Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Trading is definitely better when you know how to trade well. When you just hodl  people determine the price of your cryptos.I believe You should get involved to know more; don't just hodl.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Hold or trade, which is better? It is not the question for others you should make the right analysis of the present market

with your previous knowledge and experience with cryptocurrency, whether there is a rise in amount in the chart and you

have to make a decision whether you have to hold or trade based upon your own skills.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:47:54 AM by bocyaj

Hold or trade, which is better? It is not the question for others you should make the right analysis of the present market

with your previous knowledge and experience with cryptocurrency, whether there is a rise in amount in the chart and you

have to make a decision whether you have to hold or trade based upon your own skills.

By the market price,this will vary obviously.If the price of bitcoin reaches maximum,just sell the holding bitcoin.If it's happened reverse,you should just hold the bitcoin,till the price raise maximum.Holding only make you  free from loss. Avoid of panic selling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Trade is for short term and hold is for long term invesment. I choose hold because trade is very risk if you can't predict value in market. If we hold we dont mind to loss because we sell in high price.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

I stick to the option of keeping attractive tokens and coins. if there is an interesting ico (for example TON), then I will buy more of it in the portfolio.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

it depends on your coins.  In my opinion, I will trade coins which have a large fluctuation range and hold new coins from ICO. Because, the projects need time to execute and after that their coins will rise up
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

Hold and wait for the price to go up. One of the reason the market is so volatile is day-to-day trading. Millions of $ coming in while prices are low and millions coming out once it goes up a bit which results in another drop.
Pipin Mali

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

I think you will increase your gains by doing both with different coins. Coins with higher market cap are changing slowly so one can easily keep track of them and trade them more frequently. But with smaller coins It is better to hold them because they often have potential of very high return in short period of time.
SonyZ3+

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

Hold and trade both is better for a cryoto trader.Some people think, hold is gold.because no tension and no spend time.just buy a good coin and keep your wallet for long time.it's save your time and money.otherwise day trade is better for who spend more time on trade.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

I go to both of them, if you have some extra money then hold coins that are successful like bitcoins and ethereum or all the other successful altcoins you wanted to invest in. And you can do trading at the same time with those not so much successful coins in that way you can have a double source of income and you will have a future investment as well because if you lose in trading you have a back up thing that can revive you and that is the holdings that you are doing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

In my opinion,  for me I will choose to trade why?  Because If the altcoin that you bought increase and convert to bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin increase you will earn profit but remember because you grow your bitcoin your money will grow because you have double profit earning from altcoin and bitcoin that you have.  Many peolle for sure they don't want tk stock their bitcoin so they choose.  But not all time trade is good because sometimes also holding bitcoin is good because it is safe from losing even they have possibility to decrease price but the percentage is less compared if you trade. But the most safe you do is to do both trade and holding.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

In my opinion,  for me I will choose to trade why?  Because If the altcoin that you bought increase and convert to bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin increase you will earn profit but remember because you grow your bitcoin your money will grow because you have double profit earning from altcoin and bitcoin that you have.  Many peolle for sure they don't want tk stock their bitcoin so they choose.  But not all time trade is good because sometimes also holding bitcoin is good because it is safe from losing even they have possibility to decrease price but the percentage is less compared if you trade. But the most safe you do is to do both trade and holding.

If you are confident in doing trade then you can do it of course, short term profit is really nice. However, not all people know how to trade properly and it includes me, I just know the basic things but can't be tag as a hardcore trader so I prefer much on holding great coins which I believe can also make money profit without using much effort.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

The answer depends on your skill set. Both will make you lots of money. I feel that those who trade crypto's most likely will do well for a while. I also think patience is a must. So many people want to be a crypto millionaire within a year. Well, that could happen if you have enough initial seed money, but most people will not have that much. You can be a crypto millionaire, if you have a 5 year strategy and stick to it.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Prior to engage in trading, you need proper understanding, analysis and timing.  You also need to devote some time and focus to be able to get the chance of earning. On the other hand, holding cryptos doesn't necessary or require the above mentioned requirements. You do not extend some effort because holding alone cryptos give you chance to earn.  I also advice to just keep holding rather than trading if you are busy person but on the other hand trading is best for people with many spare time. 
Holding and trading is both a good choice to earn and save cryptocurrencies. The difference with these two is the time duration and the kind of effort you are going to allot. In holding, there really is no need to put some effort because you will just wait for the current price to get high for you to earn profit. For me, trading is for those people who wants to control their earnings and for those who wants to apply strategies for them to be make out the best from trading by earnings profit as much as they can.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Actually both strategy are good depends on people who do it.
For me, holding is better than than day trade becuase holding is more easier than day trade.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

You are wrong.
It depends on your skill level and how much disposable income you have.
It's good to hold a strong crypto that's in the top 12 and Daytrade volatile cryptos.
There are more profitable coins than those who are on the top 12 at the moment.

You really need to understand how does the market works before trying to explain this to other kind of people.

ICO's and the coins who are under the radar, are 10 times more profitable than the top 12.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:02:46 AM

Hold, trade is useless, anyone claiming he is rich by trading is a liar, only holders are assured to be rich

Dont ever think like this mate because you know everything in the world is not perfect and so do trading strategy.
Both strategy can gain much profit. Hold or trade is the same for me. The only different is people, what they prefere then just do with it.
sallee2

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:08:03 AM

Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.
I feel like you said the cryptocurrency market has increased sharply in the past 1-2 years, so the fluctuations are great if you have enough knowledge and experience, the trade will bring you greater profit than hold a lot. You can be proactive in your finances and flexible in any situation.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:32 AM

Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.
I feel like you said the cryptocurrency market has increased sharply in the past 1-2 years, so the fluctuations are great if you have enough knowledge and experience, the trade will bring you greater profit than hold a lot. You can be proactive in your finances and flexible in any situation.

For me is better to hold because theres a chance to get good profit.bitcoin is good for longterm way hold because of the pricing is so very good and bitcoin pricing is moving a high and low pricing so that i can say hold is better than trading.theres many persons hold a bitcoin because of trusted to hold the bitcoin and theres a chance to high the price and expensive the bitcoin and people trust the bitcoin because people think in the coming years bitcoin will expensive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sallee2

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

I think hold and trade are very profitable. hold will give you more security than just learn a coin carefully and buy it to wait for the price increase and sell. Trade will bring profit faster than hold but requires you to have strong knowledge but also strong psychology to be able to trade when. Whatever form you choose should be thoroughly investigated before investing.
good luck !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: