Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
Yes, i do agree with you that several similar projects come on and go but only some of them really reach moon. This project has that potential to reach moon and thats why it is that famous and is really spreading globally now.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.
Yes agree with you this platform looks so profitable as well as beneficial. CLICKGEM has the ability to become more successful according to time. Thier team develops the great platform and time-wise they will make it better. That's why so many investors already join with this ico and much more join according to time.
With time the project will only rise. They have a amazing and hard-working team which has created this platform which will be beneficial to the users and Investors!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.
Yes agree with you this platform looks so profitable as well as beneficial. CLICKGEM has the ability to become more successful according to time. Thier team develops the great platform and time-wise they will make it better. That's why so many investors already join with this ico and much more join according to time.
With time the project will only rise. They have a amazing and hard-working team which has created this platform which will be beneficial to the users and Investors!
The team for this project is actually working much hard to create a safer and secure platform for global payments and also the team will soon settle up with some good results which will surely increase the demand for the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.

spend some time on open their pdf file [ whitepaper ] ans se if they made any change instead of just read news, they just replace " lending program " with " a saving bank " in roadmap and on whitepaper, they just removed lending program and they din't add any section that explain saving bank or even no basic info.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.

spend some time on open their pdf file [ whitepaper ] ans se if they made any change instead of just read news, they just replace " lending program " with " a saving bank " in roadmap and on whitepaper, they just removed lending program and they din't add any section that explain saving bank or even no basic info.

I agree with users above. However, if you still do not know everything, try to contact them via a telegram or PM. If you receive an answer or you will find out in a different way, just write here.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.
If i don't have any mistake, when you see the new roadmap of Clickgem, we don't have lending platform at this project more.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

I agree with users above. However, if you still do not know everything, try to contact them via a telegram or PM. If you receive an answer or you will find out in a different way, just write here.

Exactly, it really helps on this project by joining different bounty campaigns. Also, I would say by having their airdrops if possible will add on to their popularity which I believe this project have a good potential in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:59 AM

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.

LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
ClickGem is dealing with other bounty programs and they always welcome everyone and all ideas, big and small to help us promote this project and develop our community. If there was a better plans we can even do send an email to support@clickgem.com. Big bounties are reserved for us.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

I dont think they will bring this feature in the starting phases. Maybe with an update later on. We cant see this feature mentioned anywhere by the team. But adding that feature would be sweet.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

I would like to have made some innovative ideas in this project. To make it possible to be qualitatively different from other similar projects. I'm glad that the team is engaged in the project and continues to work on its project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

If the message here looks the developer, I want to ask, when will the product launch? Or when you can transfer money to another wallet.
Maybe the wallet is still under the testing stage, anyway the admins will update us for further developments of this project.
It is being so long there should be an active engagement innovating all the basic level formalities where the participants shall not struggle, there can be an Service Level Agreement for testing the App and proceeding for a faster release that would bring a faster delivery.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

If the message here looks the developer, I want to ask, when will the product launch? Or when you can transfer money to another wallet.
Maybe the wallet is still under the testing stage, anyway the admins will update us for further developments of this project.
It is being so long there should be an active engagement innovating all the basic level formalities where the participants shall not struggle, there can be an Service Level Agreement for testing the App and proceeding for a faster release that would bring a faster delivery.
It seems to me that it is not necessary at first to bring coins to the exchange. I think everyone will be interested in trying to get and send a coin and see the speed of the path.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

It seems to me that it is not necessary at first to bring coins to the exchange. I think everyone will be interested in trying to get and send a coin and see the speed of the path.
Everyone is looking forward for this project. But still we don't know the official launched. I think they are making a move but too much time taken. Hopefully soon as possible.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Everyone is looking forward for this project. But still we don't know the official launched. I think they are making a move but too much time taken. Hopefully soon as possible.
Yes, there are so much people that is excited and is interesting for the launched of the ClickGem project in the community. Just like me, the believe in the potential of the ClickGem to strike an impact in the community for better development and changes of the global payment. I also hope for this to happen as soon as possible.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Yes, it seems to me that we need to press the news from the team a little and we will soon see what the team's work on this project has led to. We are waiting for news and updates from the developers of the project
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

When does the project start? For a long time developers are dragging out the implementation of the project. Is there an exact launch date?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

When does the project start? For a long time developers are dragging out the implementation of the project. Is there an exact launch date?
Well, the project has started since a long time ago. I think they will publish the exact launch date after they have already launched the ICO.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Do you have the invite link of their telegram group? And where to "PM" them? Seems that the team aren't that really active in this thread. Hopefully if they're active in telegram, they must also somehow be active here to answer to some people who don't have access in joining in telegram at this time.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: