Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

There are a lot of things that affects why bitcoin is dropping and I guess that no one can tell us the real reason behind the dropping and we should admit with that fact. Everyone can say their opinion or guess why this is dropping but this will always be just an opinion or guess because it will never be a perfect because of a lot of factors. For me the factors that affects maybe the status of the economy of each country with the high volume of users. The movement or the status of other crypto currencies. 
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

I think bitcoin is dropping is related to the increasing number of bad news about bitcoin and misuse of bitcoin by unscrupulous users for something illegal activity that adds to the long list of bad news.
many things make bitcoin prices down. like one of the exchangers being a scam, or a negative news about bitcoin. we will not know which one will make the bitcoin price go down, but I think, there are so many things that make it happen.
oxf7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

The latest drop was connected to Korean exchange raid I suppose.
Here are the news. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-11/bitcoin-slips-below-9-000-as-korean-exchange-raid-renews-fears
Rakib320

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Any high points and low points will be trailed by amendment on the grounds that there are many individuals who are here only for the cash going up and they run out when they see some benefit. This is the time when individuals simply offer another currency when they get a little benefit in it and continue gathering bitcoins.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:50 AM

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?

I thing that will never happen. And that will never happen, Altcoin will surpass Bitcoin. Because of what ?? Bitcoin is the king of all Altcoin. Altcoin market also refers to Bitcoin
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

I think the new regulation in Germany is also one of the causes of bitcoin being dropped. Germany as one of the strongest countries in Europe, especially after the UK out of the European Union, will issue a policy related to Cryptocurrency. They want to arrange Cryptocurrency circulation globally just like a new international currency rate. Germany will not allow Cryptocurrency circulation if there is no global agreement agreeing on a fixed exchange rate for Cryptocurrency. As a result, Cryptocurrency circulation in the European market was slowing down.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2282
Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think Bitcoin is in the correction phase and is growing gradually.

Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

because of the unpleasant issues in the heart that cause daily traders to panic to sell coins on the cheap. actually we should be able to deal with the cold head of the issue we can use it to buy coin as much - a lot .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

There are many reasons for Bitcoin's current price drop, but I think Bitcoin's price always goes up every year from the time Bitcoin is found. Some people are just uncomfortable with Bitcoin's unstable price this year.
staker$

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

The reasons why bitcoin price has dropped. The biggest of them lately, is the massive selloffs involving mt-gox's case, next is the selloffs related to various significant factors recently like: taxation, china and other leading country's crackdown on cryptocurrency, media attacks by some wealthy bitcoin haters. And the third reason, which is normal, is the healthy cycle of ups and downs in the market. Since bitcoin had climbed at nearly 20k it has fallen in half, nevertheless, it's value is said to be on the rise compared to its 1k value few years ago. I could say in conclusion that, bitcoin is not dropping but rising, considering that the currency has not come at age yet, but there are already significant rise to the relevant measurable factors that could push bitcoin's value ahead such as, wider acceptability, healthy regulations, involvement from traditional investors and so much more...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

I don't think that another crypto surpasses original BTC. Around BTC is a lot of work which many people don't have a hunch. Nothing will overcome BTC in my opinion.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

In my own opinion, bitcoin is dropping because many people lost interest in bitcoin. They lost interest in bitcoin because there are people spreading fake news about bitcoin which resulted to not trusting in bitcoin and switch to other crypto. Fake news is the cause of dropping of bitcoins price.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

There are many reasons for Bitcoin's current price drop, but I think Bitcoin's price always goes up every year from the time Bitcoin is found. Some people are just uncomfortable with Bitcoin's unstable price this year.
even that bitcoin may down for before the end of the year there is always some chances for that bitcoin may ever to be goes up for and yet we are in half of this year by next month but we see some changes here in crypto currency while it down.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

I think the reason why bitcoin goes down is, because there's a lot of bad news about bitcoin and it's causing panic, so more sales than buying it will make bitcoin prices down, but bitcoin will surely rise again with the disappearance of negative news about bitcoin.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:38 AM

The thing that makes Bitcoin dropping for now is that some people are selling Bitcoin very much to get the benefits they have accumulated over the next few years.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

even that bitcoin may down for before the end of the year there is always some chances for that bitcoin may ever to be goes up for and yet we are in half of this year by next month but we see some changes here in crypto currency while it down.

There is only better to have high patience and buy Bitcoin at the price down to produce something very expensive later on. The time will come when the price of Bitcoin is very high.
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:04:44 AM

Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

in my opinion the bitcoin is increasing if we see the graph annually is not the daily price chart and of course the investors also already know the risks of investment with bitcoin unstable prices

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

the reason why bitcoin down ? probably because nobody started buying bitcoins, or maybe bad news about bitcoin.
but now the price is slowly rising, little by little no problem is important continue to increase from the decline.
I think there is a strategy from various parties to cause bitcoin down to seek more advantages from people who sell cheap.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:26 AM

Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic
My friend I think its not only a news that spread for all bitcoiners but especially for the people holders of bitcoin which trying to sell their profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: