Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

ClickGem Update: ClickGem have updated new whitepaper and new roadmap and the details are already been listed with the new data. Platform seems more potential as there are already 15.6K subscribers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
The clickgem platform will be launched after the ICO phase and till that the team is busy collecting the funds for the betterment of their platform and also they can get a good support from several investors as it will really make the international payments much more easier.
If i don't have a mistake, they will launch the lending platform included Clickgem platform or this is the separate?
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:37 PM

Something they have become more problematic with the site and registration. Thus, it is possible to lose many investors who wanted to invest in this project. Faster rectify the situation!
They have even given the public announcement many a times that they are facing Log-in issues and at times registration failures, dev shall take an active look fixing the bugs that will help all the investors a solid trust on CLICKGEM.
I'm sure the developers are already fixing the errors that users found. And soon we will be able to easily use the Clickgem platform for work.
The clickgem platform will be launched after the ICO phase and till that the team is busy collecting the funds for the betterment of their platform and also they can get a good support from several investors as it will really make the international payments much more easier.
I think the site should work reliable for all the time, even during the ICO, but I can get by with it. It is more important to keep it safe and reliable AFTER the ICO.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

I think the site should work reliable for all the time, even during the ICO, but I can get by with it. It is more important to keep it safe and reliable AFTER the ICO.
Well yeah, they've been great and reliable untill now but after ICO they real test will start. The users of platform will determine the success therefore they need to be safe and reliable to make this project a success!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

ClickGem Update: ClickGem have updated new whitepaper and new roadmap and the details are already been listed with the new data. Platform seems more potential as there are already 15.6K subscribers.

This is what I've waiting for good work for the team then. As I've been observing in the past week many are complaining about the white paper and roadmap because it's not yet updated.  Seem many investors are hooked up to clickgem new platforms.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

This is what I've waiting for good work for the team then. As I've been observing in the past week many are complaining about the white paper and roadmap because it's not yet updated.  Seem many investors are hooked up to clickgem new platforms.
Great job for the ClickGem team. It is a great update done. There are so much people really looking into this progress because they wanted to know the update for the white paper as well as the road map of he ClickGem. This will surely attract more people, and I hope that the community of ClickGem here in the crypto currency will expand much more.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Of course, many observe the work of the team, but I want to see the real actions aimed at launching the product. Now the team is working on this I hope.
Finally an update about the whitepapers and roadmap. Ans wow! 15.6k subscribers already. ClickGem is really working on their project really hard. More power to this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

This project deserves attention, because it will be able to yield income, a small profit. But interest is added and can bring profit that will interest new users. A very thoughtful move in the decision to attract new users
Agree with you CLICKGEM built a good platform for making the transaction more safely as well as anonymously.  With the help of peer to peer network, no one can interfere with your transaction. CLICKGEM changes the way of making the transaction. Due to this platform, you have to pay less transaction fees from as compared to another platform. this is the great features of successful ico.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

If i don't have a mistake, they will launch the lending platform included Clickgem platform or this is the separate?

they announced here that the lending platform / project is already canceled, bcs so many lending projects / platform turned to scams and bcs of this the lending projects itself has a bad image now.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

they announced here that the lending platform / project is already canceled, bcs so many lending projects / platform turned to scams and bcs of this the lending projects itself has a bad image now.
It is very good that the developer did not engage in lending, this will definitely increase the level of confidence in the platform.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Agreed. The team is really reaching to new heights everyday. But it would just be more efficient if they could appoint a couple of people to maintain all of the social platforms.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

It is very good that the developer did not engage in lending, this will definitely increase the level of confidence in the platform.
Definitely not true. Bitconnect, that currently offering lending feature until now, have not scam anybody with the lending feature. They just scamming people with their ponzi scheme.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

an example of how to write an address to a bot ?
I think you'd better ask about it in the Telegram of this project, from the chat administrator. A link to the Telegram channel you will find on the first page, in the first message.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Mate, I think you can withdraw that to fiat? Because they have already announced that the airdrop can now withdraw without any minimum amount.

Seriously! you should distinguish between convert CGM to USD dollar on their wallet and withdraw to fiat which is required debit card! they announced that people who participated in Affiliate program can withdraw their earning through Bictcoin and not USD dollar.
Care to share the links for that announcement? I thought the users who have participated in their affiliate program need to wait until the internal exchange is built before you can withdraw with bitcoin.
ghost911

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Yes, since there are more and more new users, we can foresee that there will be further development of the project with the growth of coins. I will continue to follow the news

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
That is right that the concept of the project is already common. This is why the team should make some innovations which is something really different from the existing payment system. It is hard to be different because there are so many competitors in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Lending is sometimes takes a big risk because we can't fully guaranteed to trust the borrower. It is good that they will focused on other features so that the risk will be minimize or somehow be eliminated.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

an example of how to write an address to a bot ?
I think you'd better ask about it in the Telegram of this project, from the chat administrator. A link to the Telegram channel you will find on the first page, in the first message.

He'll probably need to use a different telegram channel though since quite often most ANNs have separate ICO and Bounty channels to prevent spam
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: