Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2594 times)
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Trading - it is a science. For it study you need to spend not only a lot of time but also to gain some experience, you need have intuition. It is much easier to buy a coin  and hold it. I am doing this now and still have no regrets about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

A good Trader must at any point in time asserts Hold or Buy, depending on the prevailing situation surrounding the coin in question as at then, which he must adequately, patiently and comprehensively watched the trade trend in order to know the terrain that can be followed. Infact, this practices works at their time of deal and failed at their time of no go area. 
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
Personally, i always go for hold because i am into long term investment. Trading is better also but i am a working man so i don't have enough time to be a trader. Honestly, it is tempting for faster profits but only a skilled trader can gain huge profits i guess and a person who doesn't have a regular job that can stay in front of the screen to monitor the block market.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
50% of my coins are good for holding and the another 50% of my coins are good for day trading. It depends on your coins if it is profitable in day trading or it is profitable by doing long term investment.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I'm holding my few bitcoin as this will be a good long term investments. I will venture into trading once I had done my research and had enough training from my friend who I can consider as expert in trading. For me both are profitable as long as you know what are you doing and you know when to sell and buy at profitable price.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Both strategies must still be used hold and trade without both traders will not be able to trade
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

Using either of the two. Either holding or trading, must be depending on the situation. On when you will do so and why. Thinking before doing it will help. As long as it fits the situation you are currently in.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

I prefer to withhold from the daily trading because by holding the coin we have we can get very much profit because it has been bought in cheap price while daily trding can make us stuck in very high price.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

Trading is for those who wants quick profit but it is more risky so you need to learn the art of trading first before you trade. if you are still a beginner in trading, there is always a possibilty of losing an investment in trading and you should only put only the amount of money that you can afford to lose. Hodl is a better choice but you need to wait til the price of the coin go high.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Trading is for those who wants quick profit but it is more risky so you need to learn the art of trading first before you trade. if you are still a beginner in trading, there is always a possibilty of losing an investment in trading and you should only put only the amount of money that you can afford to lose. Hodl is a better choice but you need to wait til the price of the coin go high.
Cant really avoid the fact about on those new people who do just decide to join trading for the sake of quick profits which they dont tend to hold it for long which is the reality on most cases which would result into losing up of money.Theres so lots of things to be considered first before jumping into trading field its up to case if it would be needed to hold or to trade depending on the profitability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

Both of us must use because both are necessary in the world of crypto especially for a trader
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

Both are good strategy but if you ask which one is the best I think you can decides by your self. Many people use only " hold " to make profit and thatis enough, no need another one. As long can make profit it will become our best strategy and we only need to fix adapted with the situation. I choose hold because from there I get my income.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

It depends on which coin you hold, for example bitcoin which have good history for investment then hold the best, then if you buy altcoin like AMP, IGNIS, NXT, CTR and altcoin which have quick and unexpected price change then trade is better, we can also take advantage of the increase and decrease.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

My advise to you is to hold your bitcoins. Holding your bitcoins can help you to generate more money. I know that the reason why you are asking if you will still hold or sell your coins because you are afraid to lose your money.
talk123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

It depend on you, if you have some time to think, batter trade, if not just hold.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

Holding is such a great way of saving,If you are capable and know about the price volatility and reason behind there,good knowledge about charts then better to trade to increase the capital but do not invest all saving at one place.

jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

In my opinion,  for me I will choose to trade why?  Because If the altcoin that you bought increase and convert to bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin increase you will earn profit but remember because you grow your bitcoin your money will grow because you have double profit earning from altcoin and bitcoin that you have.  Many peolle for sure they don't want tk stock their bitcoin so they choose.  But not all time trade is good because sometimes also holding bitcoin is good because it is safe from losing even they have possibility to decrease price but the percentage is less compared if you trade. But the most safe you do is to do both trade and holding.
rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

IMHO, I would try to do both. In my case, I have a part of my money for doing microtrade, and other holding.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:39:10 PM

Hold or trade decision will depends on your strategy considering the prices in the market. Hold it if you are predicting that your investment price will goes up in the future. Trade it if you notice that the prices drop and you need to minimize your loses so you need to immediately trade it.
rbv

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.

that's what some people tend to overlook: even if you trade successfully, you need to be over the gain you would have made from simpe holding. actually, what you need is to be far above what you get from passive holding, since trading takes a lot of effort that needs to be compensated in order to be more valuable than holding. that's quite hard without proper experience and tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: