Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

I was so pity because Centra become a scam, but now I found this project with the same idea. looks promising. good luck!

Don't ever compare click gem from other ICO sites. I think Clickgem had proven itself to be worthy competitors in crypto industries.

zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Such course developers and audience have gathered and have satisfied it with it. It was very pleasant to receive 10 coins. But to sell now I don't see sense, the project at a germ stage, it is necessary to hold the coins and to sell a minimum by the end of 2018, personally my opinion.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I was so pity because Centra become a scam, but now I found this project with the same idea. looks promising. good luck!

Don't ever compare click gem from other ICO sites. I think Clickgem had proven itself to be worthy competitors in crypto industries.

Yes it has that potential to become one of the best.few project can make payment process so easy & clickgem is one of them.contribute to this project & you will be benefited
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
Great, from now on, we already have so many investors in the history of the Clickgem project! I wish this project soon gonna be a successful project.
you are right, the project is very actively developing and it already has quite a lot of investors. The most important thing is that the developers do not stop and continue to work on the creation of this project.
Yes, it's a great thing that the team behind it is still working hard to promote and develop well the project. Here's one of the photo which they shared to the community posted by a member in this thread. Just click this link -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752209.msg34571567#msg34571567
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:12:20 PM

I think someone accessed my account and stole my coins, but that * exchange cant even show the transactions log properly or even send me an email about the transactions, I won't be surprised that he accessed my account using a bug on their platform.
shairblogger

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

An interesting project and beautifully designed, but I did not understand how to do mining in the website...?
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

CLICKGRAM is totally genuine and trustworthy playform for investment.nowdays many scam project comes to the market so if you want to invest in any good project then i suggest you to invest in it beacause i believe that it will give us huve profits in future.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

CLICKGRAM is totally genuine and trustworthy playform for investment.nowdays many scam project comes to the market so if you want to invest in any good project then i suggest you to invest in it beacause i believe that it will give us huve profits in future.
I think you got the name of the project wrong, it's Clickgem. The thing scams in the market is totally correct and I think your project is a good one to invest upon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Great, from now on, we already have so many investors in the history of the Clickgem project! I wish this project soon gonna be a successful project.
you are right, the project is very actively developing and it already has quite a lot of investors. The most important thing is that the developers do not stop and continue to work on the creation of this project.
I will say they seem to be doing well enough I just hope they develop their internal exchange well enough to support other coin That will make it more popular and concentrated

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Yeah, a satisfying project are more likely reach the success. This project should be more creative in its advertisment and continue to be active, So that the mass  supporters will not leave and will continue to support the project till the finish line.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool

The company that organized this even gives a tables to ICO projects, as visitor to this even if you get interested in any table you go to that table and the team answer your questions and gives info about their project, but I didn't see that important at all, people who attended that event came for famous speakers and not for those tables. Their investor are the people who visit their website and investor in their coins, So they should show their faces and profiles for those investors and not for those people in that even who came for another thing and Clickgem only got a table like other projects.

I see clickgem as small team (two people ) who are trying to build services that bigger than their capacities, it's easy to say I will build exchange , gateway payment for companies, debit cart etc ... but when you enter website you find only poor php scripts. So I don't any professional company could use it.

I also still think that they are looking for quick money. But they already have some good funds from the ICO. And now if they get listed in some medium exchanges they can dump their funds and I wonder if we can see them again ...

We don't know if they have good intention or bad, For me I only judge based on what I see. They mentioned lot of services in the roadmap. They launched internal exchange, but no one use it because was so poor and bad script, now they launch  payment gateway and it's also bad script. They show focus on delivering one product that works fine instead of wasting time on products that doesn't work. Even if they listed their coins on good exchange who will buy a coin without checking clickgem's website.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

Yes, for comparison, Centra projects is from USA, and the team and founder arrested in USA. But Clickgem isn't from USA and don't have any member who have US nationality, and if i don't have any mistake, they don't accept US citizen joinned CGM system. Well, we can believe everything will be ok with CGM.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:46:06 PM

Yes, for comparison, Centra projects is from USA, and the team and founder arrested in USA. But Clickgem isn't from USA and don't have any member who have US nationality, and if i don't have any mistake, they don't accept US citizen joinned CGM system. Well, we can believe everything will be ok with CGM.
I am sure that ClickGem does look like Centra. Actually, when you do business at internet you must used to cope up with risk.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

PayGate has been launched but the feature to pay with different currency is still disabled. And the fees are by "receive payment"  %0.05. I wonder how long they can offer this cheap fee.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

So you're trusting another project with the same idea after the first one was a scam?

Not criticism but that's similar to the people who got scammed by BCC trusting BCCX
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Clickgem has been around for a very long time and has done many upgrades since then. The platform can be fully trusted upon. The idea could be same as centra but clickgems intentions are clean.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:55:34 AM

yes you can already now see the achievements of the team and the progress which they managed to achieve

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Clickgem has been around for a very long time and has done many upgrades since then. The platform can be fully trusted upon. The idea could be same as centra but clickgems intentions are clean.
I've been following the project for a long time, and at first I did not believe that they could assemble. And then run. What was happening made me happy
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Yes it has that potential to become one of the best.few project can make payment process so easy & clickgem is one of them.contribute to this project & you will be benefited
The plans behind set and made was really out of the excelling finest decisions and experience so the team dedication adding to it with accurate work with out fail is leading a great expected result.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Choosing CGM is really a pride as it is investing in technology that is making block chain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: