Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

Great AIRDROP Campaign..
When this token list on exchange?
And i waiting for next twitter/facebook bounty?

I also joined the airdrop campaign.  The devlopers will soon launch the date of token listed on exchanges.yes still not any bounty come related to Facebook and twitter but i hope that devlopers will soon launch it.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

I believe it will happen as time goes by as this project need more time for promotion to be popular and trust by many. I admire this project which their are many unique features and advocacy. Well, this is a great project which will be choose and love by many. As I look on this project it seems great and have a potential. We hope that it would be a competent enough among others.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
Also few owners do not like to showcase their visibility till the project go success that might be also a reason but if everything is kept in detail that really adds trust for the investors.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin
I have to do a small research.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin
For me, mining is profitable, but it takes a long time to spent to earn profits from it. Better to go to trading, it would be good to earn a small profit there.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

For me, mining is profitable, but it takes a long time to spent to earn profits from it. Better to go to trading, it would be good to earn a small profit there.
I also think that speculation is more profitable. So I'm interested in what exchanges and when you can wait for a coin.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

This site can be changed by the essence of global payments. No intermediaries in transactions. An excellent beginning that will later change the relationship between the participants in the process. Be those who will have promising coins...

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily

Doubt CGM or any other coin will rise that quickly and stabilise. At it's best it'll be pumped (and subsequently dumped) by whoever invests into it early on
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:20 AM

Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily
Bitcoins will surely go much more above in the future and also so will happen with cgm. They both will surely have great profits ahead. Bitcoins are akways been trustworthy for me and in this situation i would always prefer to purchase bitcoins as they actually give good profits each time in long term holding.
I agree with you that Bitcoin will surely get to rise again and again and it will only take a time and ClickGem will become also to one of the top. I just hope that the team will continue for better progress and positive feedbacks from the people around and make this dream to happen.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.

there are many red flags here:

first lending projects generally 90% or more ponzis. After  a time when the system (refs&investors) can not bring anymore enough refs&investors the system collapse. The same also if the fluctuation is too big in cryptocurrencies.

second red flag is here: the team is not introduced !

Lending platforms are always profitable, if you start from the beginning and continue max. 1 year &  take your profit & run away (do not invest again)

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Bitcoins will surely go much more above in the future and also so will happen with cgm. They both will surely have great profits ahead. Bitcoins are akways been trustworthy for me and in this situation i would always prefer to purchase bitcoins as they actually give good profits each time in long term holding.
I agree with you that Bitcoin will surely get to rise again and again and it will only take a time and ClickGem will become also to one of the top. I just hope that the team will continue for better progress and positive feedbacks from the people around and make this dream to happen.
I think you can be mistaken. The growth of bitcoin does not mean the growth of other coins. To popularize the coin, a lot needs to be done and the team I see is doing this, but I think a bounty company is needed.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

I think you can be mistaken. The growth of bitcoin does not mean the growth of other coins. To popularize the coin, a lot needs to be done and the team I see is doing this, but I think a bounty company is needed.
but I believe that all the same in some way the growth of coins depends on Bitcoin's growth. Many people say this. And at the expense of distribution you are right, the ClickGem project needs a similar campaign to attract people.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Yes I agree mate CGM have had a great initial start and the company won't stop the project even if they don't get the funding because the company has a great potential which will reach New Heights the company has huge plans and the initial stages of the company looks good and solid I hope this project goes on to challenge big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin etc
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Yes I agree mate CGM have had a great initial start and the company won't stop the project even if they don't get the funding because the company has a great potential which will reach New Heights the company has huge plans and the initial stages of the company looks good and solid I hope this project goes on to challenge big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin etc
This may be one of the best projects apparently and may have a better growth and stability than Bitcoin itself but to get to the level of Bitcoin it will take much time and hard work.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

You can always visit their websites and learn some of the there platforms. But I think for now they are yet supporting GPUs for mining in click gem.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

I am wondering why they don't have a bounty program, is it enough to make an airdrop to gain publicity? On the other hand, is it because they are confident that the ClickGem will slowly gain more supporters like other top cryptocurrencies?
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

I am wondering why they don't have a bounty program, is it enough to make an airdrop to gain publicity? On the other hand, is it because they are confident that the ClickGem will slowly gain more supporters like other top cryptocurrencies?

I do not understand your opinion completely. In my opinion, the bounty program is mainly based on airdrop. It's as if you asked why there is no promotional offer in the store and it is enough that they add a gift to every shopping??? It's absurd. Tell me if I misunderstand your opinion. Besides, if they think airdrop is enough, it's probably a great argon for being strong enough. Good products do not need large advertising.
depuh

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

ClickGem, everything is simple and clear, the simple terms of participation in your airdrop program. I'm interested in the further development of your program  Smiley
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Doubt CGM or any other coin will rise that quickly and stabilise. At it's best it'll be pumped (and subsequently dumped) by whoever invests into it early on
It is hard to determine whether the coin will pump or dump but I agree with your point because that is really what will happen after ICO is end. The coin will pump only at a few days and will slowly dump as the days is passing by. This is why after the ICO many will dump the token/coin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: