Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the biggest reason for dropping of valuation is negative publicity by the the media and the governments itself who just keep on demotivating people from using bitcoin by constantly saying that they are not responsible for any kind of loses regarding bitcoin and moreover many countries has even banned the use of crypto currencies on their domestic sites and thus people are now afraid of investing into bitcoin because they think if media and governments both are forbidding for using bitcoin then they might suffer loss if they invest into bitcoin and thus people are not investing into bitcoin and thus the valuation is deflating.
Utogah

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

For my own opinion i think bitcoin is dropping because of many people who are invested already. When many people are investing the demand of bitcoin will goes low that is why market are dropping.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

A better version called bitcoin-cash has been excepted by BitPay as real currency.. so these coins are far cheaper than bitcoin and have more upside..so everyone is switching, it has not happened yet..but later on it will go through the roof. BCH(bitcoin-cash) ..

plus the main american exchange is starting trading bitcoin cash TODAY…COINBASE.

the coins are only about 3k and bitcoin is like 16k..so everyone wants a piece. as bitcoin goes down bitcoin-cash goes up.

balu06

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

The thing is, we must trust bitcoin for it is first in its kind. The first cryptocurrency ever created and the first thing attached to blockchain technology.
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:56:14 PM

Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system and I think it's normal that prices sometimes drop, and the main factor is bitcoin drop because users need fiat so they sell bitcoins.  Wink
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

I agree with that statement, because at this point his position is declining. So there are several reasons for this: No "Big News" or "Strategic Partnership"
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:30 PM

Currency conversion is one of the main tasks of Bitcoin users in any country. Looking at the growth of operations with the crypto currency on the exchanges, one can clearly understand Bitcoin's situation in this or that country.
For me the main reasons why the price of bitcoin is dropping is a lot of people or a lot of holder of bitcoin is selling there bitcoin when the price of it will get low, my advice is all of the holder should just keep there bitcoin until the price of it will get high.

Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

bitcoin declines because there's a big mafia playing by selling all the bitcoins they've earned from the bitcoin scam website they've made last year, and also the falling XPY price is now also the cause of bitcoin down,
DavidLuziz

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:47:20 AM

i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Since the fantastic bitcoin increment that took place last December made many people worried about bitcoin development so they used every way to make bitcoin users panicky, and all they did was make false news in various media so as to make the bitcoin price drop.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

any reason and opinion that we often read and see I do not think it discourages the investors and the interest to invest with bitcon I think bitcoin is still the best because we see bitcoin is still in the highest price than any other coin
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

I think until the bitcoin is not approved by all the governments its rate will decrease.on the other hand there are lot of fake news so people are getting scared to invest in it.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

the reason Bitcoin is dropping , because it just a crisis. When the market demand is low, the price will drop.  we will see at the end of year , bitcoin will rise again.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:28:06 AM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

So as you think some altcoins will surpass BTC in near future ? May be ETH? Monero?

bitcoin is not the highest, there are some coin that are more expensive than btc
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

I think the main reason why bitcoin is going down most the time are the FUD and fake news. All those cryptocurrency investors are very sensible to such bad news. And there are a lot of bad news which are not true. But nevertheless its hits bitcoin very hard and the price goes down and down. And the investors never learn something!
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

If you think so, you are wrong. Bitcoin does not need to be promoted by the media.
Everyone knows about bitcoin, even a layman knows.
Bitcoin prices fall as many investors sell their bitcoins. This happened after the closing of the BBTC exchanges in China, and this triggered the panic of many new investors in the world of cryptography.
martynovro

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

Bitcoins does not need any airdrop or online promotion. I think an offline promotion on large scale can do wonders for it now.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

In my opinion the price of Bitcoin is much influenced by bad news so that investors panicked and sold all their coins. and this has happened repeatedly. People want new things every day. People are attracted to the digital currency of the fiat currency because they are tired of the physical currency, The same will happen in the future, if there is a new currency launched and people are attracted to it.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I think the figures show that bitcoin and crypto tend to decrease at the start of the new year. Bans from some governments have an impact on prices, but that's not a big deal for bitcoins and crypto. The emergence of bad news about bitcoin which resulted in a decrease in demand. And the existence of a large investor game that disrupt the bitcoin price.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Bitcoin is dropping, but since it's a fluctuating market, we should not panic too much. At a point in time, it will rise again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: