Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
gomes1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

Bitcoin decreases as the user's interest in digital money begins to shift to other types of digital money such as Ripple, Litecoin, to Ethereum. Although these Bitcoin competitors are not very popular, they are said to have a potential that is not inferior to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:53 PM

Bitcoin price is dropping because I think there are less investors investing in crypto currency and because the negative issues or news that are coming out.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:26:20 PM

Sometimes bitcoin is rising and sometimes Bitcoin is dropping; and I think the only reason why Bitcoin is dropping is when the demands are getting lower; and when the people are losing interest.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin.   

Yes it can be. Especially to those newbies who are about to just starting to enjoy the goodness and benefits of having a bitcoin. Are they going to have a deeper interest seeing how low the prices in every cryptocurrencies in the market for the past few months? Are they still willing to invest more? As we all know that investors can help the market to recover the losses.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:28:00 AM

The bitcoin is dropping when the holders are dumping their possession or selling it that causing bulky supply in the market with less demand. Also, price movements always depend on the demand and supply in the market. The higher the demand for bitcoin the higher the chance increase the price and when supply is too bulky but less demand the result is price down in the market of bitcoin.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:35:15 AM

Maybe you noticed that, if there is a bad news from foreign country about bitcoin is suddenly falling in price, but if there is a good news "notice it"bitcoin price pump again, that's the main reason why bitcoin is droping , but remember that whatever they do, bitcoin can still stand.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

For me, the reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping down is because of lack of faith in bitcoin by some new investors in crypto world, they believed in many fudders and they got easily panicked and sell out their coins immediately at low price. Also the countries that don't believe in bitcoin keeps on banning crypto in their country, that's why many investors losses hope for bitcoin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

For me, the reason why the price of bitcoin is dropping down is because of lack of faith in bitcoin by some new investors in crypto world, they believed in many fudders and they got easily panicked and sell out their coins immediately at low price. Also the countries that don't believe in bitcoin keeps on banning crypto in their country, that's why many investors losses hope for bitcoin.
What you say is only a part. Do you think big investors are trying to force down bitcoin prices so they can buy it with a big payout? If you catch it then you will get big profits.
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

Sales have increased sharply across all major electronic trading platforms and the market may be affected by the increase in volume in the future bitcoin market, most of the volume in both markets. All terms are sold. Therefore, The price off BTC decreasing.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:09:45 AM

because the decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from a number of regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China. Quoting CNBC, a sharp decline occurred in bitcoin prices, hinggan reached its lowest point in 1.5 months. In addition, the price of ethereum and ripple also decreased significantly. Data Coindesk showed, bitcoin prices had dropped to levels below 12,000 US dollars for the first time since December 5, 2017. Bitcoin prices had touched the level of 11,685.24 US dollars or equivalent about Rp 156,579 million.
nanda1280

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:15:13 AM

yes because there is a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoin they got from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of bitcoin down, Many HYIP sites under the guise of bitcoin investment that culminate scam, and now it's time the scammers sell the bitcoin from their scam. so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away. Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin business on the internet now, it is better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also the capital that has been collected in the capital to trade, you can see the collection of trading sites to be a choice of bitcoin trading.
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

We now that the bitcoin is very popular  cryptocurrency in the world, Maybe the reason why bitcoin is dropping because other social media like facebook recently announced that it would not allow the cryptocurrency especially for the ICO's, we know many ico's were heavily advertising on facebook. And other reason also less of investor because of a scammers.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:27:36 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the reasons why bitcoin is dropping because of it's market and also in the time. Other said that there is a big mafia playing by selloing all the bitcoin they got from the bitcoin scam website they had made last year so they think it is the reason. Other said it's also in the investor here.
Hackarit

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

bitcoin decreases because it does not fit the bargain between the seller and the buyer, therefore between the two parties decide the price agreement in accordance with the wishes of each.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Now this is the highest bitcoin price all the time. It can bring a large number of novice investors and the time when experienced traders or investors sell their funds to be able to buy in dips and beginners suffer. There is a risk of a sales wave and thus the price falls down. Cool
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

so, when they change the logo it make the value increase a lot?
sometime, the news from social media take effect to bitcoin price. when they make bad news, the value will drop and vice versa. demand of market can make bitcoin price unstable too. many third party can control bitcoin price.
maybe if this time is the first time bitcoin release, airdrop will be the number one to increase the popularity

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
Bitcoin will not stop, and will not lose by looking at issues that have been there, Bitcoin I think will continue to grow for the better future of the World is more high-tech, and Digital technology.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251