Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

Bitcoin price when compared to last year has eroded substantially this year till date.

I always wondered why many people look at things from one angle? All write about the fact that the price of BTC in comparison with last year fell strongly, i do not agree, if you take the same periods, it turns out that the price for turnover has sharply increased. I'm sure if we look at the price at the end of 2018, she will surprise us all, in the good sense of the word.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

Among the reasons the bitcoin drop is due to the fact that those who call the Bitcoin mining is a fraud by introducing a new concept of "Cloud Mining". It does not require us to buy physical mining rigs but hire computing power from different companies and paid according to how much owned power.Second reason is it is too much to be associated with criminals and rogue states. It worries the government and says that Bitcoin and cryptography can and are being used by criminals and money launderers. It has also been speculated that a country would have or had used Bitcoin and CC to prevent restrictions.
waton gayeng

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:08 AM

I think that's because a lot of people are no longer interested in bitcoin and many users are turning to altcoin. This results in decreasing bitcoin demand and resulting in decreased bitcoin values.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

There are many reasons why the price of Bitcoin is declining because before increasing its price, it will come down to the peak where people don't want to sell. Once it consolidates then again Bitcoin price starts increasing and already we have seen when it was $7k and $8k how it struggles to increase its price.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

which I feel is, so far bitcoin experience up and down prices due to the news factor
a lot of news that is not necessarily the truth circulating in the community
so the cryptocurrency community is always panicked in sell, and causes the price to fall
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Price of bitcoin determined only by buyers on sellers on big exchanges. Now bitcoin regulated even more than stocks of a company usually are, the number of which can in fact arbitrarily get increased.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Maybe this reasons for bitcoin droping but According to me Also Fake news effect for droping bitcoin.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Maybe this reasons for bitcoin droping but According to me Also Fake news effect for droping bitcoin.

Reasons why bitcoin is dropping because there are many new cypto currencies have manage to get the attention of crypto speculator. And this make make some of the investors made curious as to how is it going to be if they'll give it a try using a different crypto.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Those reasons are true and some are also accurate. In addition, one reason why it drops is the news when huge companies such as Facebook and Google to ban bitcoin ads. Huge news or viral news also affects bitcoin price. On thenother hand, you do not need PhD graduates on the team just to increase the price. If an ordinary folk will just hold and know the perfect time to sell would be a great help to rise bitcoin price. But yes I agree that logos must be creative to seek attention.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

There is no any reason why bitcoin is dropping it's a just a criteria about bitcoin
ListenMiss

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

I think it's a normal process from the bitcoin's too rapid growth. The value will be adjusted to create a balanced effect. In addition, the figures show that bitcoin and crypto tend to decrease at the start of the new year. Bans from some governments have an impact on prices, but that's not a big deal for bitcoins and crypto
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

Bitcoin is dropping because of government not supportive and also there are a lot of scams's news spread out to public, but now the bitcoin market is getting better and it will continue to grow.

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think bitcoin is dropping because of the investor here. Other also said it because inveator is the one who are cared to the bitcoin price. Other said it is because of our government because ther are not supporting bitcoin.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

People get attracted towards digital currencies from fiat currencies because they were tired of those physical currencies and its limitations. Same will happen in future, if any new currency gets launched and people get attracted towards it. Bitcoin is in crypto market from last nine years. People have invested in it and earned a lot. But now are tired of the same system of work.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin goes down is, because there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin.

qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think now it is not something like that that keeps the bitcoin price constantly droping. bitcoin has passed that period. where bitcoin has successfully campaigned and has successfully become the most famous cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin has gained confidence, it proved because of the fantastic price. however, this time bitcoin must face the challenge to exist and be able to grow, the challenge is..  which related to regulation in every country.

today, the government managed to slightly inhibit the growth of bitcoin by issuing adverse regulation. not only that, they also issue various negative issues about bitcoin to the community.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Some in the social community hate bitcoin so they spread a news that bitcoin is a scam. The newbie scared about the news so they will panic selling so the price of the bitcoin going to dump and other countries banned bitcoin but the community still strong.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Some in the social community hate bitcoin so they spread a news that bitcoin is a scam. The newbie scared about the news so they will panic selling so the price of the bitcoin going to dump and other countries banned bitcoin but the community still strong.

Yeah that's true, fud and fakes news makes bitcoin price dropping, new bitcoin investors and panic seller drop their bitcoin at low price because they scared of losing their investment.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Your tips is so helpful to the people that didnt know it,and i want to add some tips that i know,bitcoin price is droping because big whales or investor was selled their bitcoin,and another one is because of social media its either bad or good news about bitcoin im sure it really affected the price of bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Yeah that's true, fud and fakes news makes bitcoin price dropping, new bitcoin investors and panic seller drop their bitcoin at low price because they scared of losing their investment.

You have a point mate. Well that's mostly the reason why bitcoin is dropping due to the fake news as the users gets panic selling their shares. Also, the big whales are affected on that fake news but some of them believe that it will recover soon as long as the user will hold the share the users have. In some point each of us might investment but due to the fake news we eventually sell it as we needed that money and we don't want to loss that great amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: