Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.
Yes, CGM can creat a great funds transfer revolution in the world and make all the process digital. This is a best project for the future of the digital world and has created great opportunity for them to earn from it. They will surely get huge profits from the platform once it is developed.
I do not understand what kind of revolution you are talking about. The team is anonymous, where you can send fiat is unclear, what speed of the transaction is unknown.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

ClickGem is a really great project. People should stay tuned to this project because more and more as days goes by, by the help ofthe ClickGem community, people will eventually understand and really amazed to its great features and capability. I will continuously stay for this project and to have more interesting news and developments.
Keep your observing like me. I join Clickgem airdrop, telegram, ... for 2 week till now. I only don't satisfy about member join their telegram group Smiley. So annoying only, but their team still keep hard working. Nice point!

Lol, I think they need some moderators on their telegram to detect or kick spamming members. Is the bot working properly now from their airdrop?

hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.

Well, you have your point. But I think banks will never fail. With the technology today maybe banks can also accept cryptocurrencies in the future. Also fiat money will still stay for a very long time.
that's for sure , that kind of change won't happen overnight . Banks and fiat will stil dominate for a long periode of time ,but unless like you've mentioned the banks adopting the cryptocurrencies and blockhcain technology to better and develop their services . They simply wouldn't stand a chance against the new decentralized P2P system.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

We are really getting there gradually and seeing projects like this coming up usually give me the shill that we are going to get to a stage where global payment will become extremely easy and banks will be begging for users to make use of them, with the idea of incentives. Well, they had their time, messed it up and right now, they only have few rounds left. I believe that project like this will always make a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency world to even make it better.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

Yeah banks are definitely going to have a tough time keeping up. But it will take many more years for banks to dissapear, as there are still a majority of people who think online currency is a hoax. But as the security level increases people are surely going to trust this platform and may switch over to digital currencies.
I think banks will not be disappear since we need real money to roll for the economy. Maybe, banks will adopt crypto for them to have at least they are still needed to turn crypto into fiat money. Cashless transaction in the future still needs some studies and I think banks still needed in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.

Yeah, is clickgem already made an official announcement about this? If not then let's wait for them to announce it because we are creating confusions about this. But I am stlll hoping that all plans will be followed.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.

Cancelling the lending is a good plan, otherwise your ICO will be bunched up in the endless cesspool of scam shit coins like BCC, Davor and their successor BCCX
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

Banks already cheating better by taking our investments and not paying the better interests however crypto currencies are paying better profits and the transparency of making transactions might also have a great change through the solution of ClickGem in the real time.
Actually i only need transparency of making transactions only, i don't know others how to working, i only need cheap, fast, secure payment from ClickGem.
In addition to what you mentioned simple platform is the best because most users hate complicated system that could lead to big mistakes.
True that, the more complicated the platform the less users enjoy using the platform. Simplicity is the best way to go ahead! Plus ClickGem ensures the fast and cheap payment so it's a win win for everyone!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

Yeah, is clickgem already made an official announcement about this? If not then let's wait for them to announce it because we are creating confusions about this. But I am stlll hoping that all plans will be followed.
Is the survey done? I've seen it but I can't find the link. If they already changed it, I think we must have seen it already here on the thread right? But like Doctor-Coin said it's an important change for others but others also might not agree with it (?) just an opinion. Smiley
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Yeah banks are definitely going to have a tough time keeping up. But it will take many more years for banks to dissapear, as there are still a majority of people who think online currency is a hoax. But as the security level increases people are surely going to trust this platform and may switch over to digital currencies.
I think banks will not be disappear since we need real money to roll for the economy. Maybe, banks will adopt crypto for them to have at least they are still needed to turn crypto into fiat money. Cashless transaction in the future still needs some studies and I think banks still needed in the future.

Banks are operating in a lot of areas that could very well eventually be replaced by blockchain businesses. Whether it be lending or financial management  / advisory services. Banks could disappear within a few decades. One thing is certain: they will have to fundamentally change if they want to survive in whatever way.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

yeah i saw this news awhile back i thought they actually close presales i hope they provide an update to this soon things like this can make people jump into media frenzy

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

We are really getting there gradually and seeing projects like this coming up usually give me the shill that we are going to get to a stage where global payment will become extremely easy and banks will be begging for users to make use of them, with the idea of incentives. Well, they had their time, messed it up and right now, they only have few rounds left. I believe that project like this will always make a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency world to even make it better.
Really, for certain each thought in order to store all saves in one account and to protect him wholly that intruders be not able to get possession of him breaking open him. This platform has a very loud title, the main that it be justified.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

Cancelling the lending is a good plan, otherwise your ICO will be bunched up in the endless cesspool of scam shit coins like BCC, Davor and their successor BCCX

They have already cancelled  their lending program. According to them, they see lending projects cant really earn profit from trading cryptocurrency then pay the interest to their investors. Since the risk is high in gaining/losing from trading, the obligation to pay interest to the investors will still be there. Thus, some lending projects became Ponzi scam projects, according to them.

The survey they had conducted is that they wanted to ask the members for any ideas as to what kind of program should replace the current lending program.
Manny Pacquiao

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

How many tokens are being created?
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

Banks already cheating better by taking our investments and not paying the better interests however crypto currencies are paying better profits and the transparency of making transactions might also have a great change through the solution of ClickGem in the real time.
Actually i only need transparency of making transactions only, i don't know others how to working, i only need cheap, fast, secure payment from ClickGem.
In addition to what you mentioned simple platform is the best because most users hate complicated system that could lead to big mistakes.
True that, the more complicated the platform the less users enjoy using the platform. Simplicity is the best way to go ahead! Plus ClickGem ensures the fast and cheap payment so it's a win win for everyone!
Making simple things can sometimes hard to achieved like fast and cheap transactions which in the reality is opposite. Well, this platform is still in development stage and maybe they can find the best solutions about this global payment revolution.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Hello CLICKGEM and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.
It is a good way to enterprise the project moreover with their listings. The developer might need to respond this guy.
Yes you are almost certainly create in your opinion , I think that this may be applied if it is a legitimate firm.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

ClickGem is a new type of digital money created by blockchain technology called cryptocurrency that is going to change the way of global-payment in the future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

I have not seen anything clear here, we just wait for the latest updates to be able to conclude later.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: