Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Partner bonuses have made this project attractive for many users. Excellent strategy and correct tactics are the key to the success of any project
Yes, i see the team of ClickGem have a good at marketing strategy, first is airdrop, then partner bonus. About this project, i see they have plan to listing at cryptopia and coin exchange, have any new about this?

Wasn't that the most obvious thing to do to attract partners? Like it doesn't scream literally "revolutionary" to me. It's basic marketing 101 at play here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Partner bonuses have made this project attractive for many users. Excellent strategy and correct tactics are the key to the success of any project
Yes, i see the team of ClickGem have a good at marketing strategy, first is airdrop, then partner bonus. About this project, i see they have plan to listing at cryptopia and coin exchange, have any new about this?
So far so good they have made significant progress in their ico and the project as a whole I really hope they succeed soon

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

This project actually has a number of benefits which actually keep this project on great height and also on sight to the investors. This project has huge potentials ahead and for sure this project can have huge benefits ahead.

Yeah, It's a great project , which those part of the telegram channel will able to communicate on any concerns. Also,.we have to wait on further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project.

Yeah, it's great as they have their own blockchain which have two main versions of the ClickGem wallet are the hosted web wallet and the downloadable wallets (available for Windows/Linux/Mac/Android/iOS devices). It's really good to know having their own wallet and I'm just hoping they are capable enough on their own security standard.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

If we cintinue to support and promote this project to external sources we can guarantee that this project will continously flourish.
Fact is that you are little bit of late because at now it is one the famous project so far.because this the easiest platform who is giving payment easily. & also their bonus system has also a good part in it
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

So far so good they have made significant progress in their ico and the project as a whole I really hope they succeed soon
I have to agree with you on that one. Clickgem is really getting popular as the team has been working hard for a long time. They always find new ways to make the platform better and different from others.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Whats amazing with the clickgem project is that it is a peer to peer network where every computers act as a client and a server.
projects like this have so many times I found them doing things like this on their projects, hopefully this project is not like the other projects can only make promises.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Whats amazing with the clickgem project is that it is a peer to peer network where every computers act as a client and a server.
projects like this have so many times I found them doing things like this on their projects, hopefully this project is not like the other projects can only make promises.
absolutely no, the Clickgem project does not give empty promises, but does its work for one hundred percent. I'm sure the platform will be in demand with many users.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

The main advantage of this project is not this fact, and that which allows to pay goods and will send means between users very quickly and with the minimum commission. In it he is good.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

absolutely no, the Clickgem project does not give empty promises, but does its work for one hundred percent. I'm sure the platform will be in demand with many users.

Clickgem is different, they have achieved many milestones and they are being active. The team is very concern with the project to make it successful.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Clickgem creates a very large ecosystem based on the blockchain, to facilitate international payments, this ecosystem will include various types of applications ranging from the banking sector to gaming applications, as well as a comprehensive exchange, debit cards for users and many other functions. It just makes everyone's life easier.
If really it is possible to embody simplification of the international financial payments thanks to this platform, then it will be break unambiguously. It is very old problem. The international payments have problems both with delivery speed, and with the huge commissions on the transaction.

This is why they created this platform to solve problems about the time of transaction and fees that is a way up high. There are already more online payment platform in the market and the team must strive to survive whenever there is a problems that they will be facing along the way.
If the team can prove that this platform just like the other similar platforms will solve the current problem in transaction done to be fast and reliable for good customer's feedback about it that will greatly help a lot for the team and the competition involves on it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

I read on their telegram that they will put those T-shirt on store by end of April, at least we can use those CGM that got through airdrop to buy T-shirt hhh.

Why that guy don't want to show his face !  Grin it seems like you need to travel and buy ticket for the 2nd Fintech & Blockchain China in order to see his face ! what a logic ! how the team can set real business while they are hiding their face even in those photos.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

If we cintinue to support and promote this project to external sources we can guarantee that this project will continously flourish.
Totally agree with you, we still keep support at ClickGem because of their team have high atitude and hard working to developing their platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:55 PM

Latest good news from developers!
A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

The only thing we can see in their website is that their ICO has been completed and the only problem is that they didn't show us the exact detail of their sale of how much they really earned. There last news about the update of their project is that "team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community".

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

The main problem is, team is still anonymous.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

This project has already attracted a good amount of investors and anyhow it is going to turn great ahead. The more investors will join the project, the more popular it will go. This project can actually turn much more profitable ahead.
That is true, they have surely attracted a great set of Investors and the project is gradually getting popular! I hope they become successful and profitable soon!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:04 AM

A good news that, in our plan, after launched our payment gateway (PayGate) at Shanghai blockchain event, our team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community.

Also, we will also establish an eCommerce website (using WordPress eCommerce platform with our plugin API integrated) to selling some products online and demonstrate the effective working between WordPress eCommerce platform with our PayGate through plugin API.

This new updates really brings good benefits for the supporters and mostly for the investors of this project. It can help to give more motivations to continue in promoting this ClickGem project into the world of bitcoin or even in social medias. And also, this will bring more opportunities for the dev team.

I had been in network marketing about 10 years and every anonymous network marketing projects who offered more and more launchings, special bonuses , too many new highlights - gone after a short time scam.

I think we can trust click gem for now Because they show us that they can improve and update their platforms more. The question for me is I want to know what the status of ICO, How much did they raised as of now.

The only thing we can see in their website is that their ICO has been completed and the only problem is that they didn't show us the exact detail of their sale of how much they really earned. There last news about the update of their project is that "team will start building plugin API to integrate our PayGate with WordPress eCommerce websites then publish this plugin to the WordPress community".

You will also not going to see detail informations; but funds generated and tracked and showed in ICO Websites is a main problem. Nobody nows how authentic these informations are. They also can put a number like; "already 10000 Eth raised" to attrack more investors.

Well seems pretty doubtful to me. What is the reason why the team of clickgem is anonymous? They said the CEO is from Vietnam right? How about the other team members?

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

Well seems pretty doubtful to me. What is the reason why the team of clickgem is anonymous? They said the CEO is from Vietnam right? How about the other team members?

We still don't know about that. As it said, they are anonymous. It is hard to assume because we don't have any clue. We can just wait for the teams to be announced.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

I thought that you can not implement a project with an anonymous team, I used to think that the anonymous team is equal to the skam, but the CLICKGEM convince me that it happens the opposite

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

CGM will compete with those who have long been on the market, because users see the attitude of the team, and the fact that they are following the project

Agree with you, CGM will dominate the marketplace and the team is consecrated towards the project that's why I can see the future success of this platform.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

Agree with you, CGM will dominate the marketplace and the team is consecrated towards the project that's why I can see the future success of this platform.
The future of the ClickGem is really clear awaiting on this project. The ClickGem Team is really pushing their way to achieve its success. As days goes by a great progress of the team is shown in the crypto currency community thay is why more people are interested to be a part of the ClickGem project.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: