Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
The project is yet in its developing stage i.e Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and hope that after the end of their ICO they will recieve great heights and also will be partnered with huge exchanges which will make us believe more on the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

LoL ... this remember me my old times as I was doing some task jobs for mainly by Indian Programmers made websites, which they mostly dissapeard without paying  Cool

Dude is there is evidence that such judge on the site? I think if you want to criticize the platform please contact the team for this kind of matter to be settled.

calm down dude, I didnt say that this is a scam project; well there are some hard red flags yes, but they also updated some good news. It just remembered me my old time this is all  Grin
Yep, this project is not scam. This project can turn out to be a best platform to send/recieve platforms so there is no need to worry for such small issues. Usually these issues occur while the ICO phase is running because the team really needs to undergo various factors responsible to attract the investors.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

To attract new users it is necessary to declassify the information about the development team.This is not encrypted information, we can know who is in the team, we need to increase the confidence in them

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

To attract new users it is necessary to declassify the information about the development team.This is not encrypted information, we can know who is in the team, we need to increase the confidence in them
But even though, I believe in the great potential and capability of the ClickGem for the community of crypto currency. That in a the future it will be one of the largest and popular Global Payment. The team should just continue their hard work and great job done and surely the ClickGem will reach much further.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

You mean that development team should also be transparent in order for the investors to know more about them? Well, maybe it is a good idea and I am hoping they have action on this suggestions.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

But even though, I believe in the great potential and capability of the ClickGem for the community of crypto currency. That in a the future it will be one of the largest and popular Global Payment. The team should just continue their hard work and great job done and surely the ClickGem will reach much further.
The platform is still new and it will also faces a lot of challenges. There are already existing global payment so I think the team will have to do more effort in developing the platform to be able for them more competitive.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Yes I agree, serious investors with huge investments really reads all the whitepaper of the projects he wants to invest. To avoid being scam and to see how really serious this project is.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

You mean that development team should also be transparent in order for the investors to know more about them? Well, maybe it is a good idea and I am hoping they have action on this suggestions.
Yes, there is really not enough information about the development team. I looked at their official website, but there's also no information about the team. I hope they see our questions and give us information about themselves.
P.shovic

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I think this is ok. Keep up the good work. Allot of competition in this space though
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

I can not find information about the exit of the coin to the stock exchange. Does anyone have this information? I would very much like to know about this. Because the way out to the top exchange promises a good coin growth
The project is yet in its developing stage i.e Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and hope that after the end of their ICO they will recieve great heights and also will be partnered with huge exchanges which will make us believe more on the project.

You are right, the main focus of this project now is how the ico will become successful then after that if they will earned enough profits then next plan is to list this project to some good exchanges.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Me too, I am also waiting if when this project will reach the exchanges. I hope very soon so that the value of this coins will increase more because many people will buy this tokens in exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:24:36 PM

Me too, I am also waiting if when this project will reach the exchanges. I hope very soon so that the value of this coins will increase more because many people will buy this tokens in exchanges.
How can you really confident about this shady project that this coin will be increasing more for its price than expected?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

How can you really confident about this shady project that this coin will be increasing more for its price than expected?
I think the coin will grow in price and the most important thing is to use it if the developers will solve problems in a timely manner like the one that arose right now with the site.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I am very much keen regarding this project and i really wonder how will it work? Will we be able to send the coins globally or directly fiat cirrency. This project is really getting quite intresting for me.

Well, that's the idea how it works and also there plan I guess? But you can always test the website just register and promote ICO and if you have direct referrals and she/he invest you can gain profit from them and instantly can withdraw to fiat or bitcoins.
If you want to understand well the project, read their whitepaper and the roadmap so you can see what is the aim of this project. Better read it so you can understand it. This project is worth to invest.
Certainly true mate, reading the whitepaper gives you an indepth understanding what this project is all about and this is not only for clickgem but also for other ico you are interested to invest into.

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

I think the coin will grow in price and the most important thing is to use it if the developers will solve problems in a timely manner like the one that arose right now with the site.
As time goes by this project have a great and bright future which makes everyone of us to have a choice on what is the best and demand ICO project here in crypto currency world. Soon, in the future its value is much more profitable due to its usage that can be good for all and for many.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:14:43 PM

ClickGem is  an  advanced  solution  which  allows  users  access  to  a  simpler,  safer and  faster  transaction  method.  People  from  all  walks  of  life  can  take  advantage of ClickGem  for  their  own  benefit .
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Heck a lot of projects here dont even have a whitepaper, most of them are just shitcoins doing well whatever they can to survive and make some money while they're at it
Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Lol yeah, many projects don't have a vision besides earning money. This won't help the project last long enough. You can read the white paper and see the road map to determine if you will be interested in the platform or not.
You are right ClickGem requires a better preparation and publishing on white papers and all the data that could add value and build a strong trust for the potential investors.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

Such information is not yet available. Because the coin is still in the development stage. As soon as the developers finish the job, they will report that they plan to enter the exchange.
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

You are right ClickGem requires a better preparation and publishing on white papers and all the data that could add value and build a strong trust for the potential investors.
Most of the projects here are just for the profit. They will just collect money from the community then the project will not be built at all. So better to check the profiles and history of the company that raises that ICO.
I think every wise person is investing if he have already done a research, even a small one. It won't give you a profit if you buy a random coin, because someone told you ICOs is good way to earn some money.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: