Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:33:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

the big reason about dropping price in bitcoin is because the price is too high that at moment and i think fake news about bitcoin is too much in the public, that makes the investore and other bitcoin user is lost their hope in bitcoin and start to sell that bitcoin, the panic sell that makes bitocoin price is dropping, but from this graphs i think bitcoin still normal, totally normal

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Even though we are not know who is the developer of bitcoin but the community still supporting it because it is well known for all of the crypto currencies the demand is always high that is why to the eye of the buyers of bitcoin is always an edge to the other crypto and it is proven bitcoin is always profitable.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

That reasons are true and it really affects the bitcoin price because of that.Some people are selling their bitcoins due to panic selling and they are too afraid because they think that they will lose all their investments in bitcoin. One factor also is that whales are controlling and manipulating the market. They can move the price whenever they want due to large amount of bitcoin holdings they have. I hope that bitcoin can reach its peaked price last year before the end of 2018.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

There are really many reasons. They all see but still ask the question. The main problem is the lack of cooperation with the governments of the countries, and the second reason in my opinion is the lack of a solid foundation. Due to what should the price of the currency rise? You understand what I mean ... the influx of investors to stop and the price too ... I think even go down strongly Cool
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Bitcoin has been and still is one of the best investment vehicles in the world. Regardless, as an investment asset, it will suffer from prices drops, and will also enjoy price increases. The trick, as an investor, is to buy low and sell high. If bitcoin prices are at or near historical highs, then it might be time to sell. And if prices do drop substantially after markets peak, that might be the best time to buy.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I'm not sure bounty will affect the price of bitcoin. Free distribution of bitcoins on the contrary will reduce the price. It is necessary to carry out full marketing, not bounty

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mary cury

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

The price of bitcoin is unstable, as it is influenced by the news. Every negative news about it lowers the price down. At least, I understand that.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Bitcoin has been and still is one of the best investment vehicles in the world. Regardless, as an investment asset, it will suffer from prices drops, and will also enjoy price increases. The trick, as an investor, is to buy low and sell high. If bitcoin prices are at or near historical highs, then it might be time to sell. And if prices do drop substantially after markets peak, that might be the best time to buy.
Yes. As a rule we will buy low and sell at high prices. In the past few weeks the BTC price was below $ 7000 and now they have already surpassed $ 8000. You see, if you buy two weeks ago, now they sell the BTC to the market is very normal to profit. So we see a lot of sellers out there.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

The price of bitcoin has fallen in recent days is very normal. The cryptocurrency market wants to adjust bitcoin prices again for more development. And as a result, today's bitcoin prices have completely rebounded. This is a time when investors are more likely to enter the cryptocurrency market to earn a larger income, which will help to fund your finances.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin will remain always expensive ,may be its prices can be change from its averge price , because all the values of the bitcoin is only due to of the reason of the demands , As we can see that lots of industries and field are using bitcoin and also we can see that without use of bitcoin they can face big loss of lot of Thier clients which are addicted to use Thier services with bitcoin payment system .
So surely you can understand very well that bitcoin has no issue of the effect of the drop in price due to the lines that you mentioned in the post .
But when negative news enter in the cryptocurrency market then that leads into down in price because many people due to negativity left bitcoin from.his stock and starts to sell .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Ptrck

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

There are lot of factors why bitcoin is dropping. But we already know that every drops of bitcoin is expected to happen as its nature. But for me, the logic behind it is purposive. To gain or let the investors buy more investments or increased the bitcoin holdings as wise investors are taking this situation as an opportunity to buy and increase their bitcoin possesions.

Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

Of course, there are many reasons for the current drop of bitcoin. And one of it because of government fighting it by creating panic. Some users doing panic selling to prevent from the news and take out from risk their money. But I am sure that bitcoin has decreased only for a moment.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

There are people who have supreme power in the cryptocurrency market. There are the people who can dump and pump the price of the bitcoin. Do not doubt if someone can manipulate the price of the bitcoin.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Bitcoin's price varies within the law of demand and supply thus making its price change within the relevant range. Bitcoin is currently been experiencing slowly decreasing of price and it is due to some fud news. Yet many still believe in Bitcoin because of its characteristics that is very useful to the changing advance technology today. Together with blockchain technology, and as long as it exists, bitcoin's price will not be moved to its lowest point price. The thing is, we must trust bitcoin for it is first in its kind. The first cryptocurrency ever created and the first thing attached to blockchain technology.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

Just like the stock market bubbles are everywhere. The dot com bubble and the housing bubble that precipitated the Great Recession of 2008 were fueled those who promoted that those things were too good to pass up thus coining the phrase “irrational exuberance”. If you didn’t buy in you could lose out and nobody wants to be left out. At least with housing it was tangible and that market has finally come back. I think digital currency is a method to purchase goods and services that is viable long term, but in the short term it is over valued and over hyped.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Too much fake news is contributing to the drop in Bitcoin and Crypto prices in general.
humanvelocity

Activity: 187
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

I don't feel Bitcoin is dropping or something it's more like it's kinda getting stabilized since there has been lots Up's and down's in the past we feel like it's dropping. We need to just be patient and wait for things to settle down  Smiley.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

The number one reason why the prices are dropping is due to the huge dump by the Mt Gox trustee (Nobuaki Kobayashi). The dump is going to continue for another 5-6 months, and the prices are likely to stay depressed until then.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

in my opinion that is not the reason why bitcoin price is dropping. maybe a very small favtor I agree but not the main favtor. O thi k what couses the drop of bitcoin is the investors selling there coins and dumping them. With that the demand goes down and the price also goes down. The reason why they sell is because that is how the market works. Smiley
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

The price is depend on supply and demand, Price is drop because many of people is sell them than buying
and some news, regulations is make a effect of the bitcoin price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: