Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

It is droping because of some negative news and the lack of promotion. Digital currency is very hard to introduce to other person who is not an open minded. One reason is the,  some are do some panic selling, it also affects the price

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

There could be a lot of different aspects of bitcoin dropping such as manipulation that cant be predicted and avoided by us...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:22:48 AM

I don’t know why but this reasons kinda made me laugh Grin There are many various aspects to speculate the prices. We all want it to increase but it’s obvious that we’re not gonna be rich. I lowered my expectations and i’m just trying to be more realistic these days.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

So many aspects and reason why bitcoin is dropping some due to FUD and negative news other reason whales are cash outing their funds to invest in other altcoins to gain more profit. bearish market may affect also bitcoin price.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

There are many reasons why bitcoin is dropping down especially when people lose their interest on bitcoin. Also when airdrops are not that enough.There are many other reasons besides these so we should avoid predicting everything that may happen here in bitcoin world.
arazi07

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:23:55 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I am agree with that,about the logo its good for me, I think another reason why bitcoin drop is investor and legality problem in some country

redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

It is normal that bitcoin price is volatile because the inflation and deflation are phenomenal in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply.Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.We don't have to worry bacause when the price are low,this is the best time to invest.
rain3798

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:57:11 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I don't think that reason is enough for bitcoin to drop and I don't think when you have cool logos the price of the bitcoin will rise. Before when bitcoin has no many issues yet and many people are actively working here, the price of the bitcoin is high and even it's price is getting low sometimes, it does not become so very low unlike now. I think the reason behind this is because of the issues and news about the bitcoin where there are many people were scammed in investing and the government can't charge someone for what happened to the people that is why the only way to protect the people from this is to ban the bitcoin from their country and this is what I think to be the best reason why bitcoin is dropping as of now.

Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin goes down is, because there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The main reason Bitcoin is down is that of a large number of investors who sell Bitcoin in low prices. Surely this greatly affects the development of Bitcoin prices. If more and more investors are selling Bitcoin it means that Bitcoin's price will go down but if more buy certainly Bitcoin price will go up.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

which you mentioned some true only I prefer to conclude why bitcoin prices collapsed due to bad news that invaded the world of cryptocurrency so that bitcoin prices to collapse. I think this is just a conspiracy.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:30 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin falls as many people sell bitcoins, a lack of confidence in bitcoin makes them vulnerable to negative news circulating and they become panic sellers.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Bitcoin is a totally normal variable currency, what is happening
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:21:10 AM

I agree, why such an important asset like Bitcoin is not making partnership and other sorts of propaganda?! It's so weird, meanwhile, Ripple and Verge are partnering with everyone.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

There are people who can manipulate the price of the bitcoin. As far as I know, there are many whales who can change the price of the bitcoin due to their power in the cryptocurrency market.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:08:28 AM

It is normal that bitcoin price is volatile because the inflation and deflation are phenomenal in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply.Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.We don't have to worry bacause when the price are low,this is the best time to invest.
The price drop is very normal so we are required to make the right decisions. Good momentum pickup will also affect the results that we will get. This is a phase where we must be smart to choose time. When we are wrong then we will not get good results and even lose when bitcoin prices are decreasing.
Malian

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:12:02 AM

Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

There is too much fake news surrounding Bitcoin and crytocurrency in general. Talks of crytocurrency ban by governments is contributing to the fall in prices
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

Bitcoin has its up and downs just like a stock. At the same time, its worldwide reach and relatively small market cap (compared to reach) pushes its volatility.

Negative news causes Bitcoins dropping it might investors withdrawn thier investment without expecting any profits this we don't want to happen  that's why we need teamwork to promote Bitcoin to pump up again and we should also expect the hard process on it .
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The drop is only a correction because demand is less than supply.

Some of the external factors that led to panic selling of bitcoin led to a sharp fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: