Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

If the project is successfully launched, we will get a self-regulating payment system. It will be possible to automate the update process, which is now relevant. I will follow the news of this project
If the project is successfully launched, we will get a self-regulating payment system. It will be possible to automate the update process, which is now relevant. I will follow the news of this project

I am curious if you are just copying this post above? You have same post. Anyway, I really hope that this project will be successful on the near future,they just need to have an active community.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

Me too, the project have potentials and can really make a change in the blockchain technology. Let's all hope that clickgem will get many investors and will have many active supporters.
I do not doubt that the Clickgem project will have enough investors who can invest in the development of the project. But in my opinion they do not have a very active advertising campaign.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

A decent, self-regulated financial payment network created for ClickGem users who want to be independent from a third party like a bank or government
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Did you just copied what iputnikov said?  Cheesy I find this funny, maybe you're just sleepy or I don't know. But, if this project is really successful, the only thing that might be a real obstacle for this is being able to keep up with its competitors that are almost the same to Clickgem and will explore more features to adapt with the current trend in the crypto world and the web.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Did you just copied what iputnikov said?  Cheesy I find this funny, maybe you're just sleepy or I don't know. But, if this project is really successful, the only thing that might be a real obstacle for this is being able to keep up with its competitors that are almost the same to Clickgem and will explore more features to adapt with the current trend in the crypto world and the web.
It is a bot maybe. Haha. The content is so-so too. Well anyway, I wouldn't  mind this because I still believe that this project will be successful. There are lots of competitors yeah but this Clickgem will outweigh other platforms, I reckon.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:24:01 PM

The ClickGem system is “Peer to peer” network. 
The Transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy
Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
I didn't get this point , Send them to where ? Globaly as in banks that accept crypto currency or what exactly ! all the other wallets allow you to send crypto globaly also if you are going to receive them on your online wallet.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

More than just a lending platform then?
Yes, ClickGem have a roadmap to become lending platform at least 4-5 months more. And you can join Clickgem as affiliate at this time Wink.

Clickgem will surely follow their roadmaps and I am sure that they will finish it base on their schedule. I am following this project and hoping that I can earn some free coins by supporting this project.
Task at designers very uneasy, I hope they will be able to execute one's promise and on the platform exit we will really receive unique global payment revolution.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Yes clickgram has the peer to peer network and many of other platforms have too but clikgram us the global payment service.you can easily send your money(cryptocurrency) anywhere into world at any time by only one click.
I didn't get this point , Send them to where ? Globaly as in banks that accept crypto currency or what exactly ! all the other wallets allow you to send crypto globaly also if you are going to receive them on your online wallet.
This project focuses on making the global payment of crypto currency more secure and safe for the people. The main feature of this project is that it is built on a very secure blockchain technology which will keep all the fund's of every person safe in the wallet. I think this wallet will get world wide users.

What do you mean more secure, they are going store your coins like central exchange and you will not have full control of your private key, so how could called that safe and more secure! Global-payment system is just mean that they will provide service that allow you to integrate their API on your website and get paid from your customer for selling goods, in other word, Payment Service Provider.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:06:50 PM

All other wallets do send or receive our crypto currency send globally there was no national permits but how about the Fiat currency with the ClickGem platform making transactions globally is a point here.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

This project focuses on making the global payment of crypto currency more secure and safe for the people. The main feature of this project is that it is built on a very secure blockchain technology which will keep all the fund's of every person safe in the wallet. I think this wallet will get world wide users.

What do you mean more secure, they are going store your coins like central exchange and you will not have full control of your private key, so how could called that safe and more secure! Global-payment system is just mean that they will provide service that allow you to integrate their API on your website and get paid from your customer for selling goods, in other word, Payment Service Provider.
Yes, but they will also help us in making secure transaction world wide. And have a private key with the owner of the funds make this system more secure for the clients. They will provide great service for the people who always have to do more global buy and sale of goods.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

More than just a lending platform then?
Yes, ClickGem have a roadmap to become lending platform at least 4-5 months more. And you can join Clickgem as affiliate at this time Wink.

Clickgem will surely follow their roadmaps and I am sure that they will finish it base on their schedule. I am following this project and hoping that I can earn some free coins by supporting this project.
Task at designers very uneasy, I hope they will be able to execute one's promise and on the platform exit we will really receive unique global payment revolution.

They made plans which have more possibilities that could hit the road map targets on time and they could deliver the better outcome and it might ultimately reap success.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

I suggest ClickGem Team should have Telegram Manager or separate official group, a lot of spam at their telegram make annoy me. Lolz.

It's because click gem requires people to join their telegram to receive the free airdrop I think, As I browse the telegram group many are complaining about their free airdrop bugs.
I agree to your statement on this situation, but in my opinion I think that this cannot be helped ,but just done by someone who can control the group.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

I suggest ClickGem Team should have Telegram Manager or separate official group, a lot of spam at their telegram make annoy me. Lolz.

It's because click gem requires people to join their telegram to receive the free airdrop I think, As I browse the telegram group many are complaining about their free airdrop bugs.
I agree to your statement on this situation, but in my opinion I think that this cannot be helped ,but just done by someone who can control the group.
When the forms are filled properly whey do the bugs come and what is the exact bug people are facing is the point such reference links will help solve the bugs.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Hello everybody!

Pre-sales is starting now!

Already? So quickly began pre-sale tokens? When does the main trade start?

Trading is off the grid to talk about now. The team should concentrate in the ICO sale and the community management where they can also take advantage of their telegram group that collected thousands of members for promotions.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Hello everybody!

ehhh... did you already find a new project that u are working on it now?  I thought you canceled the lending project and wanted to get voted your new project "bank savings"?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

Having a central conversational group like telegram would be a great help for this project. Especially now that the ClickGem project is getting more and more known by most people and also, on the other hand, the ClickGem community is getting bigger and that's a great progress. I hope that this progress will continue.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

Hello everybody!

Trading is off the grid to talk about now. The team should concentrate in the ICO sale and the community management where they can also take advantage of their telegram group that collected thousands of members for promotions.

Great, as they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.

Dont worry mate the admins are always responding to inquiries so rest assured that the token sale will be handled and taken responsibly by the team.
On the sale of tokens, which they will begin to sell now, was not reported anywhere. Is it a precise information? Where can I check this?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

The only fear with wallet's is safety. How do you ensure that our money is safe in your wallet.
Do you guys have a backup if some sort of hiccup in transactions occur?
Is there anything new that we guys should know, if not what improvements have you guys made?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Hello everybody!

Great, as they will also said that they will make those users to have smooth and easy process if transactions but in some point we need to gather enough information on this project. Well, yeah I admit it looks like convincing , I'm hoping for some dev to be on our side like we might have any concerns on this project.

Dont worry mate the admins are always responding to inquiries so rest assured that the token sale will be handled and taken responsibly by the team.
On the sale of tokens, which they will begin to sell now, was not reported anywhere. Is it a precise information? Where can I check this?
I guess you can check their website to know if the sale was begun or not but, I can confirm that the presales have started.
face0ff06

Activity: 275
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Who has already received payment, how much?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: