Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:02:15 PM

With clickgem platform users will be able to send fast and privately, they should gain the trust of new members to join thier business.
they have to make something interesting to attract attention and make this project a good one.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

I send the message to the bot. but nothing happen. is it working.

I think the bot, for now, is having a bug because of many requests from the users for airdrop. You may wanna contact the admin to solve this problem.

Maybe this is possible to happen because a lot of people now are joining. It needs to report to devs so that dev can make a way to fix it. I just hope that there will be no problems to previous registrants.

melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

I am trying to log-in on the website but the captcha is not working on my website, I tried different sites that uses captcha for authentication but it is working. Is it only on your website that has errors?

Maybe it's the captcha provider site that have an error? Try it again or leave it some time then try again. Anyway, I like this project and I am following it now. Hope there will be many improvements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedie22

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Good question but keep in mind that the team behind this project is not the only people working on it. They still have us to promotecthier project so I dont think they will not succeed if we help them in the best way we can.

You are right, the success of the project is base only with the team history of success. The project must also have an active community to support the financial needs of the project.
You're right buddy, which their are many unique projects have almost the same features and advocacy. Well, there will be a great project which will be choose and love by many. As I look on this project it seems great, hoping it would be a competent enough among others.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Have a lot of people at official telegram group but not have much a dicussion, they are only join airdrop and spam code at here :|.. I have a doubt about this way will make quality community or not?
Well, that depends if their are issue that needs to be discussed and also why making such discussion if there is nothing to discuss? There are different reasons and we don't know behind it so maybe it will be used in later days.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. 
The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy
Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
And the main thing to be noticed here that global transactions will become much more faster and easier ahead and also the cost for the transactions too will be much low so hope peoples will prefer using Clickgem for their international transactions.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
Isn't most wallets and exchanges function just the same ? one click for a global transaction ! also how many coins will CLICKGEM allow to be stored in their wallet and what kind of coins will be accepted in there ?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:38:18 PM

Isn't most wallets and exchanges function just the same ? one click for a global transaction ! also how many coins will CLICKGEM allow to be stored in their wallet and what kind of coins will be accepted in there ?
At present only of them web wallet has function of storage of coins. Possibly in the future they will be created wallets for various platforms, including windows and android /ios.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

At present only of them web wallet has function of storage of coins. Possibly in the future they will be created wallets for various platforms, including windows and android /ios.
Yes this is a great prediction and it is acceptable that the versions and softwares were delayed and will take time to develop the new ones.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Have a lot of people at official telegram group but not have much a dicussion, they are only join airdrop and spam code at here :|.. I have a doubt about this way will make quality community or not?
Well, that depends if their are issue that needs to be discussed and also why making such discussion if there is nothing to discuss? There are different reasons and we don't know behind it so maybe it will be used in later days.
There is certainly something to discuss, as we can see, there are so many posts on bitcointalk in this thread. I think the founders should do something to make the telegram channel more useful.
MikesLeo

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

There is certainly something to discuss, as we can see, there are so many posts on bitcointalk in this thread. I think the founders should do something to make the telegram channel more useful.
Are you sure about the spam code on the official telegram chat for ClickGem ? as i could see there is a group with Gems in Telegram channel discussing more about the project and now it makes me think what is the right Official Telegram group to join.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

You are wrong, how about hard wallet that allows to store multi cryptocurrency like ledger Nano!!

All cryptocurrency are peer to peer, it's just mean transactions happen without any third party and from person to person directly, and nothing special about CLICKGEM as coin, however this coin has platform that provides some interesting features such convert you coin to usd dollar, withdraw you money through their debit card, bank saving ( since they going to cancel lending program)
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

With clickgem platform users will be able to send fast and privately, they should gain the trust of new members to join thier business.
they have to make something interesting to attract attention and make this project a good one.
Yeah, to attract this project is part of their strategies in order to caught attention to everybody. I also appreciate that the team, made this project and hoping that they will never give up despite of hindrances.
You are wrong as ClickGem is a service which helps in real life for making payments it will automatically grabs the attention of the people where the strategy is already formed and we are much required to focus aiming on the upgrade and continuous better performance.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:04 AM

Every wallet system will have their unique code with a combination of additional features, but yes a one click for global transaction, we think coins can be unlimited to store in the wallet which is a common mixture in every wallet and they might give the list of accepted coins that we can store it could be mostly all coins accepted.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:49 AM

hey folks,

ı see here many of you do not know about the last updates  Roll Eyes

The lending program is canceled. Now we are speaking about bank saving program and its not yet fixed I guess.

You should tell your interests about bank saving program: how much ROI you are expecting for example monthly   Cool
vivavivu

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

Click is doing their best to accompany each and every people here in the community of ClickGem. And regarding to the new update about the lending program which is canceled, I hope this will take an action as soon as possible and I think the team is already working for it. Let us be patient to wait. This will result in a positive one.
Aris_Eng

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

ICO promising 1000% ROI and affiliates program. Sorry to rain on your parade, but this is sketchy as hell and most probably a ponzi scheme.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

I am amazed to the team. We can really see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. GoodLuck to the ClickGem project. I will look forward to it.
Efta321

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Yeah, to attract this project is part of their strategies in order to caught attention to everybody. I also appreciate that the team, made this project and hoping that they will never give up despite of hindrances.
hopefully the best done by this project and the best we hope for, do the best for the team.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

ICO promising 1000% ROI and affiliates program. Sorry to rain on your parade, but this is sketchy as hell and most probably a ponzi scheme.

For me, I think when you are choosing ICO to invest you must make a review first to the project or site. Just don't invest big that you cannot afford to lose in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: