Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better?  (Read 2597 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Trade will bring profit faster than hold but requires you to have strong knowledge but also strong psychology to be able to trade when. Whatever form you choose should be thoroughly investigated before investing. Hold or trade both are better to making profit. If you're holding your coins then ultimately when the prices rising your investment also rising that is the biggest advantage of holding
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

For me, you need to do it both, You need to study the market first then you need to choose which coin is for holding and which coin is best for trading. Some investors prefer altcoins for holding which the value has a slow growth while others prefer Bitcoins because of its ability to spike the value upward by ten folds. But at the end of the day, it is your decision.
Good advice. Know the coins by doing research and observe its flow in the market for sometime. Then decide which coin has a potential to have a blast when it pumps and it will definitely give us profits that we all aim for. And also you can set aside some amount for day trading, just do not expect instant big profit since the trade market during these period if very slow and unstable.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
It depends on your situation, If you are a busy person then holding crypto or Bitcoin should be preferable because trading requires a lot of time and information. not only that but also trading needs some trick and sudden decision. that's why holding is the best policy for earning money. If you compare trading with holding regarding profit-making opportunity then trading surely choosable.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

It depends on your situation, If you are a busy person then holding crypto or Bitcoin should be preferable because trading requires a lot of time and information. not only that but also trading needs some trick and sudden decision. that's why holding is the best policy for earning money. If you compare trading with holding regarding profit-making opportunity then trading surely choosable.

I agree to your opinion like me I have a full time job so Im holding all my token for long term this two have their own advantages and disadvantages its always depend on your situation which this two are suitable to your daily life but sometimes trading will give to you a huge profit for only a short period of time or maybe its resulting for losing your capital if you dont have any experience for doing trading.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

It’s up to if you have the time and are willing to keep up with charting and news 24/7. If not then holding is your best bet .
I also think like you, can see bitcoin prices in recent days have increased continuously and today are showing signs of slowing down and began to decrease slightly. So we should not trade at the present time but keep waiting for the price to sell or follow the market to have a specific plan for yourself. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to increase tomorrow and will surpass $ 11000 mark.

maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Hold and trade are also good method to earn money in crypto world. But Hold is safe way to earn money with long time while trade is faster way to earn but there are a lot of risks when you join trading. Depend on each people opinion they will have their choice but for me I think trade is better than just hold cause I think I have enough trading skills to be able to earn money everyday from trading Smiley

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

Its depends on your how much expert on trading plartform.If you have no idea about trading please hold your asset you get your target profit other wise you losre your asset.Trading is the best way to earn money and growth your asset so make any decesion on your self.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

It’s up to if you have the time and are willing to keep up with charting and news 24/7. If not then holding is your best bet .
I also think like you, can see bitcoin prices in recent days have increased continuously and today are showing signs of slowing down and began to decrease slightly. So we should not trade at the present time but keep waiting for the price to sell or follow the market to have a specific plan for yourself. I think the price of bitcoin will continue to increase tomorrow and will surpass $ 11000 mark.

That is a safe strategy you are following, but there are people who keep trading all day long with Bitcoins, taking advantage each little increasement or decreasement in price... Buying and selling all day long. It's really risky, but very profitable, because while the holder makes a profit once in a month, for an example, the day trader is making profit all the time and depending his skills and luck, he is able to grow his bankroll much faster and much more than the usual holder. Day traders are usually more ambitious than the holders and are able to risk their money much more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Its depends on your how much expert on trading plartform.If you have no idea about trading please hold your asset you get your target profit other wise you losre your asset.Trading is the best way to earn money and growth your asset so make any decesion on your self.
We are all looking for profit here and if we think we can really gain a huge amount of profit because of the huge price rise maybe we can already sell but in my part I also suggest holding for good and for us to gain a huge profit in the near future if the price change into the high price status by then we can also sell but I think if we can gain a profit today we don't have to wait for the couple of days to sell.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Trading is better if you have some technical knowledge. Unlike HOLDING crypto market provides a two way earning opportunity. A good trader earn even at time of Bearish market, So trading always gives far better returns than HODL.
But I warn you gain knowledge of trading techniques before start trading. Unless HODL.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:33 AM

My always answer to this question is HOLD i still have so much to work out about trading and i know that i still don't have the skills so i am not yet willing to take the risk about trading while in HOLDING i don't have to worry even it will experience crisis.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Trading if you have skills on trading, you can grow your money by usibg different platforms in trading while in holding you can earn easy money  too if you have patience and no good in trading better hold but choose what  coin you will going  to  hold.
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

For me both holding and trading. We only proper management of our investments to avoid losses and we need to choose the right investments to avoid scams.

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

I choose to hold back rather than sell it, better be patient and wait for prices to rise slowly and make a profit...I prefer to buy when prices are going down. because I see if there is a rise in bitcoin prices, altcoin prices will go down. and after the bitcoin price is stable then the altcoin price will follow up slowly.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

of course better to hold and play long term but after you get profit up to 200% is enough to get profit and you can sell it. do not take too long to hold some coins.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

of course better to hold and play long term but after you get profit up to 200% is enough to get profit and you can sell it. do not take too long to hold some coins.
With a volatile bitcoin price I think it's better for trading, because you can get profit quickly. Because in trading we only focus on price increases then we sell,  just it. Different if we hodl bitcoin with a long time, sometimes we will feel uncomfortable when bitcoin prices continue to decline.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

I think that at the present time, trade is a more profitable option. It can be seen that the days of the market are very exciting as the prices of both bitcoin and altcoin are rising very fast and strong so this is the chance we can buy and trade them, at this point the risk will be very low. But if you look at the long term hold I think it will be much safer and can bring us profit. There are many top10 projects that are going strong in 2018.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Holding is good for those, who have some basic earnings and don't really want to spend much time monitoring news in crypto. For those, whose income comes basically from crypto, trading is obviously more profitable.

mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

hold is better for me but if you start regular trade so you can must big your invest amount.for regular trade you earn a profit per day and if your invest amount slowly big so both you will be done.but for me hold is better.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

You can hold but also if you have some btc you can buy some nice altcoins
You can see that the market over the past few days is showing signs of slowing down and the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are down, so I think that at the moment we can not trade. If trading is very risky and we can lose, so I think we hold the bitcoin at this point, when prices are low. Be very careful about your decisions because the market is currently very difficult to guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: