Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that bitcoin can reduce corruption?  (Read 2556 times)
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I don't figure bitcoin will really change the scene of debasement in certainty it might even fuel it to higher statures concealed previously. That is on account of governments never meet up to all concede to a certain something however in the event that there is anything they could concur on it would be that bitcoin and cryptos are assuming control and they meet up to forbid these from the world. That is degenerate in my perspective, some may state it is acting to their greatest advantage.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Haha nice one,,,,  curruption in bitcoin? Maybe we can say it makes people become greedy, not curruption...
Tell me, what’s the cause of corruption if not greediness and envy or being jealous? So when people are greedy, they want to take everything, both theirs and the ones that do not belong to them, which will lead them to being corrupt and doing things that evil to obtain what they need. And to stop corruption with Bitcoin? I don’t think it will be possible. Introducing Bitcoin means creating a bigger chance and easier way for those who are corrupt to carry out their plans. Take it to the government, and leaders will easily steal money without anyone suspecting they did.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Nah buddy. Sadly, Nothing can stop corruption. Even bitcoin even though bitcoin has the features to do that. Being decentralized makes it uncontrolled even by Satoshi himself and that can stop corruption but the problem is that whenever they feel that something can stop them they ban it. And that's what are they doing now. They are banning bitcoin because it's threatening them.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Nothing can stop corruption in every country even Bitcoin can't stop those people who always corrupt .I think those people who always do corruption are people who is selfish they don't even think for the others , they always think and do all just for themselves and that's bad .
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?
I think it does not really help reduce corruption not unless all accounts of the government employees are transparent in bitcoin addresses. And every transactions should be transparent as well. I think discipline and honesty is what is needed to reduce corruption.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I don't think bitcoin will actually change the landscape of corruption in fact it may even fuel it to higher heights unseen before. That is because governments never come together to all agree on one thing but if there is anything they could agree on it would be that bitcoin and cryptos are taking over and they come together to ban these from the world. That is corrupt in my viewpoint, some may say it is acting in their best interest.
Bitcoin won't change it still goes on but bitcoin would help a lot to those who knew bitcoin just like you said they will ban cryptocurrencies because some officials want to gain money through corrupting. But there is bitcoin some could earn money without the authorization of the government so they cant corrupt.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

Bitcoin can reduce corruption, those that suppose engage corruption  and all manners of crime, do to idleness , have now joined bitcoin campaign or trading, to earn money, no more idleness, in indeed bitcoin is one of  the solution to corruption.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

For me it is not a bitcoin can reduce corruption specially for the goverment employees.Can reduce corruption it is not a bitcoin only the law.They estricly emphasize so that the corrupt people goes to jail
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?

Haha, no.. i dont think so
when "it" already in their vein, they will actually corrupt whenever they have chances
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Now a days more and more Government's are  trying explore the bitcoin and block chain technology as this technology can change the world to a non corrupted world. First thing or the advantage of this bitcoin is that it cannot be duplicated which can stop black money market which is good for the countries economy other advantage of the block chain technology is that any one can keep track of the bitcoins transactions world wide which can be used for auditing purposes and can avoid corruption as no one has control over the block chain system.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

Corruption is a virus that always exist when it deals with financial. Even a small organizations their are still corrupt individual lingering around how much more when they will realize and will regulate bitcoin. More corruption will happen and for sure they will make many ways just to earn from it. and that thing is very disappointing.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Corruption is a virus that always exist when it deals with financial. Even a small organizations their are still corrupt individual lingering around how much more when they will realize and will regulate bitcoin. More corruption will happen and for sure they will make many ways just to earn from it. and that thing is very disappointing.
Bitcoin can really lead in reducing the corruption because just imagine the transparency that bitcoin can add to a certain country if they will get into bitcoin and implement it as their way of doing big transactions because the ease of doing transaction with bitcoin is just easy as pie and we can easily monitor the things when we have bitcoin as a choice of doing transaction because of the transparency.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Yes, I agree with this. I think bitcoin can reduce corruption and bureaucracy. Because blockchain technology will ensure peer publicity, transaction logs are transparent and are accessed between parties without any intermediaries. Imagine that charity campaigns will ensure the clarity, the most specific. Sponsors can be sure their payments are accurate and useful.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

I don't think so because where there is money, there are also corrupt people roaming around just to have more. There are actually government officials and rich people who are investing and do trading in crypto world and I think they will be more competitive here because they'll surely aim for more. Corruption is already a part of the society's system.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Probably they are going to ban it because there are some politicians afraid to loss their ill gotten wealth.And we know that onced bitcoin is legalized,it can destroy corrup politician because ther are no more money from the government will be stolen.And if ever this would happened,there will be a big changes to our economy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

The introduction of bitcoins as the main currency in the calculations will reduce the likelihood of corruption in some areas, but at the same time, due to its security, it can open new directions for bribery.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

I think some of them will make the economy system more transparent and some will ban everything.
Like in my country,  the government bans the use of bitcoin. They don't agree that bitcoin becomes a legal currency in the country.
My assumption is the government is afraid if they can't do corruption since bitcoin system will record economy system more transparent,  and surely reduces corruption.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Corruption can be stopped or controlled if the giver or taker of corruption changes and be honest, until then no one can stop corruption by rules or by tracking the block chain. I think corruption is a disease and it should be self cured.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Corruption? I don't thinks so, here no one can currupt others but they can scam others...
Curruption like collecting money by under negotiation? No way...

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

It can't. Bitcoin is like a real money. The decision is up to the person involved, if he/she wants to take advantage of somebody else's property then there's nothing we can do about it. We can't control their actions also we can't change them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: