Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.

They would announce it how much they have gained funds after their ICO. Let's just wait for the team to announce their updates.

I am not sure if the coin is also an ERC20 token, it will be nice if it is so you can just check the smart contract in ethplorer to see how much is minted.
Yes, i think this coin is not base on ERC20 token, they have their own blockchain and i see they have internal exchange with ETH, LTC, BTC, USD.
Yes, the price is 0.00002454 BTC per CGM and have a huge amount of CGM to buy at their exchange. I don't see any order to exchange CGM -> BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it

Well, I am still thinking if they already reached their hard cap from the ICO raised? I still don't see updates about that, But anyway I think this project is legit.
I am also still waiting for an updates. Clickgem release update too long but once they reply, they include all the important updates on the project. Hope that clickgem can lbe launched soon.

We are all hoping this will happen soon but it seems to me that they are lack of giving new updates for this project. Unless if their admin on telegram are actively giving it but if not, then maybe it's time for them to work on this concern. I mean, I'm just concern with the investors of this project. They want this and they deserved to know.

As far as I remember, their ICO has already been ended so probably people are now waiting for the token to be listed in exchanges. I think also that the team are quite busy doing some development of their platform so that in the future there will be no big problems that will occur.
if Ico Project Clickgem has already ended, I would like to know how successful the team was able to raise funds for the development of the project.
All information on their distribution in the project will be published in process of performance. I think the developer will write about changes directly in this topic.

Can't they do it on the website? Why not give the updated information of the funds being raised for this project? If they can have it in the website, it will lessen the chance of people asking over and over again the updates of the progress of the collected funds.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

I never saw that before  Shocked, a user ask admin of CLICKGEM on their telegram :
- I placed a sell order, but now i want to cancel it ?
- Admin : No option to cancel an already placed order for now, however, your cgm will automatically return back to your wallet if after 24hours no one buys it.

What sort of exchange that doesn't allow you to cancel your order !
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

Based on this pdf that provided by clickgem : https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf
I did a research to find out if this info is real or not.

Since that document tell us that they get Certificate of incorporation from Belize city , I went to http://companysearch.bz/public_search/ which is a website that allows you to check if a certain company really registered in Belize.
Result : There is a company called CLICKGEM INC with registration number ( #169551 ) and its status is active.
Notice : Unfortunately, info is protected and I didn't find any details of the beneficial owner, all personal information remains on file only with the Registered Agent.

After that, I did a research about Belize IBC [ BELIZE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY ]. In simple words, Belize allows anyone around the world to open offshore company with a tax-free. That can be done in 24h through online website for $640 ( www.apintertrust.com [ by the way this website also allow to Belize Forex Licence for $32,390, So I can understand where the idea of mixed trading platform for forex and crypto came from ! ] ).

I didn't give my personal opinion in this research, So it's up for everyone to check those info and make his point of view based on that, I provided the link to every info I wrote.

Great job friend, I appreciate it. Actually I also wanted to search about it, but I was too lazy  Grin

You delivered great news, but most of the people didn't understand again what you mean, because you didn't give your personal opinion.
So this show us, how easy it is to make most of the people believe that they have a registration in a counrtry and they are legit.
But if this registration is so easy to make; in just 24h and only $640; this explain to me that we are going to see more fake ICOs with those kind of registrations in near future.

Yep, I didn't give my opinion in that reply because I wanted to deliver just the result of my research and make anyone use those info to have a point of view, but lots of people didn't read research carefully and they saw that as big prove that this ICO is legit (over-reacted).

If you read that document, you find that the company has been opened to do normal business and not ICOs ! they didn't define the type of business that the company does, but they mentioned the company shouldn't do any business that is not legal in Belize.
Second things, it's like a virtual company, there is no real office, it opened through internet, but it's still a company under the law of belize although we can not know who the owner which is not good ( $640 is just money to open the company for you, it requires adding specific amount in your bank account that open for you in Belize).

Through that research, we only know that Certificate of incorporation that they provided is real, we find out how they created the company and that the authorized share capital of Clickgem company is $50,000, also we found answer to our previous question, why the guy they mentioned in the post on telegram is from Vietnam and the company is in Belize.

Back to question : Is this project legit or not?

For me it's not only about legit and scam, it's also about knowing if the project is good business or bad in order to invest or not. Therefore, I still think that revealing the team members identity is required for this type of business, we need to know if they can deliver the products and implement the roadmap, plus they need to deliver quality product and not creating a joke and called it exchange then asking people to trade !
I when read the roadmap then log in to the platform, I feel there is no hope to see anything of those stuff in future. There is big gap between what we see in the roadmap of services that requires lots of money and big team, lawyer to achieve and the website

Agree with you exactly...
And this explains why they choose a south american country to register their company. May be we should give more information about Belize:
Belize formerly British Honduras, is an independent Commonwealth realm on the eastern coast of Central America. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, on the south and west by Guatemala, and on the east by the Caribbean Sea.
And just guess, which country is near Belize?   PANAMA -
Do you realize something? Well, when I was working as network marketer, I have seen so many companies registered in PANAMA, even they organized everything mostly from their origin european countries.  But why? ;
1. If project is not successful, they do not need to stand by their words and promises, they close the website and it's done.
2. You can not identify the real owner of the company
3. You can scam people easily, without having legal problems and your money is in good hands in Panama and co.
4. You don't need to pay any taxes for your funds.

People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:20:22 AM

I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

Clickgem wants to become a global payer company, but at the moment I see that the team is facing some problems and depending on how it overcomes the difficulties so I think and the project will develop.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

I understand that the idea is not unique, but how the developers approached the implementation makes us think about how to support this project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Localbitcoincash is the most scammy way try to exchange cryptocurrency. There are too many bad reviews about localbitcoincash. Alone this shows me how legit this project is.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

Becoming a global payment system will not be easy, given the competition in this market, but I expect that the developers will at least have something
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

You have a point, which is really true that the funds will be collected will be use for the continues development but we cannot tell if all of the funds will spend in the developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

Transparency in the sense the team should share everything which is going on in the project because the users are also a part of the team. This behavior helps gain trust and further adds more investors.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

Transparency in the sense the team should share everything which is going on in the project because the users are also a part of the team. This behavior helps gain trust and further adds more investors.
That will help the ClickGem platform to easily reach the targets and achieve a great success by gaining more investors and we expect more workflow now as the active communication with special announcements of ClickGem are really interesting.
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:52 AM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
Inskchen

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I actually really think that money can be disposed of as they want, but the main task is to create a working platform that must be implemented.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
I think all projects are realy interesting because the creators make thuer whitepaper very attractive to invedtors however you need to do your part and research more about them because they might just be trying to get thier victims to fall to thier trap.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

I actually really think that money can be disposed of as they want, but the main task is to create a working platform that must be implemented.
I agree, having a project that work well will make people satisfied. The team should utilized their project well and give member what they want.
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Really good project guys. I hope it success. Good luck.

Indeed! They have very good features that makes it so beneficial to the users of the platform. Hoping for future innovations on this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: