Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

The reason why the bitcoin price has dropped is that bitcoins who are now investing in a bit less than before and people are now relying on bounty campaigns.

To be honest, no one really knows why Bitcoin is dropping; the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable; it goes up and goes down unexpectedly. But at the end of the day, the price will get into normal.

wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

There are some opinions about bitcoin according to some who think the logo is less cool among them. But I am sure that bitcoin has decreased only for a moment. Thanks
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

The reason why bitcoin is dropping is due to bad news that destructing the image of bitcoin which causing panic selling of bitcoin.
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

Also because of the many altcoins trying to enter the market to beat Bitcoin. Just saying. Tongue

HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

It's absurd what the administrator of MT Gox is doing. He's selling the bitcoins. He must be earning some bribe from some exchange to do the negotiation. There's no sense in him wanting to sell the bitcoins. He should return the bitcoins (or part of them) to the customers who were harmed.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

If I think the bitcoin down is not too big. There is still a price different from the year 2009 where the bitcoin price is not worth the price.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Also because of the many altcoins trying to enter the market to beat Bitcoin. Just saying. Tongue
That doesn't make sense. Vast majority of altcoins dropped even harder than Bitcoin.

MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. This issue of banning Bitcoin in other countries spreads FUD in many investors. It's high time BTC advocates here began spreading good news about BTC to remove the FUD and clear the air of the unreal terrorism tags on BTC
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

This is the most funny reason I ever heard...
The main reason why bitcoin down today are
1.My.Gox once again sell their bitcoin.so far they have sold 8200 Bitcoin.
2.The largest Crypto Exchanger at South Korea get investigate by Police for money laundering.
That's the reason.and I believe like before bitcoin will be recover again no matter what happen.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

Well if bitcoin is dropping recently then that meanse that the demand fpr it is actually going down, but that doesn't mean that it is starting to crash it will just recess a little then it will go back up again in the next few months.
Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:22:32 PM

People get attracted towards digital currencies from fiat currencies because they were tired of those physical currencies and its limitations. Same will happen in future, if any new currency gets launched and people get attracted towards it.
 Bitcoin is in crypto market from last nine years. People have invested in it and earned a lot. But now are tired of the same system of work
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:24:56 PM

Really don't know. But this time I really feel very bad. Bitcoin is not doing very well for many days. Maybe the tweet is right. But I hope bitcoin will rise again when new good news come again. But I really want to know is there any specific team behind bitcoin? If yes then why they are not working for it?

Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

Well if bitcoin is dropping recently then that meanse that the demand fpr it is actually going down, but that doesn't mean that it is starting to crash it will just recess a little then it will go back up again in the next few months.

I think the fall of bitcoin is due to some economic dropping all over crypto currencies but it will not standard changes are happen daily if it positive it will very good for all crypto users but it is negative side wait for sometimes it will come again to normal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
Bitcoin will not stop, and will not lose by looking at issues that have been there, Bitcoin I think will continue to grow for the better future of the World is more high-tech, and Digital technology.

I think it's a great price that does not let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Second, Bitcoin technical loss: slow speed, loss of intelligent contract support, high cost. And third, yes, that's a passive dev team. Nothing was done to help her grow.
People really lose interest in Bitcoin. That's why the price is down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

There is no good reason for your post. Because I think the bitcoin price drops from bitcoin holders as well. That is the biggest effect I think why bitcoin prices can fall.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

I think the bitcoin price drop is the lack of popularity of the bitcoin and the bitcoin owner's panic until it sells it simultaneously because it does not believe the bitcoin will increase again.

I agree with you, there are some who continue to sell bitcoin when the price goes down, I am also confused why many people do that, but if sell when bitcoin price drops, it will make the bitcoin price down again. the more that sells when the price falls, then the price will go down again I think. we should not sell when the price goes down. because surely the price will rise again.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
It has many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, but take note that it does not mean that when the price is dropping means that bitcoin is losing its value too, it is not like that, instead it is a great chance for all of us to have a great chance in having more profit by way of buying and holding in some short period of time.
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

the decline in the price of btc in general its caused by the trading system, which is not far from enthusiasts and stock btc,
sometimes there are many enthusiasts and his stock is thinning then the price will rise, and vice versa.
in terms of its running time there are many reasons btc decreased, for example its btc down, in the last month  KOREA is drawing up rules to ban bitcoin trading (virtual currency) .
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

BTC usually drops when large amounts of coins are being sold (like coins worth $100,000 sold in 20 minutes).
This makes people believe that BTC is no longer wanted by its largest holders leading to panic sale.
I've been quite busy over the past days and might have missed some news, but another reason may be some political ussies like banning bitcoin in yet another country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: