Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2007 times)
bluebird08

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Polaris token or XPR is am Erc20 token which built in ethereum blockchain, nice i saw other project that success like this, also we can mine it. Do you have any other communities like reddit or meduim so we are more updated?
bluebird08

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

The name Polaris is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application. if Polaris is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting! It will be a long-term project.

This project can give you some interesting functionality to pursue and hold some of their XPR tokens till the high price.

I have great faith in this project and do hope this will be listed on top market exchangers for more reliable securities.
abalabaw

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
It would be a good thing if Polaris will be listed for free in such exchange but it should be well planned. It is very important where Polaris would be listed. They should consider if that exchange is reliable in terms of security and consider the population of it's community.

Listing is always a big part in any ICO project especially for a real business like Polaris. A good exchange can give more credence and value to the tokens while an anemic one may not be helping at all. Of course, we should be aiming for the top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Kucoin but then let's allow the Polaris team to handle this whole business as am sure they know what they are doing...

I agree on this one. We must keep on supporting Polaris and success will come for itself. Soon to be listed in top exchanges.
Yes, and once it will be listed on top exchanges, the tradings will be active and that will be the starting mark of the real play of the XPR token.

really?! xpr token is mineable? i missed reading that but if so, this is a good token to hodl. hurrah!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

The name Polaris is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application. if Polaris is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting! It will be a long-term project. This project can give you some interesting functionality to pursue and hold some of their XPR tokens till the high price. I have great faith in this project and do hope this will be listed on top market exchangers for more reliable securities.

One of the most attractive ICO projects is that made up of real business like cryptocurrency mining. Mining will be making good money for years to come and it can easily swift from one currency to another whichever can be more profitable. I have already saw many projects on mining that got funded via the ICO platform and they are now doing well...the same can be said of Polaris much more so that it got a good team behind.
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

The Polaris project aims to create a business built on the blockchain that offers a serious income opportunity to anybody anywhere in the world who holds the Polaris (XPR) token.  The Polaris mining farm is an perfect example of such mining businesses that have a competitive advantage on the market.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

XPR holder can sell his/her tokens, or fractions of them, back to the Polaris Project at whatever price he/she chooses, thanks to the buy-back & burn process that will be continuously happening using 85% of the Polaris farm's Net Profit. Glad I am a XPR token holder now.

I love the idea of buying back and burning process. This migh affect the price of this token soon in the market after it will be released. But the most amazing part is that it has a mining farm. I have been a fan of mining since then and i would love to see POLARIS mining farm once in my lifetime.

Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

Polaris (XPR) is a token that pays dividends from its mining and investment projects. Polaris is a new Crypto Token that represents a share in the Polaris mining farm and its investment portfolio. Polaris is a ERC20 token built on Ethereum Blockchain.

- Token contract address: 0x54a3f499f3e9ec22cbdec21bd38619561475da75
 - Total Supply: 23 Million
 - 85% from total profit will be distributed between all Polaris holders

bluebird08

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:34 AM

Good day polaris believers. I just want to remind everyone that the polaris project is about to start a token sale. Don't lose any oppurtunity.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:11:32 AM

The existing mining farm of the parent company has already been able to generate profits from three sources. Aside from the cryptocurrency mining operation itself, the farm has been engaging in both retail and wholesale trades, which add a significant amount of money to the profit margin of the farm. This shows professionalism and well experienced team behind polaris project.

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

The name Polaris is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application. if Polaris is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting! It will be a long-term project. This project can give you some interesting functionality to pursue and hold some of their XPR tokens till the high price. I have great faith in this project and do hope this will be listed on top market exchangers for more reliable securities.

One of the most attractive ICO projects is that made up of real business like cryptocurrency mining. Mining will be making good money for years to come and it can easily swift from one currency to another whichever can be more profitable. I have already saw many projects on mining that got funded via the ICO platform and they are now doing well...the same can be said of Polaris much more so that it got a good team behind.
Involving yourself in Mining Projects is much more profitable compared to any ICO Projects. In Mining Projects there is actual project and development. Polaris Mining has amazing concept and interesting offers.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

XPR holder can sell his/her tokens, or fractions of them, back to the Polaris Project at whatever price he/she chooses, thanks to the buy-back & burn process that will be continuously happening using 85% of the Polaris farm's Net Profit. Glad I am a XPR token holder now.

I love the idea of buying back and burning process. This migh affect the price of this token soon in the market after it will be released. But the most amazing part is that it has a mining farm. I have been a fan of mining since then and i would love to see POLARIS mining farm once in my lifetime.

Aside from possible issuance of dividends out of the operational profits, a big chunk of it will be utilized to buy back tokens for burning purpose and this alone will possibly drive the token higher because there will be less supply. This is one good strategy that if implemented will greatly benefit the many Polaris XPR holders.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Buying gpus for mining is really expensive it will cost a thousand of dollar to make a profitable mining rigs so when i see the promise of low cost mining so i decided to join this ico and im hoping for polaris to be successfull
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

This is true that one of the most common concepts in the mining industry is the importance of maintaining a certain level of privacy and secrecy when it comes to disclosing the exact location of the mining farms.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

DEV Can you please apply to Vicex? Its free to list coin. We just need 200 votes after you have listed the coin.
LISTING RULES! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

you can vote every 24 hours

for sign up follow this link: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=35c4e048-251b-4109-b5f467edf231
then vote on this site: https://acc.vicex.io/acc/listing

For info :   VICex.io is tracking vote for IP+Account so do not create number of account and vote from same PC for same coin. Otherwise ACC may get banned before it got listed.
It would be a good thing if Polaris will be listed for free in such exchange but it should be well planned. It is very important where Polaris would be listed. They should consider if that exchange is reliable in terms of security and consider the population of it's community.

Listing is always a big part in any ICO project especially for a real business like Polaris. A good exchange can give more credence and value to the tokens while an anemic one may not be helping at all. Of course, we should be aiming for the top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and Kucoin but then let's allow the Polaris team to handle this whole business as am sure they know what they are doing...

I agree on this one. We must keep on supporting Polaris and success will come for itself. Soon to be listed in top exchanges.
Yes, and once it will be listed on top exchanges, the tradings will be active and that will be the starting mark of the real play of the XPR token.

really?! xpr token is mineable? i missed reading that but if so, this is a good token to hodl. hurrah!
For more information about the project, see and learn for yourself on their whitepaper and website. You will know more on that. XPR is worth it to hold for sure
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Polaris mining farm is a project that aim to decentralize the profit of mining that has potential  to be amongst the biggest in the world.
wow,  nice to know bout this ,this is the token i will hold for long time...gudluck polaris team

This project is truly the future of cryptocurrency. Polaris all the way !!!
abalabaw

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Its really awesome to watch and be a part of it right! Very rare now to see a new coin that has this type of activity and also this kind of progress from the devs, its going to be a crazy ride very soon I think..
Donmac01

Activity: 111
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

Good day polaris believers. I just want to remind everyone that the polaris project is about to start a token sale. Don't lose any oppurtunity.
Is there any event like airdrop to get more free polaris token?
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

The Polaris mining farm will also open up to all possible ways in which it can own a hydroelectric plant, or plants, to generate electricity. Wind
    power will also be studied to become part of the different sources of electricity that the Polaris mining farm uses.
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

The Polaris mining farm will also open up to all possible ways in which it can own a hydroelectric plant, or plants, to generate electricity. Wind
    power will also be studied to become part of the different sources of electricity that the Polaris mining farm uses.

Oh that would be great and the idea itself about the different source of electricity for use of farm.
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

A friend of mine is planning to invest big on this project so I will be keeping an eye.i do believe on XRP and its worth it to hodl it.
It seems Polaris project is starting to have a lot of believers , sounds great !!! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: