Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

Trade only if you know what you are doing exactly otherwise just hold , trading nowadays isn't the same as it used to be in the past there are more amount of traders the volume has increased a lot because of this there are new patterns which makes it hard to predict.

In case of hold it has been profit for all if you bought xrp in nov and was holding right now your investment would increase by 10 times , if you can get this from trading continue trading otherwise hold.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

Trade only if you know what you are doing exactly otherwise just hold , trading nowadays isn't the same as it used to be in the past there are more amount of traders the volume has increased a lot because of this there are new patterns which makes it hard to predict.

In case of hold it has been profit for all if you bought xrp in nov and was holding right now your investment would increase by 10 times , if you can get this from trading continue trading otherwise hold.
That is right and it is important to consider a lot of things, as holding is a passive way to gain in the future and trading is an active way to earn for at least in a day, both of them has advantage and disadvantage it is just to up how we handle the pressure whenever we are seeing the price going down.
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I think hold or trade is good choice, trading is profitable if we have knowledge and experience trading we can trade our funds. Hold our funds also good choice is will be potential and gain much profit in the future. Hold or trade just do whatever you prefer about both.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
srabone

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

For me I think hold better  . Because  I am not expart  trader .  Iff you also like me.  I think better for you hold
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

I choose to purchase on low price and to sell on high and to look that big players do. It is better to hold long
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:23:25 PM

In my opinion, both are profitable. If you have enough knowledge as a trader, You can trade short-term otherwise you can buy a good coin and hold it long-term, its give you a bigger profit.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Hold some, trade some.

Hold the valuable ones, trade the shitcoins  Grin
Or get into a cryptofund.

Wink
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

In my opinion it's better tohold, I do it myself. And some tokens grow well in time with the price and I get a big profit
totieimbang

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
  if you think that you have enough ,sufficient money for your needs why you trade just hold  and kept in your wallet and wait for higher value.we cannot detect market price so id rather hold it and wait for right time to trade.
blueman8331

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

Depending on what price you bought. If you have bought at very low prices, keep it safe.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I think hold is better, because your money will safe and to the future your money will become double. But in trading, it needs a knowledge and strategy. If your good in strategy then you choose trading. But its upon on you if were you think that your money can earn profit. Sometimes its depends on our ability that what we choose, to hold or in trading. You can do both if you have a lot of ideas and knowledge.
Racekid

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:38:20 PM

Looking at the present Market situation, I would Personally Take advantage of the High Volatility of the Market. You take Close Look at the market and sell when Its High, and buy back when Low. I would trade in short
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Well, it really depends on your attitude and your overall skills.
Holding for a reasonable long term is often considered as a safer and less risky strategy. Also, it has more relaxing to perform. You just need to buy, then store properly in your own account and wait until the coin hits the target price. That's it! Simple and relaxing.

But if you are a skilled trader and love to take some risks in order to gain more profits, well, trading can be a good option for you.

Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Trading is way better and profitable than HODLing unless if you are afraid of taking a risk.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.

first set goal and then  apply strategy
if you are already contented with your profit
yet you are half hearted in selling coz you feel that your coin has the potential for more growth
then sell some to take your capital and then the rest is for come what may  Grin
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

Are you a skilled trader? If you know the pros and cons of trading, the way how it works, the risks involve, then go for trading. Some say that in trading, you can gain more profit for your coins or tokens more easily. That is, if you know how to trade. But if you are 50-50 in your credentials as trader, just hold. Holding is less stress. Letting time pass by knowing that your coins/tokens will become double/triple in value, while you doing nothing.
sportroma2805

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:30:20 PM

Cмoтpя кaкyю цeль Bы пpecлeдyeтe )
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

I think that people should hold only Bitcoin and very few other cryptocurrencies. If you would take a look at top cryptocurrencies a few years ago you will see that only Bitcoin and Ripple survived.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

When people say holding, how long do you guys usually mean by that?  Is it long term hold or shorter?

Also the person that would buy the dips and then sell at the highs or close to the highs, then wait for the dips when having usdt in their account, wouldn't they be making money in real time compared to the holder?  Since someone say buy a coin that is 5 dollars.  Buy 2000 shares for 10k on the dip.  Then it goes to 7 dollars.  Now he sells it back to btc for 4000 profit.  Then immediately converts it to usdt.  Then he basically watches the market... waiting for more dips... then rinse and repeat.  Of course doing this is risky since you dont know if the market will recover.  But you dont lose unless you sell at lower price.  So wouldnt this be better?  Like look at how many times there are dips and then price increases etc.  The guy that is holding on a coin that he bought at say 5 dollars... let say it went to 8 then to 5 and keeps doing it etc.  Well let say its 7 dollars now.  Yes he made money if he sells now.  But the guy that sold to 8 and then bought back to 5 and then sold at 7 and bought back at 5.25 and keeps doing this over and over, he has made real money at the moment right?  Thus that way he has money coming in?  If you are holding, you arent having any money hit your exchange account or bank account.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Best way is to hold it if its price is low then wait til its pump up, being patient to hold an altcoins makes you rich if you know the coins that you holding have a good future to boom like bitcoin. But if you can't wait to earn, just trade it. It also gives you profit everyday  its a matter of right decision bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: