Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [Pre-ANN] AZULIK: adding privacy to DAG fee-less instant transactions 🌟🚀  (Read 7187 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goldandcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

We have updated the front page, nice to see all your support we are well aware we have to deliver very clean work as we all believe here that XRB with privacy will be the coin of the year.
Exactly, if you delivered clean work in the middle March i guess your $150 000 goal will be reached very soon after that. Then we can focus on promotion and spreading wird about your project, good luck!

Good job on the front page update.  Really looking forward to a privacy oriented DAG coin.
ltcvtcgrs

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

It's kind of weird asking people to donate money to people who do not want to identify. If I know the people, I'll enjoy make a donation to this project.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Just sent you guys a very small donation. Please confirm you received it and I will then send the full donation I am committed to

Txn ID 0x73232559b4596488cffe8c3c56aa9ef25ca989496b87643c187399fd7d4c7ab1

Don't worry dude that is what crypto is all about. I am not much bigger just a sent a sliver more than you, don't fret about the $. We all here to see decentralized coins integrated into the economy Cool

TXID for me: 0x502a1fb70f6a8a1c70cae49dae7fa4f7721c03789ed2bded2dfc5add164c1584

Look forward to seeing this project come to fruition dev Smiley
AzulikProject (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Just sent you guys a very small donation. Please confirm you received it and I will then send the full donation I am committed to

Don't worry dude that is what crypto is all about. I am not much bigger just a sent a sliver more than you, don't fret about the $. We all here to see decentralized coins integrated into the economy Cool

The list of donators is updated.
We should very soon have a website, thanks to all of you, what a great community.
StoneSoup

Activity: 225

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

The list of donators is updated.
We should very soon have a website, thanks to all of you, what a great community.

If you start delivering real code (even unfinished but showing you know what you are talking about) I think you will see incredible amounts of support - like 1000 times what you have seen so far. This is a coin that is very highly desired and all we want is a non scam development so we can all get on board fully. If I was 100% sure of such a development, I would put in many times more both in terms of financing and my time and effort. I know I'm not alone in that and you could be the next top 10 or maybe even top 5 coin. It is up to you to deliver but if you do, you will change your life forever and be like a god to many Smiley.

Keep up the coding and keep us informed (we get nervous when it gets too quiet from you guys Smiley Smiley ).

Thanks for all your efforts, we are really rooting for you!!!
antoinnepy

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

We have updated the front page, nice to see all your support we are well aware we have to deliver very clean work as we all believe here that XRB with privacy will be the coin of the year.
Azulik devs, I'm rooting for you. Make it happen! Smiley
Don't be like Manta who have done an exit scam already
zenyfomax1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

so manta is a confirmed scam? and the others not (yet)?
antoinnepy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

For now, Manta is probably confirmed scam. Others, we don't know yet.
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Not necessarily but possibly, decide for yourself (seems a lot of effort to come up with this when they could just go quiet or write penis), this is their last post:

Hey everyone!

We're just making an update post to inform the community of our current development and goals for Manta.

As previously mentioned, we're currently working on some issues that we've come across with double-spends and security issues, as well as the weighted balance mechanism that is necessary for Manta to work that is still in development.

We want to make it clear that we want Manta to be one of the best currencies out there, as a currency with a clear improvement in use cases that triumphs others. Because of this, we are not starting faucets/distribution until Manta is fully developed and ready for use, and due to the previously mentioned issues and the fact that it's still in development, we're unable to give a concrete date as of right now, although we will release a road-map once we have a timeline in which we can expect Manta to be ready for release.

Another thing that we're doing is expanding our development team to expedite the release of Manta as much as possible, and we're looking forward to having access to a more powerful team as a whole.

One thing we will be doing is temporarily locking this thread as the majority of recent comments have been FUD or simply repeats of the same questions, such as questions pertaining to timelines.

We will re-open this thread when we're closer to release and have an updated timeline so that meaningful discussion can take place.

Overall, this project has become more difficult than expected to our team, though we will do everything in our power to change the way commerce is enacted through Manta, no matter how much effort it takes.

Cheers and Regards,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil
vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Well, I'm interested in offers that offer decentralized, no cost, anonymous, and instant free crypto. Who does not want something free? I think your project will be a success. And also offers a very tight privacy security. VERY COOL

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:04 PM

Our point is that what Manta and Stone say they will do isn't feasible.

Their way to see things is too simple, and i have never seen one of them address the DPOS with privacy issue, nor being challenged with their approach. Feel free to ask as many technical questions as you want for Azulik, we are very comfortable with our protocol.
antoinnepy

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

Their way to see things is too simple, and i have never seen one of them address the DPOS with privacy issue, nor being challenged with their approach. Feel free to ask as many technical questions as you want for Azulik, we are very comfortable with our protocol.

What additional details/update do you have for the community regarding your WIP approach?
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

I would like to ask about hash based signature XMSS, if you were considering pros and cons to add XMSS to the Azulik code and to provide your explanation
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.
https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.
Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

What additional details/update do you have for the community regarding your WIP approach?

As you can see on the image below we actually didn't chose the WIP approach, we used a recursive-ZK-Snakrs  which is basically a linearisation of the ZK-Snakrs  making it much faster, however it require more computation power but our simulations and testes revealed that it's actually widely feasible.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/6/1516471445-finalresultsazulik.jpg

I would like to ask about hash based signature XMSS, if you were considering pros and cons to add XMSS to the Azulik code and to provide your explanation

For the hash used, we will stay with Blake2, after reading JP Aumasson books it would convince everyone that it's currently one of the most efficient hash function. For Azulik the hash algorithm isn't used for proof of work and the hash chosen doesn't really bring upside whereas using hash based signature XMSS  would bring complexity and probably instability. (To be honest we aren't very familiar with XMSS).

StoneSoup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

As you can see on the image below we actually didn't chose the WIP approach, we used a recursive-ZK-Snakrs  which is basically a linearisation of the ZK-Snakrs  making it much faster, however it require more computation power but our simulations and testes revealed that it's actually widely feasible.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/03/6/1516471445-finalresultsazulik.jpg

For the hash used, we will stay with Blake2, after reading JP Aumasson books it would convince everyone that it's currently one of the most efficient hash function. For Azulik the hash algorithm isn't used for proof of work and the hash chosen doesn't really bring upside whereas using hash based signature XMSS  would bring complexity and probably instability. (To be honest we aren't very familiar with XMSS).

Image does not show anything useful at all and certainly does not show that you:

didn't chose the WIP approach, we used a recursive-ZK-Snakrs

There is an unspecified baseline and Approach 1 2 and 3 which are also completely unspecified. It is basically useless, lets be honest.

Perhaps you could indicate what each of the approaches and the baseline are. That would make it actually useful.

AzulikProject (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Image does not show anything useful at all and certainly does not show that you:

There is an unspecified baseline and Approach 1 2 and 3 which are also completely unspecified. It is basically useless, lets be honest.

Perhaps you could indicate what each of the approaches and the baseline are. That would make it actually useful.

You are right indeed, it's just that the image is well know from our community as it's on the front page:

Here are the main results of our simulations. We will try to keep it clear and easy for everyone. Please feel free to ask for further details. The idea here is to test three approaches: ZK-Snarks (3), recursive-ZK-Snakrs (2) (linearisation), and WPI (1).

We should have provided more details, thank you for asking.
BaladinC

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Very nice the linearisation is pretty obvious on your picture.
Can you give us more details how you handle DPOS and privacy, i mean if i go there:

https://raiblocks.net/page/representatives.php

I can see that the first representative has 21 millions coins, and it should even be possible to check all the people who delegate to this representative and check their balance. If you hide balance how DPOS will work ?
StoneSoup

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

You are right indeed, it's just that the image is well know from our community as it's on the front page:

Here are the main results of our simulations. We will try to keep it clear and easy for everyone. Please feel free to ask for further details. The idea here is to test three approaches: ZK-Snarks (3), recursive-ZK-Snakrs (2) (linearisation), and WPI (1).

We should have provided more details, thank you for asking.

Thanks for the clarification.

So WPI is faster but I'm assuming you went with recursive zkSnarks because it is not too much slower and I'm guessing it has other advantages over WPI? Perhaps easier to implement?
sat888com

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

I made a logo design for AZULIK.
The layers represent both the block lattice technology and the different levels of privacy.

https://i.imgur.com/PZ3p93B.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: