Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.
Such problems shall be considered as blocker and have a priority follow up as those will directly impact on the trust level of all the investors which causes inconvenience as we are dealing with funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.

Yeah, you are right. I agree that devs are improving more about their website that is why they already launched the beta version so that people can check it and report bugs that will occur.
We really require dev team taking such active participation in fixing all the bugs and implementing the secured platform as we are dealing with the transactions of huge funds.
Of course. But, they already have a team that really skilled at finding bugs and they will immediately be fixing it for sure. I guess you can put a suggestion or report to the developer in order to report the bugs.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

yes like that, we have to wait maybe the team is working on something else. we just support it hope this project can do everything just in time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.
Now problem most likely connected with multiregister abusers is solved, indeed such quite takes place to be not only in this project, it can have an effect very strongly in the future on price for 1 token, because it will be infringed by a small group of persons of trying to sell one's tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:07 PM

on the official website ClickGem indicated that Ico was completed on March 12. Where can I see how much money was raised and what plans does the team have for the future development of the project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Beta means nothing if pretty much nothing if literally no one takes your coin (well most payment gateways for crypto suck cause pretty much no one accepts crypto apart from BTC)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

on the official website ClickGem indicated that Ico was completed on March 12. Where can I see how much money was raised and what plans does the team have for the future development of the project?
Even i am quite intrested in that. Hope that the team soon updates us about that and also we can readiky trust the team because they will surely take the Clickgem project to huge heights ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Even i am quite intrested in that. Hope that the team soon updates us about that and also we can readiky trust the team because they will surely take the Clickgem project to huge heights ahead.
I  would too like to hear the ICO report for CGM as the Initial Coin Offering phase is already over i guess. Hope that it actually has some huge profits ahead and also several peoples will take part into it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I  would too like to hear the ICO report for CGM as the Initial Coin Offering phase is already over i guess. Hope that it actually has some huge profits ahead and also several peoples will take part into it.
Yes their ICO phase is already over and successfully they have good funds with them as several investors found CGM more and more usefull for them. Also they should soon startup their platform which could make the profits go much more high.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:10 PM

Such problems shall be considered as blocker and have a priority follow up as those will directly impact on the trust level of all the investors which causes inconvenience as we are dealing with funds.
Yes and dur to this obstructions this project may not be able to present themselves in that format.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

ClickGem is a platform dealing with funds so dev team is mostly focusing on being so communicative for the users to support them solving their queries on time. When dealing with a global payments it is really essential.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

I think they will be able to send fast or instant payments through their platform if the receiver will also be a user of it. That's how usually payment platform works.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

I think they will be able to send fast or instant payments through their platform if the receiver will also be a user of it. That's how usually payment platform works.

Everybody is expecting that they can give us a better services which most people are really wanted to have. CGM may answer our problems with regards to our problems in payment transaction but the problem is there are so many similar projects that are actually working right now.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Maybe they can handle such pressure due to our technology which can make everything to be possible. As this is still in development, and also with some of the ideas of the people then maybe they can create a features which can satisfied our needs in terms of fast transaction.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

Both of you are right. One has to prepare greatly before jumping on the market. But you know, reality hits you that sometimes, some things happen which is unplanned. Let's just be patient with the devs as they continue to develop their system.
I agree with you, a lot of planning has to be done before coming and releasing a working website. It surely does take time and I hope the devs are on to it. Lets wait and watch what happens.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

There will be really flaws in the project, as it is not yet fully developed well, but I'm hoping too that it will be also capable of giving its users a fast, reliable, and secured way of "payment transaction globally" to prove that this project will be the "THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!".
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Today when i check email, i see their email said that about launched internal exchange & new commissions system. I know about internal exchange so far, a bout new commissions, is it only for affiliate?
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Website looks messy, what is the CGM price rn?
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: