Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin, new thread :)  (Read 166553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DUMmy97531

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:09:03 AM

I am really get p..s off with these donation guys

Face it ... you were greedy and wanted to get in on the action early. There was no moral high ground for you by supporting the coin, but only the motive to make profit. Admit it! and then eff off. A donation was a donation, period. NO money back and no obligation by Mrit to return the "donation"

You people make me sick. Constant biggering and moaning about Mrit being a scam, etc.........

He did us a favour, not the other way round. He had no obligation to make the code public or distribute it. He just could have stayed quiet and mined solo, with nobody the wiser. The donation was the same as for all other contributors

Geese, some quietness would be highly appreciated.... ungratefull bastards!!!!!!
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:01:22 AM

An efficient GPU miner will increase difficulty while decreasing block rewards. How is that any good?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DeaDTerra
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:08:23 AM

Hi!
I have donated,
here's the transaction ID:
https://blockchain.info/tx/685d0e8e3bf2ee7d1509074bffeeec2313fc493a7f5719221dc568d058c509ab
Good job on the miner!
//DeaDTerra
yager

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

I am really get p..s off with these donation guys

Face it ... you were greedy and wanted to get in on the action early. There was no moral high ground for you by supporting the coin, but only the motive to make profit. Admit it! and then eff off. A donation was a donation, period. NO money back and no obligation by Mrit to return the "donation"

You people make me sick. Constant biggering and moaning about Mrit being a scam, etc.........

He did us a favour, not the other way round. He had no obligation to make the code public or distribute it. He just could have stayed quiet and mined solo, with nobody the wiser. The donation was the same as for all other contributors

Geese, some quietness would be highly appreciated.... ungratefull bastards!!!!!!

I dont think anyone wants to do anything but make profit off these coins...you would be stupid not too? If a coin wont bring me profit Im not goin to support it.

But I agree the harsh speculations were a little below the belt, considering he did say he was going through some personal issues. Anyhow everyone will be happy soon and hopefully those that invested in xpm see the value rise.
Its probably a good time to buy seeing as that its so damn cheap atm.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:01:21 AM

How will the delivery of the BETA GPU miner be delivered to the ~ 80+ donators Huh

OBJECT NOT FOUND
alexxy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 10:52:10 AM

I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

And no one still see that it works, so ... =P You know =P

PS seems you get ~80BTC already
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 10:58:37 AM

i should've made a topic where i said i'ld develop this miner & cash 80 BTC.....geez
crendore

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 11:00:55 AM

An efficient GPU miner will increase difficulty while decreasing block rewards. How is that any good?

Good for people with GPU farms that don't have CPU farms.  Most of the miners around here have really shitty CPUs because they were trying to save money on their rigs, so they haven't been able to mine XPM at all.

Also, it will decrease the supply of new XPM into the market.  Presumably, if the demand remains the same, this would drive the price up.

mtrlt: Appreciate the work you have done.  I don't even have a GPU to mine with, but I see this as being an important step forward for Primecoin.  Don't listen to all the bitching and moaning from these idiots, keep up the good work.

hasle2

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:13:59 PM

I've decided on the last date to donate: >1 BTC donations before or on September 2nd will get the beta!

So people who donate 1 BTC won't be getting it on the 2nd? Or do you mean >= 1?
ReCat

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 03:40:11 PM

How will the delivery of the BETA GPU miner be delivered to the ~ 80+ donators Huh

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

I think this thing got a bit out of hand for mtlmr, though. I'm doubtful he'll be able to handle delivering it to so many people, unless if he PM'd the donators some private URL to which the miner will be uploaded when the time comes, or something.

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
crendore

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:23:19 PM

Stupid question, just send 1.00000001 if you are really worried. wasting your time asking this over 0.00000001 BTC shows that you really have no concept of the value of BTC.

mechs

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:36:20 PM

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

I think this thing got a bit out of hand for mtlmr, though. I'm doubtful he'll be able to handle delivering it to so many people, unless if he PM'd the donators some private URL to which the miner will be uploaded when the time comes, or something.
I don't think this is so hard to do at all
ReCat

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 04:44:38 PM

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

Manually finding the posts of 80+ people who donated, and then PMing them? That seems pretty hard. Only way for it to be easy is if he wrote down the names of donators, or something.

Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
mechs

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:49:18 PM

Two options.

With great difficulty.

Or not at all.

Manually finding the posts of 80+ people who donated, and then PMing them? That seems pretty hard. Only way for it to be easy is if he wrote down the names of donators, or something.
They all either posted in the initial thread or they PM'd him.  Anyone with a brain should have PM'd him anyway when they sent in the donation.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:16:40 PM

easy done, the miner will have online activation (hw dependent so no abusing), just put username and wait for activation code over PM  Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
woodrake

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 05:31:31 PM

Ah, good. According to that my 2 BTC donation some time ago will therefore result in me getting the beta version. It does suggest that exactly 1 BTC donations will not, which was not the original terms? I hope you release it soon (today ideally!). You are now a very long time behind the original schedule which could raise questions as to your integrity. I look forwards to being shown that I am worrying about nothing. Smiley

Kate.

ReCat

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 05:35:01 PM

easy done, the miner will have online activation (hw dependent so no abusing), just put username and wait for activation code over PM  Grin

I'm doubtful he will put so much effort into that, although it is a good idea. He's also have to create some back-end online and overall it seems kinda excessive. Tongue

woodrake

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 05:36:14 PM

They all either posted in the initial thread or they PM'd him.  Anyone with a brain should have PM'd him anyway when they sent in the donation.

Quite. It will be a little laborious but hardly taxing. Perhaps an hour's work at most to reply to each of the PMs individually with the URL + PW via copy-and-paste.

Kate.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:41:29 PM

From the OP comments: "Donate 1 BTC or more before or on Septempber 2nd and get early beta access!"
So its 1 BTC or more, I would assume.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
mechs

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 05:42:37 PM

From the OP comments: "Donate 1 BTC or more before or on Septempber 2nd and get early beta access!"
So its 1 BTC or more, I would assume.
I think that is pretty clear and he would not withhold it over a technicality that can be resolved with a single satoshi
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: