Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33810 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

You visited the site of this project?you saw all the useful and necessary information? For my taste it requires some roadblocks - for example, increasing the information about the project team
They may actually require that but I really think they are doing good when it comes to web design and things like that I really wish them well can't wait to mine this
This project actually is great as it will make our life much more easier ahead by giving us the ability to send and recieve payments globally with low or minimum fees and also it can be trusted on and is really much faster and secure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool
I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.

Maybe the problem is in the captcha provider? Sometimes I also experienced it in some websites with captchas. Try to contact the support and ask them what is the problem with your account.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

Actually i was in a great need of such platform to send and recieve payments globally. Bitcoins used to work fine for me in this case but now hope that the project really turns out to be great so that i can start using it. I also won't matter investing into the project for my betterment.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
I also decided to check my account, but I could not login.
To me writes: Please check reCaptcha!
But I do not get captcha! Developer check the operation of the site.
As of this moment when I open the site it works well and there is no problem with it. Maybe it is just some abnormality because the site for now is fully functioning.
maybe the site is still in development? And developers need to refine it to the ideal, so that we can use it without problems.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Hello. Tell me please. I was credited with 10 coins, and today the balance is 0. Where can I apply for an answer?

It would be great if you could show us evidence of the transaction history which is really good, before bringing this statement which could really spoil the reputation of the company. You can do share this directly with the managers where they could fix you if you have not scammed CLICKGEM.
Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
Correct thier are alot of possible reasons why you are not able to login maybe its your computer, internet connection or website. I suggest get in touch with support for better recommnedation.

After doing some of their advice but still cannot be able to access your account it's better to contact the support now to help you with your problem. I am sure they will response to your concern.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Maybe your connection is slow? There is and instance that it could affect your captcha. If not then maybe the site is under development, i think they are adding or fixing something. Let just wait and keep up the updates.
Correct thier are alot of possible reasons why you are not able to login maybe its your computer, internet connection or website. I suggest get in touch with support for better recommnedation.

After doing some of their advice but still cannot be able to access your account it's better to contact the support now to help you with your problem. I am sure they will response to your concern.
Is you system malware virus protected? check if it is not and check your emails every where including all your wallets, if your device is already hacked then you might loose not only the ClickGem but all your funds, ensure that you do things abiding with security features.
Ather_1020

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.
I think that we will be able to send the Fiat currency globally as well as other ones. Which is a clean concept. I hope the transfer fee is less or the same as in other platforms. And I hope this will be really fast for transactions
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

Actually i was in a great need of such platform to send and recieve payments globally. Bitcoins used to work fine for me in this case but now hope that the project really turns out to be great so that i can start using it. I also won't matter investing into the project for my betterment.
In given platform there will a huge advantage on a series with other, here will very much various cryptos and I think dispatch to debit cards will be possible over a wide range fiat currencys. It really will become the main project plus.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

In given platform there will a huge advantage on a series with other, here will very much various cryptos and I think dispatch to debit cards will be possible over a wide range fiat currencys. It really will become the main project plus.
Well this I have not found, maybe it's just an idea of developers to send money to debit cards? This of course will be a big plus for the project.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

As of this moment when I open the site it works well and there is no problem with it. Maybe it is just some abnormality because the site for now is fully functioning.
maybe the site is still in development? And developers need to refine it to the ideal, so that we can use it without problems.
I recommend to check if your browser is up to date. If the problem still exist, you should check if it does on the other sites. If not, contact CGM team with detailed report. Hope you will be able to enter your account!
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

http://i.hizliresim.com/JQVd0Q.jpg

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool
I have the same problem, say "use a different browser", but I already worked in Chrome! I think this problem is with the developer.

Maybe the problem is in the captcha provider? Sometimes I also experienced it in some websites with captchas. Try to contact the support and ask them what is the problem with your account.
I can't view the image... Can you explain to me what happened? Is this part of the clickgem problem with their website?
It might be due to low speed internet or a cache issue too, we recommend you to clear your advanced cache and reconnect the internet also ensure you connect to a good internet speed that will not cause you any issue or face such bugs, also complete the captcha correctly.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

I can't view the image... Can you explain to me what happened? Is this part of the clickgem problem with their website?
It might be due to low speed internet or a cache issue too, we recommend you to clear your advanced cache and reconnect the internet also ensure you connect to a good internet speed that will not cause you any issue or face such bugs, also complete the captcha correctly.

low speed internet has nothing to do with this problem since most users are facing this problem. to solve to just open the website in new incognito window for chrome and in private window for mozilla, but it's a stupid thing to ask keep asking user to go through unfamiliar steps for them in order to sign in for the platform, they need to solve the problem.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

http://i.hizliresim.com/JQVd0Q.jpg

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

low speed internet has nothing to do with this problem since most users are facing this problem. to solve to just open the website in new incognito window for chrome and in private window for mozilla, but it's a stupid thing to ask keep asking user to go through unfamiliar steps for them in order to sign in for the platform, they need to solve the problem.
Incognito might be not the right one, better check with the other platforms that would work out even the cache is valid you can do check again with cache cleaning and give a try.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:27:13 PM

It's basically them not implementing recaptcha correctly which is giving people errors when they try to do something on the CGM website. Nothing much
exitos

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

People who received 10 free CGMs from the 1st Airdrop program, will not receive any additional CGMs from this program. People who missed the chance for the 1st Airdrop program can join this one.

why did it say thanx for participating in 2nd airdrop?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Dude is there is evidence that such judge on the site? I think if you want to criticize the platform please contact the team for this kind of matter to be settled.

calm down dude, I didnt say that this is a scam project; well there are some hard red flags yes, but they also updated some good news. It just remembered me my old time this is all  Grin
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: