Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:45:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that bitcoin can reduce corruption?  (Read 2556 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:24 AM

I think bitcoin will reduce corruption because all people might have income in bitcoin as long as you know how to follow instructions on bitcoin. Nothing is impossible -when you want to do it. Bitcoin can give a job to all people liking bitcoin. And if all people have income the community is progressive so maybe they don't have have a reason to corrupt in the government.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

See the government always has the right to ban whatever they think is fringing with their system at any possible time. But that being said, imposing taxes on the bitcoin earning would rather bring in a revenue compared to just simply banning it.

Now as far as corruption is concerned, Bitcoin can possibly handle corruption is a fairer way compare to what the normal paper money does. For the fact that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is simply a cloud money, this is more secure to theft and robbery. Also the data behind every transaction of buying, selling, give or take is trailing behind the transaction itself which makes the whole platform very transparent on its own.

The government would rather allow the transaction over bitcoins and will preferably bring some sort of regulations over it to safeguard its own position. Obviously, no government would want to go full board in hands of some decentralized miscellaneous cryptocurrency.

Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

I dont think that bitcoin can reduce corruption. Politics have the power to manipulate everything, so if they saw that they can earn or benefit from it, they have the power to pass a ball stating that every transactions specially in bitcoin they should have a cut on it. It would be a complex process but in the end they can still gain benefits from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

so much of bitcoin can solve the difficulties in our country as now the btc value is so high in the market because I have seen the effect of bitcoin on me almost before its current life maybe if everybody is watching over bitcoin is sure to change its fate so for me it's a bitcoin to resolve the coraption in our bans

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?

It actually doesn't matter what it is, bitcoin or regular money, if the official is really greedy then corruption cannot be avoided. Although, in bitcoin's case, every transaction is recorded on the internet, so it is good for monitoring the money coming in and out of a specific sector or office. So, I guess it possibly could reduce corruption.

Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

That is very true government want to ban all crypto currencies, But at some point they want to implement a law by putting tax on it i think the effect of that it may lead to corruption and the privacy of every users will be affected the decentralized form will change because government want to take control.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

Now that governments have a competitor in terms of currencies, do you think that they will make an effort to make the economic system more transparent or will they just try to ban everything?
In some cases it helps to minimize the corruption. And it all based to the people who are valuing the money. We need to to know how important money and used it in a good way of living . Dont just try to used for illegal thing or some politician who used ot for corruption dont do the same thing to make our world better.
Corruption will always exist in every organization, government, and even some company it still exist . But corruption will exist in many form it maybe in form monetary some will ask you favor in return of some position in the govenment  or in the company. Worst thing of corruption is since it not in the process of proper selection it might as will put not a right person in a right position. Usually corruption exist prosper by the used of money .bitcoin can help money trail in case of investagation .

thomas41546

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Not, but Bitcoin could increased the number of corruption on some country because Bitcoin is "Anonymous" and hard to track the transaction. Yet, until now if someone fill the fund for terrorism or criminal thing it easily to track by police and they will be arrested as soon as possible.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:01 AM

It depends. Apparently, bitcoin could increase the corruption, due to anonymity.
But don't forget, that any transaction remain recorder in the blockchain, so - is someone connect the bitcoin address to a a politician - any transaction will be known.
I think that corrupt people prefer the old and safe paper money...

SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

I think I can also eliminate government corruption because of bitcoin. There are many flickers now and we can not say that they are few because they are hiding just do not feel that they are shimmer. but because bitcoin can change the shimmer and help those needed. bitcoin in exchange for the government can help it with the poor and the government.
somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

I am not think there is anything to do bitcoin with reduce corruption. In fact, this seems to be a loophole for corruptors to launder their money into bitcoin, though yes it can be traced but certainly take more time than usual.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

I think corruption is everywhere as long as the greed for the money is there every people can commit corruption and to start toxicating the whole bitcoin industry. But for now there are no oen source of the bitcoins ao there are no corruption that are occuring because the fees are cannot be considered as a corruption it is a matter of business because all of that are depending on the supply and the price of the coins. So for me cryptos there are no corruption so far.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

It depends. Apparently, bitcoin could increase the corruption, due to anonymity.
But don't forget, that any transaction remain recorder in the blockchain, so - is someone connect the bitcoin address to a a politician - any transaction will be known.
I'm sure corruptors do not want to put money into bitcoin, they prefer to put money in safe foreign banks, they are afraid of putting money into bitcoin for fear of dropping value and corrupt money will be lost.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

That is very true government want to ban all crypto currencies, But at some point they want to implement a law by putting tax on it i think the effect of that it may lead to corruption and the privacy of every users will be affected the decentralized form will change because government want to take control.

I am also afraid that many countries will include draconian laws, but others won´t. The world won´t change and we will loose another opportunity to make it more fair.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

I'm sure corruptors do not want to put money into bitcoin, they prefer to put money in safe foreign banks, they are afraid of putting money into bitcoin for fear of dropping value and corrupt money will be lost.
Yes they will not put all money in bitcoins but all most all politicians are invested in bitcoins this is 100% sure.

why they do not choose bitcoins means one reason is price variation and another one is this is digital money if they want to cash out again they must do it legal way because nobody will buy bitcoins for the paper money.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Yes they will not put all money in bitcoins but all most all politicians are invested in bitcoins this is 100% sure.

why they do not choose bitcoins means one reason is price variation and another one is this is digital money if they want to cash out again they must do it legal way because nobody will buy bitcoins for the paper money.
I'm sure too, they have confidence that bitcoin prices will improve as many countries have legalized bitcoin, besides the anonymous feature of bitcoin makes everything easy and simple than having to open an account in overseas banks.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

i think your right if the competition is getting hard it can be ban everything but if will have a big use to the economics it can be a great partnership.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

Once bitcoin will be legalize or the crypto currency in general that will help the economy with regards to the concern of digital transactions. Blockchain is a great platform which is open to public to check, therefore if transaction was done which is visible to the public eye, this will help lessen corruption. Let see. Smiley
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:11 PM

Absolutely they always ban everything if they see a threat or competitor,if government adapt crypto they are obliged to show transparency to the community and they cannot do their monkey business anymore but if ever there is a chance that they will adapt crypto currencies then it will be a good progress to our economy.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:59 PM

Governments will get into bitcoins soon, either they will regulate and taxed it or
delay it. If they feel or accept it as a threat then probably they will reject it. I
hope things will work out well since bitcoins are really filled with so much
potential for everything. For now it won't reduce corruption, it is decentralized
that is something governments already took notice. But I think when it is
regulated, somehow with the government involved and implementing protocols
and regulations, maybe it will reduce or discourage corruption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: