Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35840 times)
vijay.kumar

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

Whats the total no of tokens and cost per token?
When is the ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Ehhh, this logo is really the same as Phore coin. So strange
ninjacoins

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Yeah, i think PolicyPal will need to rework their logo to avoid confusion.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

Good afternoon. The project looks very promising, the project will have a bounty or opportunity advertising company signature, I would like to participate.  Roll Eyes

I researched their CEO Val Yap, she's legit. This project looks very promising. They are working on Policypal project for more than 1.5 years. Singapore is rising in crypto-currency business, they are very active. I'm confident about this project become one of the crypto apps that first world use.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. They are under the Singapore Paypal incubator. Each year, paypal only selected to take up only 8 or 10 projects. Tenx was one of them. So far, there are a lot of reputable ICO coming out from Singapore. Zilliqa is also another one.
Right after I read this response I've got the interest joining the project and use my capability to attract more investors by using the signature code, I'm looking forward for the success of this project and hope more people around here will also notice the big potentials of this project so both the dev and
the investors will gain together..

i also think that they have a good potential just looking at the backgrounds of the team and advisors. i think im gonna watch their project to be able to be updated. also i would likr to ask if are you having an ico and when is that? i cant see details in the op.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Maybe it's smart to put a link to the bounty campaign in the topic. It's not easy to find.

I sure regret not applying sooner for the signature bounty. Wow, that an awesomely rewarded bounty campaign!

I wish the project the best of luck.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

Maybe it's smart to put a link to the bounty campaign in the topic. It's not easy to find.

I sure regret not applying sooner for the signature bounty. Wow, that an awesomely rewarded bounty campaign!

i was looking for the bounty thread as well but it giving me a hard time to find it.  would you mind to link it here mate? so that i can check it, i tried to search it in the search bar but no results found.

to op, please pinned it for us to easy to locate.
Delicat

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

looks like an interesting project with competing team. looking forward for upcoming updates.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

i was looking for the bounty thread as well but it giving me a hard time to find it.  would you mind to link it here mate? so that i can check it, i tried to search it in the search bar but no results found.

I will not link it here as that is something hua hin should decide. And we should keep this thread about PolicyPal as a product not the bounty.
It already got so much traction it will probably be hard to get in. I would advice interested members to join telegram.

About the link, i sendt it in pm. If other users want it pm me and il send it. But i will not help anyone who posts about it in this thread  going forward unless hua hin says it is ok.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

They will have conferences in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seul, Taipei in next month...  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-roadshow-jan-feb-2018-2243d08b0e6b

Strong team + serious advisors + good niche + big partners (PayPal, IBM Watsons) + own blockchain... it will be best ICO of this year probably  Roll Eyes
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Why not link to this thread in the signature design provided for legends? most are too lazy or not even able to use the search function on this site. I think linking to the discussion thread ANN is vital.

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Some quick checks that I have done on Policypal Network as follows:

- Policypal is the first to graduate from Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) sandbox. Singapore is known for its strict law and regulations. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (Abbreviation: MAS; Chinese: 新加坡金融管理局; Malay: Penguasa Kewangan Singapura) is Singapore's central bank and financial regulatory authority. So in order for Policypal to be able to be recognized by MAS, it has to go through strict regulations and supported with a history of past achievements.

- Policypal Network is being incubated by Paypal. One other ICO that is also under the Paypal incubation is TenX.

- Policypal has a huge network with some of its partners to be AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC incomes.

- CEO Val Yap is listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.

This project has so many strong points, I think it can be sold out on private sale.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Some quick checks that I have done on Policypal Network as follows:

- Policypal is the first to graduate from Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) sandbox. Singapore is known for its strict law and regulations. The Monetary Authority of Singapore (Abbreviation: MAS; Chinese: 新加坡金融管理局; Malay: Penguasa Kewangan Singapura) is Singapore's central bank and financial regulatory authority. So in order for Policypal to be able to be recognized by MAS, it has to go through strict regulations and supported with a history of past achievements.

- Policypal Network is being incubated by Paypal. One other ICO that is also under the Paypal incubation is TenX.

- Policypal has a huge network with some of its partners to be AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC incomes.

- CEO Val Yap is listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.

This project has so many strong points, I think it can be sold out on private sale.

Currently, it is been oversubscribed in private sale. These are available for institutional investors so you may have to wait until crowdsale then invest. However, Eth price right now is rising.

Why not link to this thread in the signature design provided for legends? most are too lazy or not even able to use the search function on this site. I think linking to the discussion thread ANN is vital.

Thanks for going the extra mile to help to improve Policypal network. I actually have already put some text and a link to this ANN thread in the bounty campaign. It is right after the banner.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:46:42 PM
Merited by magisterr (2)

Woa, thanks guys, you all reply faster than me. Anyway i went to their policypal meet up session yesterday and the turned up was amazing

Do you have video from this meetUp? It would be nice, if you will share this. And if they had some conferense - as well  Roll Eyes

Sadly i dont have the video but let me go and get some picture of the meetup. There is free pizza and soft drinks so i am very happy with the session. Plus I get to talk to Val + Lucas.

As you can see from the banner, this place is located at Suntec City in the Paypal incubator office.

Here is the CEO Val.

Very friendly and intelligent CEO. I am very impressed that she knew about blockchain and technical stuffs to a certain extend. She also handled tough questions very well.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Whats the total no of tokens and cost per token?
When is the ICO?

More details will be given. Right now the team is handling the requests from the private/institute investors. And with the recent rise in ETH, the team is monitoring the situation so more details will be given out at a later stage. Do join the telegram for the latest news.

i was looking for the bounty thread as well but it giving me a hard time to find it.  would you mind to link it here mate? so that i can check it, i tried to search it in the search bar but no results found.

I will not link it here as that is something hua hin should decide. And we should keep this thread about PolicyPal as a product not the bounty.
It already got so much traction it will probably be hard to get in. I would advice interested members to join telegram.

About the link, i sendt it in pm. If other users want it pm me and il send it. But i will not help anyone who posts about it in this thread  going forward unless hua hin says it is ok.

Thanks a lot. I am trying to keep this ANN purely on the discussion of Policypal Network.

They will have conferences in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seul, Taipei in next month...  Roll Eyes

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-roadshow-jan-feb-2018-2243d08b0e6b

Strong team + serious advisors + good niche + big partners (PayPal, IBM Watsons) + own blockchain... it will be best ICO of this year probably  Roll Eyes

Thanks for sharing the new.
It will build on ETH network first before moving on to its own mainnet at a later stage.
A few key things about what i know about the advisers:
- Bo Shen which is the founder of Fenbushi Capital. Fenbushi Capital is one of the biggest name in crypto space. Even Vitalik was in the capital.
- To us Singaporean, MAS is one of the most prestigious title for the countries. It govern the currency for the country and it mans all the rules and regulation including crypto. Vincent Loy is also currently an adviser for MAS on cybersecurity.
magisterr

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

Thank you for such extensive answer. They will have conference in Hong Kong today. Where I can see video from this confrence?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

Thank you for such extensive answer. They will have conference in Hong Kong today. Where I can see video from this confrence?

No idea if they have any form of technical support. Previously, there isnt any one doing any filming or photography. All the photos are taken by the varies parties and gather by Mr Lucas.
MoneyBoiMoon

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

is the whitelist closed? or will there be a presale?
magisterr

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:34:34 PM

Whitelist still not open. Wait for announce from the team. You can join to their telegram group and stay tuned:

General
https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Ann
https://t.me/PolicyPal_ANN
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Whitelist still not open. Wait for announce from the team. You can join to their telegram group and stay tuned:

General
https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Ann
https://t.me/PolicyPal_ANN

Thanks for the support once again and helping out. Very appreciative. And I am very proud to announce that we have cross the 10k mark for telegram members!! Congratz. People have been sharing Policypal Network through words of mouths and it is so exciting to see the telegram grew.
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

Very interesting and promising project. Blocking is relevant for the insurance industry and there have a lot of money. The project have very strong team and it pleases. It is also good that the project is developing in Singapore, their policy is one of the most loyal in the crypto industry. There is information on the ICO date ? I want to participate in the project
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: