Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:55:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

They have launched internal exchange today which allows you to exchange:
CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.

They better to fixed it as soon as possible so that people will know the status of the project. I think by simply means this all about online payment system wherein it is different from the traditional way because it uses blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:19:41 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Personality, I tried to see how it works, but I found only basic features, I don't think I can called a exchange ! I can't even find a way to cancel my order !!! and book order is totally a mess.

well, I dont know how long this mess is going to continue here. Did you already see something that works good by this project?

How can people trust to put their cryptocurrency here, when they even can not handle 4 pairs of cryptos ?

I didn't see any work that proves to me this project is handle by big team, because all those stuff that have been delivered, it can be done by modifying some open source codes. So we still didn't see any professional job yet.

well, I recommend all, who does not yet joined their telegram channel, join and see how you should avoid to organize and conduct a telegram community  Cool

Clickgem have a very active telegram community which will help you to understand all what is the update of the project. There are some errors and bugs that clickgem are solving now.

They better to fixed it as soon as possible so that people will know the status of the project. I think by simply means this all about online payment system wherein it is different from the traditional way because it uses blockchain technology.
CGM project is actualy a fully modern and technical project with the blockchain technology. Also it is really going to turn the global payments much more easier which will indeed be much more profitable.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.
Yes you have a point mate. It is realy important to make sure that they address all simple issues and community related problems that might contribute to the failure of the project.

The dev and team members must be more active in addressing members concerns because we might know that some of them are serious investors that plans to invest a large capital.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

CGM project is actualy a fully modern and technical project with the blockchain technology. Also it is really going to turn the global payments much more easier which will indeed be much more profitable.

Well, I am hoping that would happen because of so many global payments are now running and already established a better services. The competition in the market are now slowly becoming hard and dev should be more innovative with their platform especially of they have more competitors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

It seems to me that the developer does not yet have a website for the working version, he does not work periodically and with this product to enter the market early.
Well, it is not easy to launched a wokring version for this project but the beta version already release. To sum up, the devs are working hard and doing their best to solved all problems they have especially in their beta version that have many bugs. Just wait paitently.
Also noticed such flaws in this project. But I think there's a lot of feedback on this, and developers need to fix this problem with the site. After all, the most important thing in this job is the site. There should be all the basic information about the project and the team.

Well, I hope this project is capable enough as they want a global payments. In some point I'm just wonder if they will able to serve us in fast and reliable transaction throughout the world. Also, the dev and the staff should always here to answer in any possible concern

Lest just hope for the best.Hopefully they can reach its cap.If they want to be one of the finest global payments,Please consider first the errors and minor problems so cleints will trust the program.

Clickgem is doing their best to make this project successful, I am sure they are doing their best now to fix all problems and to make more improvements for them to become more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Nice, a very active devs and admins can surely attract many serious investors to invest in clickgem project. I just hope that all bugs will be fix immediately and the project will be successful.

As we can see the devs are really responding to the queries of the investors and even supporters on their telegram channel. It indicates that the devs and admins of the project certainly concern to their community. I'm hoping for the success on this venture and more investors that will support the project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

In spite of the fact that the developers are not actively communicating with their community, it is still evident that the project is developing, I hope that the developers will still communicate with us more.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Thier tlegram channel has 23000 members  and its realy active however I am not seeing thier telegram chat gruop.
Can the number of participants be an indicator of the effectiveness of the work and the degree of seriousness of the project?
Yes surely it can be. The more peoples joining the project= more chances of success for the project. This project can really be much successfull ahead due to good number of investors as it could really be developed much more effectively.
Yes I agree with you many people appreciate this project and looking forward to join the project. The project is so convincing and easy to understand. The community of this ico is consistently growing as per time passes. Developers will make this project huge successful after certain time later.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

In spite of the fact that the developers are not actively communicating with their community, it is still evident that the project is developing, I hope that the developers will still communicate with us more.
Nope, they still active, but at this topic maybe don't have any representation only. Have a lot of update sent to my email from project begin.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

It is right decision when i choosing keep observing this project. Well, have a lot of update will continuous, i hope the team will keep their working like that.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

I also checked the internal exchange and it's quite difficult to use, they should have to go through a testnet first if they are really serious to find the bugs and might as well get some ideas on what will the GUI look like.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

I also checked the internal exchange and it's quite difficult to use, they should have to go through a testnet first if they are really serious to find the bugs and might as well get some ideas on what will the GUI look like.
CGM really needs a beta version for some of the users to test the platform. CGM team can't just put infront the completely developed platform without any beta or trial version. Hope they do everything correctly.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

It is right decision when i choosing keep observing this project. Well, have a lot of update will continuous, i hope the team will keep their working like that.
I also really like the performance of this project team they are able to work well to make the project successful. good work for the team.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

CGM really needs a beta version for some of the users to test the platform. CGM team can't just put infront the completely developed platform without any beta or trial version. Hope they do everything correctly.
Actually each project needs their beta version before actually launching the platform to test the service. Also the number of investors can gradually rise if the beta version goes correct so it is really much important.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

i think there is a hopeful vibe to it and it seems that ico is not yet done so i think it will make sense if we just hope things clear out for CGM coin and lets hope they provide so updates to their platform soon

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

i think there is a hopeful vibe to it and it seems that ico is not yet done so i think it will make sense if we just hope things clear out for CGM coin and lets hope they provide so updates to their platform soon
Yes the team should soon give us some updates as even i am eagerly waiting for that to happen. The ICO sale is too not yet over so the team still has the chance to attract more and more investors towards the project so that even they can have great profits ahead.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

Actually each project needs their beta version before actually launching the platform to test the service. Also the number of investors can gradually rise if the beta version goes correct so it is really much important.
Agree with you, we simply need testing of such project. Has already met a similar beta-testing in a series of other platforms and I can say with confidence that it only went for the benefit to the project, as some users offered to correct some things, and some even found serious bugs and informed about it to the developers.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

It's good to join their telegram to get more updates. I have also joined telegram and the admin there is really active in answering queries. I am pretty sure that they will reach their goals soon.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

CGM - BTC
CGM - LTC
BTC - LTC
with 0.1% fee.

I guess it'll take some more time for the team to make the platform as expected. I hope they start taking feedbacks and work on it, this will be effective for them to improve the platform significantly
we11man

Activity: 276

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

I like your idea, I'll be watching the project in the future. But I have a question: why POW? Now this is not so relevant.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: