Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3419 times)
Lataman

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

Investors sometimes behave like a bunch of herd animals driven by emotions, and when one of the flocks gets spooked, the others also get spooked. But the hard fact is that  a lot of people have faith in bitcoin as it has successfully bounced back earlier.
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

There may have been certain reasons of bitcoin downfall but now it has started its upward journey.  It is good news.  I am happy now.  I will gain some money I already invested.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

I thought this tweet was sarcastic, I cannot believe you guys are taking it seriously.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:22:30 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Bitcoin is dropping because the demand is low in those weeks. But right now, I think bitcoin is back to the game. With right now, bitcoin costs 9882.95 USD and I can feel that the bitcoin will rise more. Those drops are opportunities to buy because it will increase your income in investment. So before bitcoin spikes up again, I suggest you to buy now and start investing in bitcoin.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I can conclude that the price of bitcoin collapsed as if there were bad news that attacked cryptocurrency, causing the bitcoin price to collapse. not only that fake news can also trigger the bitcoin price crunch.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

What I understand in my classes in Economics is in every industry, the law of demand and supply affects the price of the products or services. But right now, I can see that the market of bitcoin is recovering and back to the demand so I am expecting that the price will continue to rise. And I think it is good to see that the logo of bitcoin is simple. And may be it is just matter of perspective.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

which you say is true but also I think the reason that makes bitcoin fall and collapse is the existence of bad news and false news that many circulating in the world of the internet that makes the players bitcoin panic.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

There is no singular answer, but several as to why :
1.  Bitcoin has no fundamental price to fall back upon - if you don't know what the price of Bitcoin or any other crypocurrency should be, then you have utterly no idea whether you are overpaying or underpaying for it.
2.  There is rampant market manipulation in cryptocurrency - there seems to be quite a bit of bull trapping going on, by key low-volume trades being made which seem to indicate a price-reversal upwards, and then selling to these fooled investors at the higher price.
3.  The lack of institutional investors, with their buy-and-hold views - downside is that individual investors are rarely buy-and-hold investors or have an investment horizon much past the next official holiday, whereas institutional investors take the long view of their assets and may be content to hold particular assets for years before they pan out.
4.  There is rampant fraud in cryptocurrency
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Lots of people loosing their trust in bitcoins, Also many scammer and lots of fake news spreaders are provinding fake news around this forum and other sites. We should not trust those news. Thats why bitcoin price are dropped. I always have a hope on bitcoin. I hope the price will be moon soon. So dont loose your hope.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

I think there are some reasons mentioned that could make bitcoin fall and there is also a reason that is only made to scare away bitcoin users, so they become restless.

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date. And, the plunge hasn’t stopped yet. The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is primarily due to the two reasons. Bitcoin price was trading at $9,761.91 up 2.58 percent on Coindesk today at the time of reporting.The highest it reached today was 9,804.55. Despite these slight gains, there is still a long way to go before the virtual currency matches the highs set by it last year. Here are the three reasons behind Bitcoin price fall. Last week three negative news related with cryptocurrencies triggered their plunge.The first was related with Nobuaki Kobayashi, the Mt. Gox. Trustee, that he sold $400 million of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in the January and February this year. He still owns $1.7 billion worth of Bitcoins and this is adding further fears in the market.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Droping and flying are the familiar words of the crypto market. It is characterized by blockchain technology and is characterized by decentralized supply. In addition, the market for crypto is quite new and not yet recognized and managed on the rules of application. The market is vulnerable to price fluctuations and FUDs from misinformation in the community.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Why do we have to complaint if bitcoin ia dropping ? and cheering if it inflates ?
Inflation and deflation is a normal phenomena on a market because it ia affected by the law of demand and supply , bitcoins are dropping due to selling of some holders and going below the number of demand, tendency it will b sold on lower price.
demand and supply have a strong impact on bitcoin development, as you say, the phenomenon is normal, but I think there are things that have enough role to be able to change the price quickly that some news about bitcoin be it negative or positive, have an important role in the change that will occur, because public opinion depends on the news circulating
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

This is because of the news from many media, that is unbalanced information, so the opinion that develops in society makes the level of public confidence in bitcoin decreases. Hopefully in the future bitcoin will be stable again.

I think the first of all, the great price that do not let newbie buy bitcoin, so bitcoin now literally outstanding among Exchange. second, loss of technical bitcoin: slow speeds, losing support contract smart, the high cost. and the third, Yes, it Dev team passive. no one done to help grow. I rather agree. people actually lost interest to bitcoin. that's why it drops. but I think there is also a few other reasons.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Since the price of Bitcoin was the all-time high, it brought a huge number of newbie investors and now it is the time when experienced traders/investors sold their funds to buy in the dips, newbies are suffering. There is a risk of selling wave and thus the price is falling down. However and happy with the price movement happening in the market because of Attainable stabilizer price for the long term and help for the long-term growth..
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
Gatot84

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Bitcoi is currently declining, many bitcoiners lose their interest in bitcoin especially when prices are down but do not worry just wait for bitcoin conditions to raise their prices. Bitcoin is unstable so we need to fear and be patient until we reach a good price. Cool
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

Price is dropping for one reason, supply is higher than demand! You can blame whale`s for dumping a lot
of Bitcoin`s, you can blame panic selling they started, demand is dropping and price dropping with that.
   Market like all other market`s. Price fluctuate based on supply $ demand. Factor`s that can change supply
or demand are countless. Starting from the whale`s, they can manipulate with supply cause they are in
possession of huge amount`s of Bitcoin`s. Other reason`s come from all Bitcoin owner`s, are they strong to
hold in hard time`s, or they are subjective to panic selling. In crypto-market whale`s are like monopolist`s,
they can control market, and with information`s placed on the right place they can affect masses to go in
direction`s they want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

Everything does not mean there is any reason or it is an accident from the main user and the source. Or sometimes the liberation dump process like MTgox has created. This means that we will not know the fluctuations in a consistent way.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

For me the reason why Bitcoin is having a tough time is because of the propaganda that governments are doing in making people believe that Bitcoin is bad, tha media that spreads false news and negativity about it, the fear, uncertainties and doubts that these unfriendly people are telling the people in the community especially the newbies, it causes their belief to get swayed easily making them do some things that are not good like panic selling and all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: