Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 02:49:11 PM by Flater

Maybe because this is the third time someone highlight this point and they already replied to this question.

You don't need to spam the topic knowing that you accuse them to be a scam because they deleted your question, which is the same as the one on the top of this page that no one can miss and also on the previous page.

It's not because you aren't happy with their reply that it's a scam ... I'm pretty happy with their reply which for me means expected end of donation the 16th, as they will get tons of donation (and hit their target) the day the whitepaper and the code are released meaning they are confident with their work.

Really i would prefer someone to challenge them technically speaking, it's public they show it, is it feasible ? i have no idea, i'm not computer science guy, but this is the first time i see something like that so i'm curious, and as far as i understand it's a very strong approach.

In the end stop the FUD and if you think it's not legit explain exactly why it can't be done as they said. I like the project it looks legit but of course i can't be 100% sure however it's fine for me they clean up the FUD as long as someone before you raised the same question.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

They said they will share with us their simulation results, they did, they said they will show us how it will handle DPOS and privacy they did, they also mentioned they won't touch the donation funds in the dev wallet and i just checked nothing moved from their wallets. As of today they did what they said, so it's all good to me.

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
DeepField

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Maybe because this is the third time someone highlight this point and they already replied to this question.

You don't need to spam the topic knowing that you accuse them to be a scam because they deleted your question, which is the same as the one on the top of this page that no one can miss and also on the previous page.

It's not because you aren't happy with their reply that it's a scam ... I'm pretty happy with their reply which for me means expected end of donation the 16th, as they will get tons of donation (and hit their target) the day the whitepaper and the code are released meaning they are confident with their work.

Really i would prefer someone to challenge them technically speaking, it's public they show it, is it feasible ? i have no idea, i'm not computer science guy, but this is the first time i see something like that so i'm curious, and as far as i understand it's a very strong approach.

In the end stop the FUD and if you think it's not legit explain exactly why it can't be done as they said. I like the project it looks legit but of course i can't be 100% sure however it's fine for me they clean up the FUD as long as someone before you raised the same question.

Your naive, very naive.

There is ZERO proof, and when they actually release their white paper, donations ends.

It's too much of a coincidence, I mean what it really does say about the people who invest into the project at this stage, is that they are stupid.

You just seem like a paid chill, or an alt.

If you invest at this point with zero proof at all, you are stupid.
Alexei-Djafarov_LD

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Hello! There is a wish to bring donation on development of the project in ETH! After introduction of donation on your purse ETH to me what that will need to be told you?
Thanks!
Konos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

You just seem like a paid chill, or an alt.

Agreed.
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Hello! There is a wish to bring donation on development of the project in ETH! After introduction of donation on your purse ETH to me what that will need to be told you?
Thanks!

Your question isn't really clear could you please send us a PM and allow newbie to contact you, profile -> Personnal message option and tick Allow newbies to send you PMs.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

Thanks!

Your question isn't really clear could you please send us a PM and allow newbie to contact you, profile -> Personnal message option and tick Allow newbies to send you PMs.

I think he/she is asking the same thing I asked in post #183
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Sorry we missed this one.

So devs....I have a dumb question. First I will apologize for not understanding the mechanics of how you will get coins to the donators. Do I have to send you the txn id if I donate? How are you going to know that I donated and how do you get any distribution of coins to donators?

I have been waiting for someone to come up with a coin exactly as you are describing so I am very intrigued by your project. I know this is also a long shot, but if you two are in the SF Bay area, I might even be able to additionally donate some office space for you to use free of charge.

Indeed you have to send the transaction id through PM and tell us if you want to make it public in this case we will update the listing on the front page, otherwise we will keep add it to the private list.

Thank you very much for you proposition for SF office unfortunately it's not were we live but we will contact you if we plan to go there.

Feel free to send us a PM if you need further details.
anglais

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

I like what you're aiming for so keen to get involved. Have sent a PM to discuss some points, but had some time this morning so knocked up what I think would be a more fitting brand.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2550ub9.png
Blackmuse

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Currently we haven't really dig the distribution process, it's not the top priority as of today. We have to define the supply, the part given to the contributors, the team and through faucet.

It should look like that:

We will study all of your propositions, and the preliminary supply will be 666 millions coins.

30% of the real supply will be distributed pro rata to all our donators. We aim to raise $150,000 to work in the best conditions, hire a designer and webmaster, and start early marketing to make the community grow exponentially.

Each Azulik currently worth: $0.00075.
In other words $1,000 = 1.3 million Azulik.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/7/1516544766-disribution.jpg

All of this above isn't definitive and could be updated.

At the moment, we want Azulik to work as soon as possible.
Hi Devs, if you get the 150k$, will you be working full time on it or still part time? If you don't reach this target, will you allow donations post 16th March?
Thuidu

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

As much as I'd like to be optimistic about this project, it feels like a scam to me.
WISP was a recent coin aiming to do the exact same - Raiblocks + Privacy and as of yesterday they did an exact scam. It's true the developers have not touched any of the donations as of today but there's hardly anything in them and that doesn't mean they won't
WISP - They too were looking for donations before releasing anything of substance to the community. They exit scammed 2 days before the release of their 'simple whitepaper'.
If this were truly a project in the spirit of XRB (now Nano) and Colin, he certainly did not go about it in this manner, yo can even check the old threads.
I want to be a believer in this project but I certainly won't be donating until I see more substance but when I do I will for sure buy into an ICO or whatever
Just my $0.02
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

severed  Cheesy
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

As much as I'd like to be optimistic about this project, it feels like a scam to me.
WISP was a recent coin aiming to do the exact same - Raiblocks + Privacy and as of yesterday they did an exact scam. It's true the developers have not touched any of the donations as of today but there's hardly anything in them and that doesn't mean they won't
WISP - They too were looking for donations before releasing anything of substance to the community. They exit scammed 2 days before the release of their 'simple whitepaper'.
If this were truly a project in the spirit of XRB (now Nano) and Colin, he certainly did not go about it in this manner, yo can even check the old threads.
I want to be a believer in this project but I certainly won't be donating until I see more substance but when I do I will for sure buy into an ICO or whatever
Just my $0.02

I agree with a lot of what you say. There is always a possibility that every new project is a scam. However, imo (not that it's worth much) these guys come off as genuine. Given the potential, it would be nice if they were more transparent about who they are. If they really believe that they can build this coin with the privacy and technology they have referred to, then unless they are broke and can't afford to quit their jobs now, they should do so and it would help with more donations since they could be more up front. I don't know their situation, but am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, I will donate a small amount in the next few days assuming the project team remains engaged in this form. It would be nice to see them address some of the issues raised.
PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

How can we trust you if you can't reveal yourselves? Have you seen all the scams lately? Even if you were to release this project, it still would mean nothing without that trust.
Miguelr260

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

Is this a joke?
Releasing whitepaper : 16 March
End of donations: 16 March

No it's not a joke at all, people making donation right now are aware they take risks, once we release the code and the whitepaper, everybody will see how clean is our work and how efficient is our approach for privacy we will get a wave of donation.

It will be a huge decrease of the risks taken by donator, hence it wouldn’t be fair for people having donate before, that some people get the same reward with lower risk. Hence we decided to stop this form of donation at the end of day of our announcement, so we expect to get our target donation in few hours and hence end the donation the 16th of march end of day.

If you think it would be more legit to not give deadline it's your right, however we think it's important to keep the community up to date.

So you are saying people donating right now are aware that this may or may not be a scam and therefore risk and win or dont and miss out? Apparently you don't really need the donations at the moment, otherwise you'll be more transparent. Can't really give you the benefit of the doubt atm. Ill keep following this project behind the scenes. Can't really trust anybody anymore this days, most projects are scams.
bersan.k

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

you are right, I feel same about these DAG's projects, really hope that one day we'll have something real
Thecker

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Telegram, Discord
10 - Voilá
Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:31:22 AM

How to attract the community for your project
1 - Faucet distribution can create an activi community, no donation, similiar to Railblocks project, only voluntary donations.
2 - Website
3 - Reveal your identity
4 - Github
5 - Linkedin
6 - Code
7 - Whitepaper
8 - Show the progress
9 - Telegram, Discord
10 - Voilá

I agree. I see three DAG projects announced with fast lightning network, feeless and adding privacy based on Raiblocks Success. Hope someone succeed doing this. I been working since 6 months on one product myself but never thought of going in forums and asking for money until you have something to show in hand "Working Product".

Anyway's Manta, Stone, Azulik hope someone succeed doing this. I been following all these three treads closely love to see working product. I really admire the way Raiblocks done and solve biggest problem exist in Crypto, Speed and Transaction Fees. I Congratulate Raiblocks Dev Team on their success, and wish a bigger success with their new band name change "Nano".
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

When will the faucet open?
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

I agree. I see three DAG projects announced with fast lightning network, feeless and adding privacy based on Raiblocks Success. Hope someone succeed doing this. I been working since 6 months on one product myself but never thought of going in forums and asking for money until you have something to show in hand "Working Product".

If you are working on something and it seems promising, perhaps you can engage others in the community and see what two heads can come up with. Collaboration could really help. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: