Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
Bratecon

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

I do hope that some real world reasons are influencing the price. For example the recent South Korea's largest cryptocurrency exchange, is being investigated by local police could be the reason for yesterdays fall. We'll see how it evolves in the nearest future.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:40:27 AM

The biggest crypto coin was not the only one to suffer from the slump, as the whole market endures a bearish trend.cause of this current crash is outside of a general mistrust in technology.Cryptocurrencies have been under intense scrutiny this last week amid continuing dissatisfaction in how tech companies such as Facebook secure and distribute user data.According to multiple reports, exchanges such as Coinbase, GDAX, Gemini, Bitstamp, Kraken, Bitfinex, and others had issues with their websites during these days.Traders complained of downtime during the dip, margin trading liquidations, and flash crashes.On Dec 4, The price of Bitcoin touched an all-time high of $ 11,300, and then, a few hours later, the price went down hard to a low of $ 9250 on some trading platforms.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

You should be aware about what whales of the cryptocurrency market can do. Whales have power to manipulate the price of the bitcoin. I think they are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is continuing to drop.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

NOthing less the people is more like losing interest in bitcoin because of the market cap and bitcoin is already ended its era now the bitcoin price value in the market is going down a lot already and the people think that it will continue so they don't like to invest their money in bitcoin anymore because it will be a lot of risks and just go and sell their bitcoin that make the market value go down, in short, the demand is going down a lot in this days.
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

Bitcoin has gone up substantially since 2009. This is a temporary cycle downwards. The long-term trend is up.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
Besides those reasons noted above, it should understood that btc is still in serious debate between  people who like/agree with those who disagree. It can create panic selling, loose of interest. Low demand and bad news.All those factors are dominant in influencing price to fall or to rise.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

As I think, bitcoin drops because:
+ Bad news from the market
+ Sharks manipulate
+ Investors do not believe in bitcoin
The worst news affect is about the legality of cryptocurrency by some countries and banned from some big platform like google related ads cryptocurrency. Some time ago, this news affected BTC prices significantly.

Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

Bitcoin is dropping because not all countries accepted bitcoin and lots of people doubt in bitcoin existence also  few people believe and supports bitcoin but the important is we can make profit by investing bitcoin and by other different altcoins in fact bitcoin dropping is normal because this is the reason why we make profit by decreasing and increasing of bitcoin.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

obvious reasons for the declining stage of Bitcoin are that the governments are holding a negative view about this cryptocurrency. Some say that they will be banning Bitcoin; however no country has still banned it except china. But the fear of this thing is enough to cause the users to sell their currency. Also, the price of Bitcoin is quite high for a common man to afford. But this is just a natural phase, which will soon be over
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

Based on my own personal understanding,  the droping of market value of bitcoins in the blockchain market is due to the low demand that it receives.
Through low response the market value gives a unwanted loss in the part of investors.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

NOthing less the people is more like losing interest in bitcoin because of the market cap and bitcoin is already ended its era now the bitcoin price value in the market is going down a lot already and the people think that it will continue so they don't like to invest their money in bitcoin anymore because it will be a lot of risks and just go and sell their bitcoin that make the market value go down, in short, the demand is going down a lot in this days.
I think the bitcoin price is dropping due to the small volume of the investors in the market place. I believe that there are so many factors that affect the bitcoin price in the market. Some people may not lost their interest and the other will loss their trust because there are so many bad issue that bitcoin facing tight now so then it's investors volume may decrease.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

the reason for bitcoin prices to fall, namely the existence of negative news about cryptocurrency that trigger their fall. Then there was the rumor in the market that the popular crypto exchange Binance had been hacked in an attempt to influence Viacoin prices. The Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement last week that the cryptocurrency platform should not be called by exchange name because it creates the illusion of a regulated activity.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:22 AM

The price of the falling bitcoin is caused by an investor who is impatient or can be referred to as selling when panicked. And in the end the longer the cheaper the prices are sold by people who want to sell bitcoin.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:23:55 AM

Lending projects have lost their status as in 2017, so the demand for buying / selling BTC of investors less. In addition, some major Asian countries that have issued negative laws also affect the value of Bitcoin.

The thinking of few people have forced some governments to ban BITCOIN as they says that it is being used for illegal purposes . And as the major countries ban BITCOIN ,its value falls significantly.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

The reason may be that investors are selling bitcoins when they are up. And finally bitcoin prices are declining. So if you invest in bitcoin but do not know the right way. You better not invest because it only destroys the bitcoin price.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

The reason may be that investors are selling bitcoins when they are up. And finally bitcoin prices are declining. So if you invest in bitcoin but do not know the right way. You better not invest because it only destroys the bitcoin price.
One of the country’s largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, Upbit, has been raided by government authorities, thus renewing the notion that South Korea is heightening regulatory scrutiny in the crypto space.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

I think because now a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts are turning to altcoin (either for a while or forever), because there are indeed some altcoins that provide a larger profit than bitcoin when for daily trading.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

For me the reason why Bitcoin is having a tough time is because of the propaganda that governments are doing in making people believe that Bitcoin is bad, tha media that spreads false news and negativity about it, the fear, uncertainties and doubts that these unfriendly people are telling the people in the community especially the newbies, it causes their belief to get swayed easily making them do some things that are not good like panic selling and all.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Now I have this question, Why BTC price is dropping right now ?Korean FUD is the reason? ?
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I read a news article that Mt.Gox had dump part of their bitcoin into the market subsequently resulted to the massive drop in the price of bitcoin recall some few months this same whale dumped btc invariably crashed the price the same scenario is presently affecting the drop in the price of btc invariably in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: