Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2007 times)
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

As long as you are holding some xrp token, the polaris project will be sending you dividends for as long as its mining and trading profits exceed operational cost. It's also equivalent of a lifetime contract.
I learned from this too. Hope this would benefits those who invest with the project in the period of time.
gablay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

I am very pleased to see that this project is getting more exposed and also coming from my friends they are very positive in this project..We do really hope for the success of this team,,
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Polaris team have a good project for this token..i cant wait until it released on market..

I am also waiting for this project released,been following them and reading some feedbacks here..So far I am happy that all comments are positive..Lets wait together and keep supporting this token.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

Xpr can be held in all wallets that support erc.
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

It Will be happy to work with like minded entrepreneur from all over the earth to achieve this goal.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

The polaris project will be fully functional right after the end of the token pre sale.
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

which exchanges are being traded for listing? i hope i can see the polaris on coinmarket soon....
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

e author=nerlyn20 link=topic=2738392.msg32145586#msg32145586 date=1520865437]
Wow total supply of polaris is only 23 million? Thats good How abaut the circulating supply? And i just want to know if they will burn the un sold token like other ico did?

Yeah according to them,they will burn the unsold token and buy back the other tokens that someone wants to dump their tokens after the ico..

We are the right team,lets keep supporting them..,go polaris team...to the moon..
[/quote]

Yeah...I'm thankful I found this project...and this will be big and more investor. ..that's why I believe this will be success project.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Hosting and cloud mining is one of Polaris features: Polaris will host mining equipment for other parties, charging a small fee to take all the stress away. Also, Polaris will sell retail mining power through Powerhouse Network, an existing cloud mining provider. Not sure when this feature will be lunched?

I love this concept actually because this will be opening a good opportunity for people like you and me who do not have that big capital required if we go into cryptocurrency mining ourselves by buying the equipment plus for non-techy person like me it can be a big hassle once something will not go right. Yes, retail mining is one good avenue we can explore.
I'm not really a fan of cloud mining but I would like to risk and bet on Polaris with their features. Retail mining is one thing to venture too.
Donmac01

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

Hosting and cloud mining is one of Polaris features: Polaris will host mining equipment for other parties, charging a small fee to take all the stress away. Also, Polaris will sell retail mining power through Powerhouse Network, an existing cloud mining provider. Not sure when this feature will be lunched?

I love this concept actually because this will be opening a good opportunity for people like you and me who do not have that big capital required if we go into cryptocurrency mining ourselves by buying the equipment plus for non-techy person like me it can be a big hassle once something will not go right. Yes, retail mining is one good avenue we can explore.
I'm not really a fan of cloud mining but I would like to risk and bet on Polaris with their features. Retail mining is one thing to venture too.

me too... I want to invest on polaris because of good features...
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

which exchanges are being traded for listing? i hope i can see the polaris on coinmarket soon....
All of us wanted that to happen. Don't be hasty my friend. The dev and team Polaris has this planned and you just have to wait and believe.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

All of us wanted that to happen. Don't be hasty my friend. The dev and team Polaris has this planned and you just have to wait and believe.
That's a great interaction mate. On point and the question is accurately answered. Nice job. Smiley Smiley
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

One of the factors (among many) I look at an ICO is the total and circulating supply of the tokens or coins that the project hopes to generate in its TGE. Though this is not a do-or-die kind of thing, the number of supply can dramatically influence its future value as we have seen in many other ICOs. Here in Polaris there will only 23 million XPR and that is not a lot considering that other projects decided to release more than 100 million or even 1 billion of their tokens. This is something that makes Polaris much better in the sea of ICOs available in the marketplace.
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

While reading the whitepaper i feel the excitement because of the good concept,I've wanted to look up this project positively.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:05:48 AM

Wow total supply of polaris is only 23 million? Thats good How abaut the circulating supply? And i just want to know if they will burn the un sold token like other ico did?

I think circulating supply will be based on the ico sale then the remainjng tokens will be mine.

Correct. As of now we can only do some speculation regarding this matter because as we all know this will be the one of the basis to know the market price when polaris comes out to the market.

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:18:19 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 03:02:50 PM by blue08

While reading the whitepaper i feel the excitement because of the good concept,I've wanted to look up this project positively.

The good concept and the community that supports Polaris, no doubt this is something that we have to look forward.
Dividend paying mining farm on the blockchain is something huge to invest for.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:25 AM

XPR has all the characteristics to be a widely used global currency in the future since XPR is a fully secure ERC20 token that is backed by a full-sizes mining farm.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

XPR has all the characteristics to be a widely used global currency in the future since XPR is a fully secure ERC20 token that is backed by a full-sizes mining farm.

What's nice about it is just like you said it's an ERC20 token. It is protected by nonce which user may feel more secure about it.

Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

The good concept and the community that supports Polaris, no doubt this is something that we have to look forward.
Dividend Paying Mining Farm on the Blockchain is something huge to invest for.

I agree,but i have a question in my mind,what is the chance of the cryptocurrency world being saturated with miners? How will it affect the big investors?
Donmac01

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

Dividend Paying Mining Farm on the Blockchain is something huge to invest for.

I agree,but i have a question in my mind,what is the chance of the cryptocurrency world being saturated with miners? How will it affect the big investors?
i think we have no problems between the two of us...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: