Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 2007 times)
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

The name Polaris is interesting! There are some similar projects, but none of them presented good functionality and application. if Polaris is different, it could be a good alternative and solution, with that, the prices could be attractive. I'll be waiting! It will be a long-term project. This project can give you some interesting functionality to pursue and hold some of their XPR tokens till the high price. I have great faith in this project and do hope this will be listed on top market exchangers for more reliable securities.

One of the most attractive ICO projects is that made up of real business like cryptocurrency mining. Mining will be making good money for years to come and it can easily swift from one currency to another whichever can be more profitable. I have already saw many projects on mining that got funded via the ICO platform and they are now doing well...the same can be said of Polaris much more so that it got a good team behind.
Involving yourself in Mining Projects is much more profitable compared to any ICO Projects. In Mining Projects there is actual project and development. Polaris Mining has amazing concept and interesting offers.

I totally agree. Involving to an existing project where many investors already profited from it is a good thing for an emerging project like Polaris to get involve in. The only concern would be what will be the new thing the team and developer will add to make more great.

Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

Polaris project has very good platform that everyone needs to keep an eye. Polaris project is giving an opportunity for everyday people to tap into the faucet of cryptocurrency mining and get paid dividends from the net profit of the Polaris Mining Farm by simply holding the Polaris Token.

crytobjj

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

Can someone help with the website, so I can check on them maybe I can get a bag from them, thanks

You can visit ita website mate and download its whitepaper.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Polaris project has very good platform that everyone needs to keep an eye. Polaris project is giving an opportunity for everyday people to tap into the faucet of cryptocurrency mining and get paid dividends from the net profit of the Polaris Mining Farm by simply holding the Polaris Token.

Cryptocurrency mining is a big business that is why some well-known and big companies are now also planning to go into this venture. Polaris will be a big player on this industry and am sure the team behind are also planning to introduce new but related ideas to the market that will be taking advantage of the XPR token. In fact, there so many things a business can do if there is enough capital backing it up.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Cryptocurrency mining is a big business that is why some well-known and big companies are now also planning to go into this venture. Polaris will be a big player on this industry and am sure the team behind are also planning to introduce new but related ideas to the market that will be taking advantage of the XPR token. In fact, there so many things a business can do if there is enough capital backing it up.

Yes indeed. but the most current problem miners now facing is the increase difficulty of mining. The good thing about polaris is it has the technology where it can mine the most profitable crypto currency for the benefit of both the company and their clients.

Animunie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Polaris project will develop it's own decentralized exchange to host XPR trading and more trading pairs. It will also develop it's own user friendly and highly security desktop and mobile wallet.
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

Polaris mining is an awesome and a great project glad to know that mining  also supports charity coins.. The Polaris Project is also expected to be a hub for future charity initiatives &
unique projects..
Karenayen

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

That is why Poloris has a great future ahead,because the net profits from the trading account will be calculated on a quarterly basis,any seed capital will need to spend three months in the trading account before withdrawing the net profits that came from it.
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Polaris is going to be a promising coin that is going to be on the Ethereum Blockchain. Hoping to see great future for this coin..

Polaris soon will hit the entire market for cryptocurrency real soon this is our journey to success!  👌
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:11:53 AM

This would be a great run if ever the project will have the support of bigger investors. Never under estimate the support of the community
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

Polaris was a good choice for me because I was dreaming to buy a rig to mine bitcoins and altcoins but its too expensive and i dont have a knowledge to build it i have invested to cloud mining site but some are scam and some are not profitable but with polaris my dreams of mining with out fears on loosing my profit is gone
Don't celebrate yet! It's good to assume that Polaris will really be the answer to your dream. Evaluate the project with utmost care and it is okay to feel doubt because that's the time that you're really getting serious in your investment. So far, Polaris is very interesting and the specualtion for this project is getting good.
raketeramom

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Once the Polaris project launches, the Polaris mining farm will engage in wholesale
   trades which will eventually increase the amounts paid to the token holders.
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Every day there is something more interesting and good thing happen on this ico hopefully they will pursue more and more to achive the success stage of this project we believe in you guys keep it up
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Where can I track the progress of crowdfunding so far ? I was navigating various parts of the website but didn't see token sale button or any data showing widget there. But on smart contract there are transactions which I don't understand are from exchange or direct investment should be on that address ? Opening page of this thread isn't attractive and user friendly at all.
abbygomez

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Well said , The Polaris Project is also expected to be a hub for future charity initiatives & unique projects .
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

All these fastest growing mining farms defines that future belongs to cryptocurrencies and mining will shift from individuals to well managed farms. It is going to be next highly profitable business for investors and everyone. I like the approach of team the way you plan to sort out things in future.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

All these fastest growing mining farms defines that future belongs to cryptocurrencies and mining will shift from individuals to well managed farms. It is going to be next highly profitable business for investors and everyone. I like the approach of team the way you plan to sort out things in future.

I agree. Despite some negative news and comments coming from some people who are painting not-so-good picture of the future of cryptocurrency, I think there is no question that this industry is here to stay and will be carrying us to the future. That is why mining will always be profitable and this is the best situation for Polaris to exploit. And now we have an opportunity to join Polaris' journey to success.
Maerence

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

I'm glad that Polaris is an Ethereum Token, it complies with the ERC20 Standard which refers to the most widely used and trusted application programming interface for
tokens and smart contracts today, it is a user-friendly token.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Keep buying equipment to consistently increase the revenue.
Vinvin28

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

The parent company has been operating a mining form for its cloud mining services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: