Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
jone sonie

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

In the digital currency world there exist two concepts Bitcoin and Altcoin. Altcoin is a replacement currency for Bitcoin and could become a risk if it becomes a top choice for investors. Altcoin was born with the intention of becoming a modified version of Bitcoin. Dash, Monero or Zcash, for example, are set to reinforce Bitcoin's privacy. Or Litecoin with four times the supply of Bitcoin and a block release time of only 2.5 minutes, could speed up the transaction than Bitcoin. This is also the reason that Bitcoin is falling. I think so. Wink Wink
Mr.Binss

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

With the problem of solving the problem of scalability, Altcoin may be a real threat to Bitcoin. Bitcoin, however, has the advantage of becoming the first form of blockbuster currency in Blockchain, so it has a solid hold in the digital currency world. Cheesy Cheesy
Jacob jchaes

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

This all are kind of true. For the days where it feels like normal it usually drop down. Maybe the popularity of bitcoin is not that strong enough for bitcoin value continuously rise up rather than to drop down. Or may be there are people behind to this situation to have a big opportunity to buy and invest to bitcoin. But a little amount of time it will rise again back to its normal and stable value or could rise more again.
zhjxhtvb

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

I agree with his point of view. Bitcoin is always affected by market sentiment, and Crypto Rand tweets will cause emotional changes in the market.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

Price is dropping for one reason, supply is higher than demand! You can blame whale`s for dumping a lot
of Bitcoin`s, you can blame panic selling they started, demand is dropping and price dropping with that.
   Market like all other market`s. Price fluctuate based on supply $ demand. Factor`s that can change supply
or demand are countless. Starting from the whale`s, they can manipulate with supply cause they are in
possession of huge amount`s of Bitcoin`s. Other reason`s come from all Bitcoin owner`s, are they strong to
hold in hard time`s, or they are subjective to panic selling. In crypto-market whale`s are like monopolist`s,
they can control market, and with information`s placed on the right place they can affect masses to go in
direction`s they want.

I agree with this statement. One thing that I have  learned in Economics is that the rule of supply and demand has something to do with the  market fluctuations and I think it might be one of the reasons why bitcoin is dropping. The more sellers the less its price because of the competition.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

There are many reasons that the price of bitcoins or other types of coding can be up or down, but I think the main reason is the supply and demand balance. bitcoin do not have any equivalent material in the real world, so bitcoin currencies are sold on the exchange. And if people buy a coin, its price increases and if people sell a coin, then the price will decrease.
Because bitcoin and other codecs are relatively new and so young, the probability of a decline is obvious.
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be. Grin
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

Why do we have to complaint if bitcoin ia dropping ? and cheering if it inflates ?
Inflation and deflation is a normal phenomena on a market because it ia affected by the law of demand and supply , bitcoins are dropping due to selling of some holders and going below the number of demand, tendency it will b sold on lower price.
You are right, we need to stop that kind of attitude screaming always when the price goes low, we are just like a kid acting and crying whenever we can not get what we want, when our mother is not buying the toys and foods that we are requesting, we should be mature enough.
from my experience in bitcoin there are so many different reason of dropping the price of bitcoin . The most important reason is that's the demand of bitcoin bitcoin towards the people is decreasing that directly affect the price of bitcoin to dropping down. The another reason is popularity of bitcoin is also decreasing in all over the world that's also affect the price of bitcoin. Now a days people does not love bitcoin which directly affect the popularity of bitcoin and that's why the price of bitcoin is also decrease.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:39:08 PM

The main reason for bitcoin dropping is because a lot of users are selling, when the position sells more than buying then automatically the price will go down, but I'm sure that in general bitcoin prices will continue to rise so that one day it will skyrocket.
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

there is no particular reasons for bitcoin falling. i think it is just a correction in the market.
someday bitcoin price will back to normal.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

there are many reasons for bitcoin may decrease, Maybe if I think bitcoin down maybe because people stop investing their money on bitcoin because the price is unstable so dangerous for their future.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

because many of all investors they pull out their bitcoin . do you remmember what happen in korea hack . bitcoin is so dump that time . so many investors afraid of what happen so they pull out their bitcoins
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price drop is the lack of popularity of the bitcoin and the bitcoin owner's panic until it sells it simultaneously because it does not believe the bitcoin will increase again.
Membrana.io

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date. And, the plunge hasn’t stopped yet. The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is primarily due to the two reasons. Bitcoin price was trading at $9,761.91 up 2.58 percent on Coindesk today at the time of reporting.The highest it reached today was 9,804.55. Despite these slight gains, there is still a long way to go before the virtual currency matches the highs set by it last year. Here are the three reasons behind Bitcoin price fall. Last week three negative news related with cryptocurrencies triggered their plunge.The first was related with Nobuaki Kobayashi, the Mt. Gox. Trustee, that he sold $400 million of Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash in the January and February this year. He still owns $1.7 billion worth of Bitcoins and this is adding further fears in the market.
Thank you for information.
I believe in BTC, so i think, that it could go up and up.
I understand, that it is on correction right now, i think, at the summer, BTC could cost near 15k%

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

I think bad news about bitcoin also plays a role in bitcoin dropping. Bad news degrades the user's trust in bitcoin and makes the demand and interest in bitcoin decline. Coupled with the presence of altcoin is also quite potential to provide benefits for its users.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

there are many reasons for bitcoin may decrease, Maybe if I think bitcoin down maybe because people stop investing their money on bitcoin because the price is unstable so dangerous for their future.
many people do think like that, but sometimes the reason is not necessarily true certainty. because the decline in coin prices sometimes causes a variety of, hopefully the join here does not back down the middle of the road as well.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

According to News from Pantera Capital news this incident is influenced by the tax conditions that force sell bitcoin in large quantities and the effect of bitcoin reaches the lowest price this year and will increase in the period of 12 months.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Tatars kun

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date. And, the plunge hasn’t stopped yet. The fall in the prices of the digital currencies is primarily due to the two reasons.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I want to abridge why the BTC price drops in light of the fact that numerous new players are effortlessly panicked due to awful news when the news isn't really unique and even terrible news is simply fraud such a large number of new players who can not control the patience that makes the price simple to crumple.
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

My opinion why bitcoin is drop?
1. Due to the declining interest in buying bitcoin, because that affects bitcoin is supply and demand.
2. The emergence of bad news about bitcoin which resulted in a decrease in demand.
3. The existence of a large investor game that disrupt the bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: