Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:18 PM

Bitcoin prices are lower due to less investor interest in bitcoin, and their fear of bitcoin bubble issues, and some negative issues about bitcoin in some news media.
But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's a high price that does not let beginners buy Bitcoin, so bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Second, Bitcoin technical loss: slow speed, loss of intelligent contract support, high cost. And third, yes, that's a passive dev team. Nothing was done to help her grow.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price. So it is with this Bitcoin, which certainly will also feel the same.
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

I think why bitcoin has decreased because of the new coin that is more modern in terms of delivery and technology that is embedded in the coin. bitcoin is very slow and prone to hack cases.
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Good question sir, But nobody can't tell the exact reason for why bitcoin dorped dramatically.But there are few reasons behind the issue and by those it might be fall impact in bitcoin price.First off all few days ago many countries announced that bitcoin is baned  for there country and for this many people worrid to invest in bitcoin market and they avoid bitcoin.Also many newbie investors buy bitcoin when its was top price in opening in this year for making profit in short time and they thought that it will reached 50k$ in middle of this year but unfortunatelly it gose wrong and they loss their half seed invest and lost intention about invest more in bitcoin market.
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

Why the bitcoin price drops are by the community interest,
if the bitcoin community is not happy the price per bitcoin
will dip, when the bitcoin community demands to buy more the
price per bitcoin starts to the moon again.

Exactly most of the people have their own personal decision to follow and yet sometimes their fears dominate in most certain cases. If the price started to collapse, that will be worst scenario because a domino effect might follow due to more dumps will occur in a few days. Just like what happened lately, the price goes back to $8K which the previous price supposedly ranging from $9K to $10K projection. I think this situation right now is a repeated scenario if you have observed in the past years before price surges could take its place.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Abraham777

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

Why such a big fall? Yes, everything is corny simple and is connected with supply and demand, naturally after the spring boom, a large number of people have gone into mining, which are solely for sale.

At the exchange, the following scheme takes place, the number of those who want to sell crypto currency exceeds the number of those who want to buy it, that is, the demand exceeds the offer, as a result, there is a situation with rates and futures orders (so-called orders), according to which the number of people wants to buy or sell in the future the number of crypto-currencies for a lower price increases.

Price as a snowball begins to decrease at first with a lower speed then, as we observe in 2017, the rate of falling simply increases to the speed of sound, and orders are lowered lower and lower, and some of the miners or traders want to withdraw the crypto currency at any reasonable price, to lose part of the profit. That's the whole reason for the growth and fall of Bitcoin's course.
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:34 PM

As for the main reasons for Bitcoin's growth, experts identify the following reasons: The company is gradually entering a decentralized economy, which is being developed through Bitcoin. To purchase other assets, as a rule, you need to purchase this crypto currency, and after that you can conduct a transaction of interest. ... Bitcoin's growth last year led to an increase in the number of miners. As a result, the complexity of extracting coins grows, and this increases their value.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:34 PM

bacause many investors pull out their btc . and trade to another cryptocurrencies .
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

to be honest I don't feel this is the reason why the price of Bitcoin goes down because until now I feel that affecting the rise and fall of its Bitcoin price is supply and demand...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

I read a news article that Mt.Gox had dump part of their bitcoin into the market subsequently resulted to the massive drop in the price of bitcoin recall some few months this same whale dumped btc invariably crashed the price the same scenario is presently affecting the drop in the price of btc invariably in market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

You seems to have hit the nail at the head. Like me i started using ethereum, bitcoin cash, litecoin because of the problems of high fees, low speed but when i make my profits i convert to bitcoin to sell.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

From news sources it is clear that the reason for the ongoing price decrease is of two major incidents. One is the 8000 bitcoin sell off through four different bitcoin wallets which have been done by one of the trustee of Mtgox. Next is the inspection by local police investigators upon South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange.
It has many factors that affect the price of bitcoin, but take note that it does not mean that when the price is dropping means that bitcoin is losing its value too, it is not like that, instead it is a great chance for all of us to have a great chance in having more profit by way of buying and holding in some short period of time.
Because the influence of media to the public they may have put on some bad suggestion making it look like bitcoin is a bad investment because of this influence people tend to back out and cause a ton of investors to panic sell their coins because of this event the coins price drop drastically because of the supply and demand effect.
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

It can not be denied that speculation and intraday trading significantly influenced the growth of bitcoin this year. Nevertheless, it can also be argued that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are not overvalued, as they have a long-term development potential as a global infrastructure for saving and executing financial contracts.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

The growth of bitcoin and underlying causes are an excuse for reasoning not only by analysts, but also by ordinary investors Undecided
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Why did you even decide that bitcoin collapses. I don't see the point in your text. Perhaps you are just afraid of another temporary drop in the rate of cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Experts agree that the growth trend of Bitcoin is due to the connection to the process of large investors and the work of professional traders who are well-oriented in the technology of blocking. Analyzing the growth in the popularity of the block and the course of the crypto currency, the game included "powerful" players in the stock market. As a result, there was a noticeable jump in the rate. Further, external factors (news from Australia, Japan and the USA) entered the force, as well as excitement in the investment sphere.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is undergoing phase hits in order that it can achieve a long-term stability, but social media play a negative role as they spread rumors, and ruinous  news which make people delve into panic sales without rationalization. That is why Bitcoin plummets so quickly. People don't into account that Bitcoin is more than a digital currency.

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

Bitcoin price are dropping or going up if you are a investor on bitcoin this is not new to us we all know that bitcoin price are goes down and up. But i think why bitcoin dropping some big holders of bitcoin are sell their bitcoin.
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

if you observe its stability it is changing, its price goes up and down, because when downloading, users can sell their bitcoin
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

I think the thoughts of the author of the topic are the thoughts of an incompetent beginner in cryptocurrencies. The skilled person would not have written so. I think you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin, about the fact that the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto and whether bitcoin logo. The purpose of bitcoin is completely different, friend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: