Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35838 times)
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:04 AM

So now bounties are full locked until policyapl gets 2 good exchanges ? is this fair to them
The team made the right and fair decision. Investors are more important than bounty. But do not forget that the team does not refuse to pay the tokens bounty!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:17 AM

They are expanding the team!

PolicyPal Network’s WeWork Office Tour! (Full Version)

Meet Team PolicyPal Network here! We are based in Singapore, at the newest WeWork office. 😁

Our team is hiring software engineers! Please send your CV to hr@policypal.com 👩🏻‍💻👨🏻‍💻

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-networks-wework-office-tour-2e5d770710b2
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

If you  want to look at PolicyPal Network office and meet their team, look this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWc9VvFu77s

You can subscribe to their Youtube chanel, they will have new videos soon.
Looks like very positive and proffessional team, I like this project  Roll Eyes
hoahuongduong898

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Where do I can buy this coin? This coin is quite promising to invest Sad
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

what is the 3 letter ticker for this in myetherwallet ? is it PAL?

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

Why do you want to buy this token? They didn't even distribute bounty payments.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 04:54:02 PM by cryptohunter
Merited by troleybüs (1)

This 2 exchange rule was not part of the terms at the start and should not be enforced on bounty hunters.

I am quite shocked at this surprise move.

The vast dump from bounty hunters is also beneficial to get new real investors on board. I often buy on the dumps of any ( very very few)  good icos.

I think a 1 week grace for investors is more than enough to unload unfettered by bounty dumpers.

2 "good" exchanges rule is out of the question really. That could be months if ever depending on the definition of good ie bittrex, binanace..

I hope 2 weeks max is what we will see.

magisterr

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

This 2 exchange rule was not part of the terms at the start and should not be enforced on bounty hunters.

The vast dump from bounty hunters is also beneficial to get new real investors on board. I often buy on the dumps of any ( very very few)  good icos.

I think a 1 week grace for investors is more than enough to unload unfettered by bounty dumpers.

2 "good" exchanges rule is out of the question really. That could be months if ever depending on the definition of good ie bittrex, binanace..

Im investor here and took part in bounty as well. And Im dont worry. My money in reliable hands. Val Yap - is genius CEO. Its the least I can say.
Many of ICOs pay bounty in few month later after ICO and exchanges.

And here will not be a cheap price after bounty.
At first - bounty here not was huge (only signature and twitter with around 150k bounty budget). Its nothing for such big and promising project.
At second - just look at their partnerships (PayPal, Amazon made review about them etc., agreement from MAAS etc.) People have big hopes for this project. And Im as well.

And they just kept tokens locked by investors request only. When was bear market (like this made many other good project). In bull market it will start from 10x and will be growing and growing. Because this has a huge potential. Insure - trillions dollards industry.

We (investors) have tokens, But they still locked. And dont trading on exchanges. Wait, mate a little. They will announce about listing. Join to their telegram for keeping update.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

its better for a project to get listed on a small exchange first and then gradually proceed to better exchanges giving it an organic growth
Ginzink

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

It looks like you want to have "better" terms than ICO participants Tongue
This was not planned but changes they made underway as the team wanted to do what they think is best for the project and its investors.

On telegram it is quite funny as well. When they decided to keep it locked after the community feedback there were so many happy with the decission id almost claim the channel was spammed with it.
But with some saying that in a short time the complaints would start again. And they were correct! Tongue

I trust VAL and the team, which is why i was in the bounty. If you are not just a bounty hunter but care about what you promote the research you did should make you calm.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

I invested in the Ethereum project 15. But I'm not worried about the long waiting period.  After 2-3 weeks, the market will peak, and tokens will show growth of 3x-5x.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:03 AM

This was not planned but changes they made underway as the team wanted to do what they think is best for the project and its investors.

On telegram it is quite funny as well. When they decided to keep it locked after the community feedback there were so many happy with the decission id almost claim the channel was spammed with it.
But with some saying that in a short time the complaints would start again. And they were correct! Tongue

I trust VAL and the team, which is why i was in the bounty. If you are not just a bounty hunter but care about what you promote the research you did should make you calm.

Bounty hunters should get their coins at the same time as ico investors.

How else can we pick up cheap coins below ico prices. These bounty dumpers are vital to my accumulation phase.

Ginzink

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

How else can we pick up cheap coins below ico prices. These bounty dumpers are vital to my accumulation phase.

So what the team is doing wrong is not letting thoose who did not participate in ico and actualy fund the project grab cheap tokens? I only participated in the bounty as i had no available eth at the moment of ico but im happy with their decision anyway.
magisterr

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 03:42:31 PM by magisterr

You are not a bounty hunter and not investor. And you say what they must do for your profit?  Grin . They doing all the best for investors. You can buy on exchanges in 5-10x from ICO. And than can make more profit. There are would be not cheap tokens. This is one of most promising project of 2018. You missed ICO and missed chance to buy cheap tokens. But it's your fault.
All investors and even bounty hunters agree with team decision, because trust this team and Val at 100%

Just few info about Val and PolicyPal:

Val has 2 high graduate in London business school. She was a vise president in Singapoure bank. She is in Forbs 30 under 30.
Policy have big partnerships (Paypal etc)
Amazon made review about their team
Policy has lisence from MAAS ( central Singapoure bank, like SEC in USA)
She frozen tokens in this bear market by investors request. This shown, that she is really care about investors.
They have permanent conferences in different countries and adversite project.
In Q2 will be Beta on Ethereum blockchain. In Q4 - platform on OWN blockchain.

I think, that this is brilliant project with genius CEO.  Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

By the way, those couple of thousands of coins that were on the exchange are already being bought at a price of 3x and this is only the beginning.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

You are not a bounty hunter and not investor. And you say what they must do for your profit?  Grin . They doing all the best for investors. You can buy on exchanges in 5-10x from ICO. And than can make more profit. There are would be not cheap tokens. This is one of most promising project of 2018. You missed ICO and missed chance to buy cheap tokens. But it's your fault.
All investors and even bounty hunters agree with team decision, because trust this team and Val at 100%

Val has 2 high graduate in London business school. She was a vise president in Singapoure bank. She is in Forbs 30 under 30.
She frozen tokens in this bear market by investors request. This shown, that she is really care about investors.

What makes you believe I am not a bounty hunter nor an investor?

Now although you're new here please make an effort to post factual comments only. The board is already littered with noob trash spouting nonsense.

I agree the project has merit but if bounties are to be held back for time periods after the ico is over and investors get their tokens it should be stated at the start.

magisterr

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:46:05 AM

You are not a bounty hunter and not investor. And you say what they must do for your profit?  Grin . They doing all the best for investors. You can buy on exchanges in 5-10x from ICO. And than can make more profit. There are would be not cheap tokens. This is one of most promising project of 2018. You missed ICO and missed chance to buy cheap tokens. But it's your fault.

What makes you believe I am not a bounty hunter nor an investor?

Now although you're new here please make an effort to post factual comments only. The board is already littered with noob trash spouting nonsense.

I agree the project has merit but if bounties are to be held back for time periods after the ico is over and investors get their tokens it should be stated at the start.

You just said, that you want to buy cheap bounty tokens. And I explained thats this never will be in this project, and explained why. There are was a small bounty budget (less than 0.5% total tokens). So, think about factual comments. This is Ann thread, not bounty. If you want to discuss about bounty - they have Bounty thread.

As for delay in just 2 week - its not to much. And I explained as well. Their doing all in investors interes. And this is right. People love this CEO for her professionalism and care about investors. And Im.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

You just said, that you want to buy cheap bounty tokens. And I explained thats this never will be in this project, and explained why. There are was a small bounty budget (less than 0.5% total tokens). So, think about factual comments. This is Ann thread, not bounty. If you want to discuss about bounty - they have Bounty thread.

As for delay in just 2 week - its not to much. And I explained as well. Their doing all in investors interes. And this is right. People love this CEO for her professionalism and care about investors. And Im.

I really like the CEO PolicyPal. All his decisions are positive for investors - 2 week  lock tokens, the listing, the lock tokens bounty.

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

So now bounties are full locked until policyapl gets 2 good exchanges ? is this fair to them
The team made the right and fair decision. Investors are more important than bounty. But do not forget that the team does not refuse to pay the tokens bounty!

Not sure why you think that one group is more important than the other. Don't you think they play better hand in hand than divided? Don't you want people to promote the project you invested in? You have a pretty weird opinion. Marketing comes at a cost, and it doesn't matter who receives the money as long as the job has been done.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
magisterr

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:55:30 PM

Not sure why you think that one group is more important than the other. Don't you think they play better hand in hand than divided? Don't you want people to promote the project you invested in? You have a pretty weird opinion. Marketing comes at a cost, and it doesn't matter who receives the money as long as the job has been done.

I took part in bounty and invested as well. And dont see any problem in this. And even I keep my eyes and support this project now, when bounty finished, because I just like and believe in my investments and team.  Roll Eyes  And more - I said already. Bounty cant any affect for price, because overall bounty pool was very small here.

About bounty question, this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2740305.0

--------------------------------

ICODrops had interview with Val Yap about the team, vision, the work being done, and future plans. Look this video if interesting

https://twitter.com/icodrops/status/987451238861148161
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: