Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.  

Well, bitcoin price fell to $9900 a few hours ago and that was the chance for everyone to buy cheaper bitcoin, even for now bitcoin still on discount time as long as it still below $13K as the new level of price for bitcoin in the last few weeks.
The biggest problem why bitcoin losing its value because the usability which fades away due to scale problem remains unsolved that cause too many unconfirmed transactions and we have to pay ridiculously high fees to pass the long queue.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Lending projects have lost their status as in 2017, so the demand for buying / selling BTC of investors less. In addition, some major Asian countries that have issued negative laws also affect the value of Bitcoin.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:56:18 PM

I don't know what are the reasons why bitcoin  dropping until now. Many  of bitcoiners loose their interest in bitcoin especially when the price of it decreases but don't worry just wait for the condition of bitcoin until it raise up of their price. We all know that bitcoin price was volatile so that we don't need to be afraid instead, be patient until we reach the good price.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

China and South Corea earn some easy money and made all this FUD.
I consider this as a pre-play stage from such big players as South Corea and China and we should be prepared for the new attempts of Such Two in the nearest future((
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Bitcoin is falling due to investors panic about negative news from Asian countries about Bitcoin.

werner52911

Activity: 457
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:41 AM

An important reason why the market has again lowered today are the hedge funds.
Today on17.1. is the first futures expired on the BTC. The funds have been betting on falling prices (shorted). The difference from today's BTC rates and the value of 17,000 is the profit they make.
And that, without owning 1 BTC. (short sale)
The high investments made by hedge funds, the BTC's values will continue to remain very volatil.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

I think the main reason why bitcoin is dropping because bitcoin is belong to the business world that walk in all stages of business process. Especially bitcoin is not just a business that can be shown in the physical world of market but bitcoin in physical and unseen in someways because bitcoin is crypto in digital access. The dropping of bitcoin is part of business, it will come back.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:23:28 AM

the statement is very true, and many things that affect the price of bitcoin decreases, the more some countries are starting to ban bitcoin, I think it also affects the current bitcoin price
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

We are seeing bitcoin dropping because of the news spreading about some government attempt of banning. This made people or investor  to panic and withdraw their fund. This also happens when China did the same thing, lets just hope that like before, Bitcoin have regain its value and even doubled its price. Bitcoin's price is mainly dependent on people's reactioj toward the news. Those who ia really knowledgeable about bitcoin would stay calm and Hold their coins

Damand and supply is Bitcoin all about, before sudden drop of value happen when hard fork is happening. I still believe that there are big number of people trust and support bitcoin.. For this reason I dont see that bitcoin will fail.

Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:31:11 AM

" Reasons why Bitcoin is droping "

1. Crazy high rip-off transaction fees
2. Loss of trust in development team
3. In a bubble
4. Major slow speeds
5. Competition
6. Lighting Network is not what it seems

I could do with some help on item six so please PM me if you would like to get involved
or to make sure your not going to be ripped off.

Seriously the Hubs look like banks to me and much of what we are being told is half baked
propaganda that's mixed in with technical fog.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:55:48 AM
Merited by Wesimon (2)

Bitcoin drops because of the "Korea's Banning spreading news". It actually made people panic and withdraw their on hold bitcoin. Possibly, bitcoin demand have decrease. This kind of drop also happened before when China banned ICOs in their country. Spreading has really a big effect on bitcoins value, its value is really dependent on people response to every situation that is happening.

I still believe that bitcoin will continue to regain its value, in fact as of the moment bitcoin have started to hit higer value. Hopefully we can expect to see bitcoin surpass the highest value it has gain since 2017. There is no assurance but bitcoin is still in goof hand and people's support is still present.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:00:26 PM

This is due to a large number of Chinese investors discharged to celebrate Tet

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

That is not the reason, maybe the real reason is that those who do not know how to think. Let's say that they are afraid that the money they're holding has fallen, so they sell. The real reason is the panic selling of people! That should be the solution for us all to be wealthy together.
bennysax

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

In my opinion, I think one of the reasons responsible for drop in the value of bitcoin is interference by government of nations. The policies they are trying to put in place to regulate bitcoin trade is actually posing threat which brings about FUD among the masses thereby leading to drop in price.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

You're concerned with the logo? Now that's funny.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

I think continuous banning in different countries affects bitcoin value not only bitcoin but the whole crypto.
If you remember guys when china forcing to closed one of the big crypto exchange in their country and it has a bif effect on bitcoin value that is why i think that is the reason why all coin decreases its value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?
It is hard to believe that bitcoin will be replaced by other crypto currencies in a few months/years but it not actually impossible.If so I believe it would be ETH.

shailkumari

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

I would like to add here that a lot of alt coins have also come in market and they have lot of benefits over bitcoin.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

Bitcoin is dropping maybe because it needs correction and some people got panic selling because bitcoin is droping. I also thinks that some bitcoin investors invest in alt coins to earn more bitcoin and try other coins.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

I think bitcoin is dropping because people are misunderstanding the whole concept. It's dropping because they started to sell
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: