Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

The biggest reason Bitcoin's price drops is due to the declining number marketcap of world cryptocurrency. It is clear that the more money that comes out of crypto marketcap, the Bitcoin price also decreases. And vice versa.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

I really agree with the problem Bitcoin lately is in a bad state that makes a person to panic and sell all the assets without thinking and resulted in the market skyrocketing from the day to day.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Bitcoin falls due to criticism of it from such large social media as Facebook, Google and Twitter. On these resources advertising of cryptocurrencies was banned. It has impact on the whole market.
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

many reasons why bitcoin prices fall, which is definitely negative news about bitcoin, banning bitcoin ads on some social networks like facebook and twitter gives a big enough impact on the decline in bitcoin prices, banned ico bitcoin on google also adds the reason for bitcoin to fall. I hope a bitter news about bitcoin does not keep coming up, if this situation persists then bitcoin gets depressed and may fall deeper
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:07:48 AM

Reasons why Bitcoin is dropping because many bitcoins come out and real-money transfers or altcoins, many currencies because bitcoins have bitcoin in other coin so Bitcoin drops.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

The obvious reasons for the declining stage of Bitcoin are that the governments are holding a negative view about this cryptocurrency. Some say that they will be banning Bitcoin; however no country has still banned it except china. But the fear of this thing is enough to cause the users to sell their currency. Also, the price of Bitcoin is quite high for a common man to afford. But this is just a natural phase, which will soon be over.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

I think,that the main problem is slow speed of transactions and we can't any solutions on this issue.
ramroom

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

I think there is one point missing. the fluctuative mind of newbies are also the reason I think...

I actually agree with you. I think the reason that the market is so bearish, is because you had newbs who hopped onto the bandwagon, thinking this is easy money. Then when shit hit the fan, they were nothing but weak hands, because they have no idea what they are investing their money in. It really becomes a domino effect from then on.

I think we as a crypto community have ourselves somewhat to blame. I think, we need better education systems/streams/platforms for the general public to know what we are talking about that an old grandma can understand. Once people are educated, then maybe we can reduce the number of newbs out there. I don't think we can completely eliminate the issue. But we can play a part in a positive way. The real question is how?
cheesegrilledH

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

The bitcoins are always as it is, and so all the newbies are joining after knowing it themselves
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

Some reason maybe because of banning cryptocurrency trading in some countries  , some government apply more strict regulations to end all cryptocurrency-trading-related activities and services.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:49:51 AM

Let's wait and see when the dollar goes to an all time low, we might see the resurgence of Bitcoin as a safe haven as it has a limited supply. What is wrong currently with Bitcoin is the infrastructure. Not enough infrastructure has been built around Bitcoin to make it enticing for the Average Joe to come in and look at it as a long term investment, or be able to use it. I talk to my family about Bitcoin and they still don't get it lol, so we need more advertising and easy infrastructure for noobs so they can be enticed into Bitcoin ownership.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Since satoshi is not being communicative then the very first reason why bitcoins is dropping is all because of the people who are selling their coins, news can really affect different thoughts of people in the market and that is the reason why bitcoins is pumping and dumping sometimes.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think that is not the reasons why bitcoin is dropping maybe the reasons are the social medias banning ICOs, the google banning ICOs as well, big investors who sold their bitcoins since they hold for years, negative news about bitcoin and the panic sellers.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Maybe because there are a lot of people that are selling their coins in the market that makes the overall price drops really tremendousl. We all know that the price of the bitcoins depends on the supply and demend of them in the market and the more people that are selling them the lower the value it will gets. So if you are having a panic selling because the bitcoins are falling just dont sell ut because you are just gonna make them much worst so hold it for the sale of the price.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

You be trolling.
If nobody interested in BTC ill buy their BTC for 1 dollar.
The 20K price was crazy shit, now we are back to reality a little bit.
Lightning network on the rise. Im waiting for DEX.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joyo Endho

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

Some reasons to be a factor in decreasing bitcoin prices:
- Many countries are banning the use of bitcoin in the country.
- Many bad issues about bitcoin are circulating in social media.
- Many people who sell their coins have a bad impact on the crypto market, buyer interest decreases and prices fall.
- Many coins are popping up, so more and more coins are competing.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

There are some reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping. Maybe due to lots of negative statements about bitcoin. That may cause panic to the bitcoin community, and too those people who have a lack of knowledge on bitcoin. And the big factor why bitcoin is dropping because lots of countries banned it which affect the bitcoin payments.
TEMONG

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

This is because of the news from many media, that is unbalanced information, so the opinion that develops in society makes the level of public confidence in bitcoin decreases. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will be stable again.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

The biggest reason Bitcoin's price drops is due to the declining number marketcap of world cryptocurrency. It is clear that the more money that comes out of crypto marketcap, the Bitcoin price also decreases. And vice versa.

We all know that bitcoin prices are unstable so we need not fear, be patient until we reach a good price. I do not know what is the reason why bitcoin is down until now. Many bitcoines lose their interest in bitcoin especially when prices are down but do not worry just wait for bitcoin conditions to raise the price
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

Maybe the reason that there is bitcoin dropping cause,it has a high demand in the market.Maybe also there are many people says negative about bitcoin thats why there are investors are hesitant to invest.Other also says that bitcoin will not work.Hopefully this bitcoin will be stable again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: