Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2007 times)
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Hi all,everytime im reading bout the positive comments about this project,giving me more excitement for the launching,
Keep up the good work Polaris Team..regards to the whole team..all the best👍👍

hello i agree with you this project is becoming interesting,a very promising ICO project.im also looking forward on how the team will go far.
well goodluck to all holders!
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

Does Polaris plan to make its own blockchain in the future? Because most of the crypto currenies emerging right now are using the ethereum network and affecting the scalablity of ethereum. And Crypto currency that has it's own blockchain usually gets more popularity and support around the globe.
It's possible if they are going to be popular and of large scale use. If they plan on having their own blockchain I think they could have done it in the start. Privacy tokens have advantages and disadvantages. In my opinion, operating in ETH blockchain is a good move.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

do you guys have bounty? sig campaign? or other social media bounty?
im interested to join.and can i ask what is the minimum amount if i buy ure token?
and when is your presale?thanks
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

I love the idea of buy and burn. So the number of tokens will not only be limited but will be reduces since they will buy them back with proffits and destroy them. I'm in on this one.
Yes, aside from the dividends, this one really made me have an eye on Polaris. That just means that they are really serious on regulating the token once they list it on an exchange and market.
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

Polaris is a one of a kind coin! It pays its owners dividends from profit of the mining farm! Polaris is headed towards the moon and I hold over 15,000 of the coins and give it a A-1 rating!!!
An amazing project that can help investors change their lives, can gives profit and help those in need. This project has an active team that can simply answer any inquiries and always updating their activities. I will support this project.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

I just to talked to somebody who is campaigning for a new program and guess what the program is into cryptocurrency mining along with some other features. Mining is getting to be the best way to make money as far as cryptocurrency is concerned because it is less risky compared to trading. We might be seeing an explosion of mining programs from now on. As people got tired to be victimized by many scams everywhere, they can be turning to good mining programs just like Polaris.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:43:33 AM

The Polaris mining farm has an advantage when it comes to buying mining equipment through wholesale trades which allows it to buy them at the lowest possible prices on the market. This has an advantage and disadvantage as I see that it can avail such equipment with such cheap price. How can you be sure that this equipment are in good conditions with a price like that. But on the other hand it economically helpful for the company.

Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

I am so excited that this project will help carry boosting the economic aspect of individual person who continue promoting and sharing the cause of this. Cheers.. Price to the moon!!
Animunie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Polaris team is so amazing, wonderful ICO!!! Polaris, the first coin that earns it's holders dividends! It will go up to the moon very soon, and possibly beyond!!! Hats up to the team! Best ICO for 2018!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:20:05 AM

The Polaris mining farm has an advantage when it comes to buying mining equipment through wholesale trades which allows it to buy them at the lowest possible prices on the market. This has an advantage and disadvantage as I see that it can avail such equipment with such cheap price. How can you be sure that this equipment are in good conditions with a price like that. But on the other hand it economically helpful for the company.

You are absolutely correct with this observation. Just like any kind of business if you are a big account or a big customer there will always be special perks in terms of pricing and suppliers will be coming after you. I am sure that Polaris is taking advantage of this situation as part of its economic advantage strategies. This is what a big business can do which small players can not take advantage of. A big order can have big leverages. In fact, it can also be a nice idea if Polaris can do business with mining equipment supplying to small players like us -- anyway this is just a suggestion.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

You are absolutely correct with this observation. Just like any kind of business if you are a big account or a big customer there will always be special perks in terms of pricing and suppliers will be coming after you. I am sure that Polaris is taking advantage of this situation as part of its economic advantage strategies. This is what a big business can do which small players can not take advantage of. A big order can have big leverages. In fact, it can also be a nice idea if Polaris can do business with mining equipment supplying to small players like us -- anyway this is just a suggestion.

Thanks for agreeing with me with this one. I can sense that there is somebody or some individuals behind this idea which have plenty of experiences. Mostly some projects with an ICO and depend their plans on what amount they accumulated and that's all. I like the idea of Polaris using another way to less the expenses use the fund they have in a very idealistic way.

raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

This one of the good things in this project, "At the end of the token sale, all unsold XPR tokens will be
   burned. Right after the token sale is finished, the Polaris Project will start the process of buying
   back & burning all the XPR tokens, using 85% of its net profit.This means that the holders will be able
   to sell their tokens at their preferred asking price back to the Polaris project."
Animunie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

Polaris has just started it's ICO and the price is a mere $0.25 per coin. This coin gives you a share in the mining farm that'll pay you ongoing dividends.. Grab your chance to be part of this amazing project now! Do not miss this great on this opportunity!
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

All the xrp holder just be patient it will boom soon. But i'm excited on the part that they will launch the
   wholesale and retail for the miners and investors. Its a very great deal.
jhesa10

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

There will be zero inflation of the token supply once the whole 23 million tokens are in circulation,this means that holding token represents a fixed percentage of the farm owned by the polaris token holder.
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

Polaris token is a portal for everyday people  to tap into the lucrative industry of cryptocurrency mining.
Maerence

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

In this project a great team has been assembled, I think they will succeed in realizing the idea of their offspring and we are in for a great success.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

In this project a great team has been assembled, I think they will succeed in realizing the idea of their offspring and we are in for a great success.
Pretty sure that the team will do their best to make sure the project will run in a long period of time.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

This is not just another coin it's going to be a top coin that will have value for all the owners.
I already hold over 16 thousand tokens. 5 STARS FOR THIS COIN.
I agree with you,,,definitely this will be big and more investors will surely support Polaris..Lets crossed our fingers that this project will be a success.
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

I believe it will hit in the market soon. The developers are very active and it has good potential since the unsold token will be burned out after the ICO. I am hoping for the best and success is coming then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: