Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3411 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:53 PM

Now this is the highest bitcoin price all the time. It can bring a large number of novice investors and the time when experienced traders or investors sell their funds to be able to buy in dips and beginners suffer. There is a risk of a sales wave and thus the price falls down. Cool

Nope, last november the highest price of bitcoin happened. The true reason why the price of bitcoin now is decreasing because of banning the cryptocurrency in some countries especially in the countries who have huge capital used in investing. Additionally, the selling of bitcoin instead of holding. And the price also is matter, because if the price is expensive others sell their coin and other did not take the opportunity to buy instead wait to drop.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

There is several factor be effected the bitcoin price. Demand and  negative news will effect the people.People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. it is my opinion.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

I think the main reason the price of bitcoin is always droping is the government
they are always looking for ways to be able to regulate bitcoin

Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Fake news, lack of confidence by the investor, rumor of government banning bitcoin in some countries when government has not even done that and many more factors has necessitate the drop in the price of bitcoin
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The market in bitcoin changes often because the price fluctuates depending on how many people buys bitcoin. The price drops because the demand decreases which is normal for me. It is because I know that the demand will increase again and the price will definitely increase as well. We should wait patiently until the market feels like it. While waiting, you can start investing while the price is lower.
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

May be the people lost faith on it after the mass negative ads of media and fiat banks jointly
Samj16

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

In my opinion one of the reason why bitcoin continuously dropping is because some investors tend to sell their coins once they heard negative news like price is getting low so they lose their interest.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

Now the Crypto currency, both in the short term and in the long term, is a means of investing money, more reliable than shares in Facebook or Twitter.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

As long as John Mcafee has said that "he will eat his own cock if bitcoin doesn't reach 100K during the year 2020" it is always a good idea to spend only minimum part from your bitcoin collection and keep the majority for that year. It could be a make or break year. Personally this is what I am doing.
tokneneng

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Really? The logo matters? Personally I don't consider the price today as dropping as I started with a very low price. Maybe it's dropping for you if you started bitcoin late but for the old guys then it's still a winner price today. Although I agree that people are not getting more interest in bitcoin as for last years hype, I can't still say that this year is a fail until the last quarter. Again, Please, the logo doesn't matter!
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

There are so many reasons behind this,the early Fuds, whales dumping for profits, government and banks fighting for strick regulations all of these are scaring new investors.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

There are so many reasons behind this,the early Fuds, whales dumping for profits, government and banks fighting for strick regulations all of these are scaring new investors.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

For these moments where it feels like the usual drop down. The popularity of bitcoin is not strong enough for bitcoin grades to keep rising rather than going down or there may be people behind this situation having a great chance to buy and invest into bitcoin. Cool
saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

I think the main reason why bitcoin is dropping because bitcoin is belong to the business world that walk in all stages of business process. Especially bitcoin is not just a business that can be shown in the physical world of market but bitcoin in physical and unseen in someways because bitcoin is crypto in digital access. The dropping of bitcoin is part of business, it will come back.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

crypto is not just bitcoin, now it's a lot of new, bitcoin price can go down one of them move to new currency so bitcoin volality decrease which cause price decrease
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

because those who sell boards are dropping the price of bitcoin they suddenly sell their bitcoin knowing that they drop bitcoin even if you do not just panic just hold your bitcoin so you do not get lost
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

The possibility of bitcoin drops due to loss of popularity or trust from its investors.
Wiliam88

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Bitcoin dropped in due to many factors, including the amount of news that cornered bitcoin with a variety of reasons. It caused a reduction in market confidence, resulting in large sales amounts. That's what really makes the value of bitcoin down dramatically.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

I think there are a lot of reasons why bitcoin drops for a long time. When the media put negative information about the bitcoin on the mass media. In the United States, there is information that bitcoin is prohibited. Not so, bitcoin of investors in Japan are hacked. Therefore, bitcoins are mass sold, trust of many people about bitcoin is no longer. bitcoin falls down.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I believe the creator of the tweet has come to terms with the success and concept of Bitcoin in its bull market era now. Perhaps, that was the master design created by the whales to get hold of many bitcoin at cheap prices or perhaps, the Bitcoin bull was patient enough to wait for the bullish bitcoiners to buy at low and soar with it as it is rising gradually now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: