Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:23:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!!  (Read 33811 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

The ClickGem ecosystem is working well with the clickgem team to promote a popular cryptocurrency. The ClickGem project will create a payment gateway that supports the world's most currencies
There have been some projects that offer the same concept but it will require a lot of effort since they will be facing local government regulations to avoid money laundering.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
Yes, it seems to me that we need to press the news from the team a little and we will soon see what the team's work on this project has led to. We are waiting for news and updates from the developers of the project
for some reason, the developers are not very active here, I did not see their answers to the questions. I wonder how things are in the ClickGem Project Telegram. I hope the administrator is more talkative.
If you are really interested in the project, try way exploring more on some of their social medias, channels or groups. Maybe you'll get the answers you've been looking for.
You are right, if the person is really interested by the project, then he will find communication if not with manager, then with at least with moderators and already through these people leaves to manager and even designers, but will discuss already straight questions interesting him and will draw with him his conclusion. In the common , intention would be...

You're right bud, it seems that this project is very convincing and interesting project that might those investors will attract. As I read their great features that they will able to payment transactions globally. I hope this ICO project will success for good of many.

You can also check thier social media channels mate, they are getting alot of supporters and for sure some of them are also ico investors. Just keep supporting clickgem project and for sure we will all go to the moon.
Yes, that's a good thing to do. There are lots of people that remain a true supporters of this project. The ClickGem team is really doing their best and we can see it through the progressive activity of the project. I hope that a lot more investors come and look forward to the ClickGem project and have their successful future.
Yes, absolutely team behind the project doing very well right now. Due to their secure transaction service so many investors already attracted towards the project and most of them show their interest in making an investment in the project. All these good signs of successful ico.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..

That's like literally the entire point of all crypto, there's just about 0 new innovation. Heck there's stuff like iota with no block time so instant confirms anyway
Thats what we’ve been wanting since the introduction of cryptocurrencies. I want to see how they keep up with the idea and how well they are able to sustain it. I hope the best for this one
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..

That's like literally the entire point of all crypto, there's just about 0 new innovation. Heck there's stuff like iota with no block time so instant confirms anyway
Thats what we’ve been wanting since the introduction of cryptocurrencies. I want to see how they keep up with the idea and how well they are able to sustain it. I hope the best for this one
Innovation is not necessary Everytime, we can just work and make things better, that's what this project offers. I hope this one succeeds in future!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

Дoбpый дeнь . Кaк дyмaeтe , ecли мoнeтy зaлиcтят , кaкoвa мoжeт быть цeнa y тaкoгo пpoeктa.
Hello  Wink Hard to tell. It's not realistic to guess. After all, the price can grow to the sky and can drastically go down. It already depends on how much the project will be able to spin.

You are right, for now the only thing we can do is to give our full support in this project and help clickgem to get more investors so that they can earn enough profit to support the developments.
The only thing that the project can attract investors is that they must do more advertisement about their platform and must set a better marketing strategy. In that way, they can have a big chance to get more investors an the people who will support the project.
Yeahhh that is totally correct! Advertising helps the project big time! It directly reflects on the company and makes a image in users mind.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

Дoбpый дeнь . Кaк дyмaeтe , ecли мoнeтy зaлиcтят , кaкoвa мoжeт быть цeнa y тaкoгo пpoeктa.
Hello  Wink Hard to tell. It's not realistic to guess. After all, the price can grow to the sky and can drastically go down. It already depends on how much the project will be able to spin.

You are right, for now the only thing we can do is to give our full support in this project and help clickgem to get more investors so that they can earn enough profit to support the developments.
The only thing that the project can attract investors is that they must do more advertisement about their platform and must set a better marketing strategy. In that way, they can have a big chance to get more investors an the people who will support the project.
Yeahhh that is totally correct! Advertising helps the project big time! It directly reflects on the company and makes a image in users mind.
indeed, the advertising campaign plays an important role in the development of the project and for the Clickgem project it will not be superfluous to expand its advertising campaign a little, this will help attract more investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

am actually waiting for ClickGem to do something literally new because basically they haven't started to pick up things to me seriously their mining sections is still empty with no info when is starting at all

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

indeed, the advertising campaign plays an important role in the development of the project and for the Clickgem project it will not be superfluous to expand its advertising campaign a little, this will help attract more investors.
Advertising is playing a major role for the ICO which is grabbing huge attention of the people and the backbone behind is the genuine supporters who are reaching to social channels, spreading the word and keep supporting.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:00:41 PM

Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

You guys read few words that they wrote and start dreaming ! All feature that CliCkGEM offers are already existed and no onde can claim that platform are faster when they still didn't deliver anything yet. Plus the thing that they put in roadmap need whitepaper with over 60 pages, but still a poor one that doesn't show any sight that there is a big team behind the project although I still wait they faces or how many they are.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

I agree, they need to have a very strategic marketing and advertising to attract more investors to join this project. Maybe they need to make high bonuses and many promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Advertising is playing a major role for the ICO which is grabbing huge attention of the people and the backbone behind is the genuine supporters who are reaching to social channels, spreading the word and keep supporting.
This project was not actually this famous before but a good marketing team and some really gound promotions made this project come into flame and i am sure that they will also get a number of investors to their project and also they will have some really good benefits into it.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
They are really not much active here perhaps because they have heavy work but their telegram is quite fast and active so you can always try to get your query solves there instead of here. They will really response you much quick there.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

Advertising plays a major role and is a neccesity for the development of the project. How they advertise it also plays a major role. I hope the team has the right marketing strategy
signofnero

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~

u need to talk with bot like this

!!airdrop your wallet GCM like La1gdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck  Smiley Smiley
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:30:03 AM

The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:03 AM

Advertising plays a major role and is a neccesity for the development of the project. How they advertise it also plays a major role. I hope the team has the right marketing strategy
It is not easy to advertise it requires better skills to reach the information to huge communities and groups and the information needs to be clearly understood sometimes to answer the queries.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
If there is an official Telegram channel for ClickGem that would really benefit all the investors and supporters to solve their queries instantly that builds a better trust for all the CGM but we only have a CGM channel where we can only monitor and track the updates.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: