
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that bitcoin will end. Even there are many speculation about it I am confident bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CornHub

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Why do we have to complaint if bitcoin ia dropping ? and cheering if it inflates ?
Inflation and deflation is a normal phenomena on a market because it ia affected by the law of demand and supply , bitcoins are dropping due to selling of some holders and going below the number of demand, tendency it will b sold on lower price.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Who gives the f... what warren buffet said about bitcoins.
Last time I checked devs are working on lightning network so I think we should wait.
I believe this is step forward and it will solve everything.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Why do we have to complaint if bitcoin ia dropping ? and cheering if it inflates ?
Inflation and deflation is a normal phenomena on a market because it ia affected by the law of demand and supply , bitcoins are dropping due to selling of some holders and going below the number of demand, tendency it will b sold on lower price.
You are right, we need to stop that kind of attitude screaming always when the price goes low, we are just like a kid acting and crying whenever we can not get what we want, when our mother is not buying the toys and foods that we are requesting, we should be mature enough.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

I might agree with that as well because as we can see, bitcoin seems so stagnant these days which keep me wondering what's the reason behind it. Lots of expectations that its market value will rise but that seems to be far from reality now.

Andrewsito

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

As with any speculative market, everything goes up and down, and in the BTC market is no different, but the exact reasons for influencing such behaviour are different, from new policies to user behaviour.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

he is basically share market trader, he wants fiat MONEY to exist  and I think he has shares in banks. So no wonder he doesnt like Crypto or BTC..

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

In current rapid changing world people want everything new every day. People get attracted towards digital currencies from fiat currencies because they were tired of those physical currencies and its limitations. Same will happen in future, if any new currency gets launched and people get attracted towards it. Bitcoin is in crypto market from last nine years. People have invested in it and earned a lot. But now are tired of the same system of work. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency so change, modifications, introduction of new concepts in its structure is not possible. This may be one of the reason bitcoin is losing its popularity and dropping.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

What you are saying is not true, it's your opinion not from us. Bitcoin is falling but most of the crypto market is slipping.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

he is basically share market trader, he wants fiat MONEY to exist  and I think he has shares in banks. So no wonder he doesnt like Crypto or BTC..

Fiat money will exist for many many many years to come .. we will be dead and gone for many years before that changes.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Bitcionsky69

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

By the strategy of many holders or investors. Using alt with no value from now and used ther strategy to used there holdings funds and they push the limits to become no values altcoins will be potencial coins in the future. I think?
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

the transaction is little slow because there is genarateing a jam in between the transactions because the are more transactions in a single block so they are createing a supperate block for the transaction so there is  droping in the bitcoin
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

the transaction is little slow because there is genarateing a jam in between the transactions because the are more transactions in a single block so they are createing a supperate block for the transaction so there is  droping in the bitcoin
Bitcoin droping reason maybe because of changing demands of crypto currency.I think its one of the investors and holders way of trading transactions in order for them to survive and making use the most of it for more profitable option.For some reason it might be the effect of  speculations.
MediChain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

Bitcoin has its up and downs just like a stock. At the same time, its worldwide reach and relatively small market cap (compared to reach) pushes its volatility.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: