Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I was very pleased to receive your tokens on airdrop, I hope they will grow in price, but when can they be used?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

I was very pleased to receive your tokens on airdrop, I hope they will grow in price, but when can they be used?
Surely the value of thier token will multiply its value a hundred times in the future bud so just continue to holf the token.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.

What are they going to discuss in that conference if they have no product ready to promote in the first place though? That's putting the cart before the horse
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Surely the value of thier token will multiply its value a hundred times in the future bud so just continue to holf the token.
Now that the ICO is finally over, a huge bump in price is expected soon. Moreover crypto market is also on the rise which will favour the growth of such tokens. Just hold your tokens and find the right time for exchanges.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

As for me this project stands out against the background of other very similar projects and ICO has passed perfectly, it's a good proof.

Well, I think because of the unique features of the site it attracted many potential visitors and also investors to see what are the good benefits when joining this project.
The developer very interestingly and creatively worked over a component of the interface of the website and its opportunities. It both attracts new users and retains registered for a long time. While I registered for airdrop here, I at once liked the website and I still track this project.

Of course, it's the main requirements in order for them to compete on the marketplace without creativity there would be many people turned down this project already.

The creativity and activeness of the team will surely help them to make this project successful in the near future. I really hope that they can make this project very successful in the near future.

Their ICO was already been finished and I think they are now busy doing their next step which is to develop more their platform. From what I see, they seems to have a conference and I am sure they will make a move to make their platform more popular in their country.
they have already announced their internal exchanges so you can buy CGM from their platforms through exchange lets hope the announce to other exchanges soon

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

Yes Ive also heard that mate, the devs are now working kn thier next phase and hopefully trading sites will be thier next task.
That is a good news for the followers of the platform, I hope they go all out and make the platform even better than what it is now.
zevl194

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

At present delays with answers to questions to users because the CGM platform is actively edited and optimized by improvement old and additions of certain new functions which will improve work of the project are possible.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

I'm a little surprised, the project as I understand it is ready but the team does not appear and does not comment on what is happening. I would like more active participation of the team.

They have a good news to us all. The team have participated in the Global Fintech and Blockchain event in Shanghai, China. This would be a very nice moved from the team. Hopefully, they will shared the details and informations about this event so we have an idea about their upcoming plans of this project.
Definitely mate, another great project that is making blockchain payments more accessible to more people and solves many of the problems in the crypto market today but somehow this kind of project is quite common in crypto currency community. I hope there have some great features that can be much more attractive compare to others which I believe this can be have a great potential in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool

The company that organized this even gives a tables to ICO projects, as visitor to this even if you get interested in any table you go to that table and the team answer your questions and gives info about their project, but I didn't see that important at all, people who attended that event came for famous speakers and not for those tables. Their investor are the people who visit their website and investor in their coins, So they should show their faces and profiles for those investors and not for those people in that even who came for another thing and Clickgem only got a table like other projects.

I see clickgem as small team (two people ) who are trying to build services that bigger than their capacities, it's easy to say I will build exchange , gateway payment for companies, debit cart etc ... but when you enter website you find only poor php scripts. So I don't any professional company could use it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

You can exchange them to BTC and trade to other cryptocurrencies. The price wont' grow, I think the community should help each other for the CGM coin to be popular.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

They shared photos of them in Shanghai Global fintech and blockchain event on their telegram news. They finally showed their faces. The team is only two men.
Global fintech and blockchain : they gave everyone a small table to introduce his project to people that may be interested.

Finally! I don't understand why they hide themselves so many weeks from potential investors. If they had introduced themselves in their website they would gain more investors. They really must get good funds when they are able to give everyone these small tables  Cool

The company that organized this even gives a tables to ICO projects, as visitor to this even if you get interested in any table you go to that table and the team answer your questions and gives info about their project, but I didn't see that important at all, people who attended that event came for famous speakers and not for those tables. Their investor are the people who visit their website and investor in their coins, So they should show their faces and profiles for those investors and not for those people in that even who came for another thing and Clickgem only got a table like other projects.

I see clickgem as small team (two people ) who are trying to build services that bigger than their capacities, it's easy to say I will build exchange , gateway payment for companies, debit cart etc ... but when you enter website you find only poor php scripts. So I don't any professional company could use it.

I also still think that they are looking for quick money. But they already have some good funds from the ICO. And now if they get listed in some medium exchanges they can dump their funds and I wonder if we can see them again ...
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

they have already announced their internal exchanges so you can buy CGM from their platforms through exchange lets hope the announce to other exchanges soon
Holding some coins will really help us to make better profits once they listed in the exchanges as we could see more reputation for the CGM which is trending in the crypto community.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:11 AM

I thought that the project would not be realized, I did not believe in an anonymous team, but they proved that they can implement the project at a decent level

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

What are they going to discuss in that conference if they have no product ready to promote in the first place though? That's putting the cart before the horse
May be it is the discussion now to have the product now ready to promote later. These discussions are really better for making right decisions regarding the right move.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

At present delays with answers to questions to users because the CGM platform is actively edited and optimized by improvement old and additions of certain new functions which will improve work of the project are possible.
There are many participants in the platform with more transactions as we could see in the high utilization with a great work flow and it is just sparking in the crypto community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:35:13 AM

The project has been successfully launched, if it is successful and many are joined to it, will there be any difficulties with processing the information in the project itself?
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

It is all the potential and the good skills team have taken all the huge responsibility towards achieving all the targets in an extraordinary manner towards their targets.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

The project has been successfully launched, if it is successful and many are joined to it, will there be any difficulties with processing the information in the project itself?
As i have under gone analyzing and constantly observing i was not able to find any such difficulties with processing the information but we really need to understand all the levels of approvals are necessary to proceed to the next step.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.
yuisefb8

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

First Airdrop and Second Airdrop is already closed and both 15000 and 2,00,000 ClickGems have been sent out and i have successfully received and great to choose CGM as my choice.

Clickgem really are going to be successful. All their events are being accomplished and successful. Now ClickGem is moving forward for their next step and lets continue to support them.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: