Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:42:29 PM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Yes, if the team can solved this problem, i believe telegram group will have more people stay to make discuss, i am actually run out the group when see a lot of spaming code put here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.

I don't know about those projects, In general, team of crypto project can be anonymous if project itself doesn't required to deal with regulation and law and licence, plus you have to provide real code or product that can review so I can make sure that you are serious and put effort developing something that will work. But, when you introduce a project with set of services that required licence and dealing with law etc and with no real product or code and anonymous team. it's not gonna work this way.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:47:37 AM

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Prk_7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:11:52 AM

Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
Its going pretty smooth for the team as of now it seems. And i believe that the team would be able to handle majority of the problems. 
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.
it is wonderful that the project is trusted and many users appear on it, this indicates a good dynamic of the project
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:22 AM

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.

I don't know about those projects, In general, team of crypto project can be anonymous if project itself doesn't required to deal with regulation and law and licence, plus you have to provide real code or product that can review so I can make sure that you are serious and put effort developing something that will work. But, when you introduce a project with set of services that required licence and dealing with law etc and with no real product or code and anonymous team. it's not gonna work this way.
I think if the team wants to engage in exchanging fiat for crypt on its platform, then the team has no options. Everyone will have to part with anonymity.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Very soon the project will launch its platform into work. I can not wait to see and try to use this platform to make the first exchange there. So I'm really waiting for the platform to start working.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

Very soon the project will launch its platform into work. I can not wait to see and try to use this platform to make the first exchange there. So I'm really waiting for the platform to start working.
Its not only you mate they have a huge community behind them waiting for thier official launch. We will be always supporting this project until the end.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

All problems are solved and I don't think that the developer of such large project will just take and will lower hands, it shouldn't occur. If to look that the website functions and on it there takes place the auction of own token, everything is OK.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.
The devs is very busy and they only have few people who are in their community which they update long. We should be patient and just wait for the new updates.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

Its not only you mate they have a huge community behind them waiting for thier official launch. We will be always supporting this project until the end.
I'm sure that the launch of the platform will be successful and we will be able to use it for our work. But first, it would be nice to try the beta version of the platform and determine the best of its aspects.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

What are the possible serious problem that might encounter of this project in the future? I really hope that time they are well prepared to any circumstances that may occur soon.

ladimeji12

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

cant believe i lost this opportunity
i hope yall get to send another bounty anyutime soon Wink
joeperry

Activity: 2100
Merit: 462

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I'm sure that the launch of the platform will be successful and we will be able to use it for our work. But first, it would be nice to try the beta version of the platform and determine the best of its aspects.
Yes, CGM should release a beta version of their platform before the launch as they will get to know the problems in the platform and what people need and make it more user-friendly with further developments on the project. I think ClickGem has a very expert and active development team which will surely build a great platform which will be used worldwide for glocal payment.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

Wait so they accept bitcoin cash? Now that's one oddball of an ICO since I haven't heard of any ICO which accepts BCH as a payment method lol
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

Yes, they are in localbitcoin now but do they already have some good buy orders there? Also is there any plan to list clickgem in some big and good exchange sites?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: